What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

Hey hey hey, PLAAF has hundreds of J-11A and J-11B. Outnumber F-15J of Japan Air force.

Why you only stick to J-10??

Ok I will ignore J-10 because of J-11.
But I can't ignore the Seventh Fleet.

As I read Japan could use 200+ F15J to countermeasure China, while China couldn't put all of their J-11 to attack Japan.

The recent incident show us that J-11 intercept P8 in South of Hainan island.
How about air dominate in India border, Russia border, Vietnam border ?

And your enemy ROC ? at the same time

p-8a-buzzed-map-430x380.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I will ignore J-10 because of J-11.
But I can't ignore the Seventh Fleet.

As I read Japan could use 200+ F15J to countermeasure China, while China couldn't put all of their J-11 to attack Japan.

The recent incident show us that J-11 intercept P8 in South of Hainan island.
How about air superiority in India border, Russia border, Vietnam border ?

We have more than 50 J-11BH along with many J-11AH and J-10AH/J-10BH.

These are all reserved for Japan.

Yeah. It could make the same effect as 5 million tons of bombs dropped during Vietnam war.

Yeah, we only need to use 1/1000 to produce the same effect.

F35 is not like development of ARJ-21, you know.
J-15 take off from Liaoning is not realistic as Mig-29 take off from Vikra A/C

Hyuga again ?

Could you prove the validity of your claim??

This is to educate yourself:

Japan expect F35 delivery begin in 2016
Japan announced on 20 December 2011 its intent to purchase 42 F-35s with deliveries beginning in 2016 to replace the F-4 Phantom II; Japan seeks 38 F-35s, to be assembled domestically.[443]
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who said J-15 taking off from Liaoning is not realistic? day dreaming? :lol:
If J-15 taking off from Liaoning is not realistic as you said, then how come Liaoning bring 24 J-15 on its deck?

In August 2014, the Chinese-language Shanghai Morning Post listed that the Liaoning would carry 36 aircraft: 24 Shenyang J-15 fighters; 6 Changhe Z-18F anti-submarine warfare (ASW) helicopters; 4 Changhe Z-18J airborne early warning helicopters; and 2 Harbin Z-9C rescue helicopters.
Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Could you prove otherwise?? :

We have more than 50 J-11BH along with many J-11AH and J-10AH/J-10BH.

These are all reserved for Japan.

Yeah, we only need to use 1/1000 to produce the same effect.

Wow, you planned carefully the attack to Japan.
For hyper errr ... put hundreds billion more into it, for saving your TNT. Good luck !!!

@ BoQ77,

Please educate yourself.

COULD HYUGA CARRY STOVL F-35B??

But could they? Theoretically, yes. The ships are large enough to accomodate the vertical takeoff version of the F35 (the only version it could feasibly carry) but their design presents problems. The ships are just not set up to support fixed-wing aircraft in the hangar, and would need specialized maintenance equipment, greater aviation fuel storage capacity and the ability to store aircraft munitions — all of which would take up space in the already cramped hangar. The ships also lack heat-resistant coatings on the flight deck to prevent damage when the F-35B vectors thrust downward.

The aircraft elevators present the biggest problem. The elevators are located in the middle of the deck, taking up valuable space. What’s more, only one elevator is large enough to accommodate the F-35. A malfunction or damage to the elevator would put Hyuga’s tiny squadron out of the fight. Finally the F-35 may be too heavy for the elevator to lift: an F-35B with a full load of fuel and carrying a pair of air-to-air missiles weighs nearly three times as much as a SH-60J helicopter.

Flattops or Not: Japan’s Dilemma — War Is Boring — Medium

Could you prove the validity of your claim??

Who said J-15 taking off from Liaoning is not realistic? day dreaming? :lol:
If J-15 taking off from Liaoning is not realistic as you said, then how come Liaoning bring 24 J-15 on its deck?

In August 2014, the Chinese-language Shanghai Morning Post listed that the Liaoning would carry 36 aircraft: 24 Shenyang J-15 fighters; 6 Changhe Z-18F anti-submarine warfare (ASW) helicopters; 4 Changhe Z-18J airborne early warning helicopters; and 2 Harbin Z-9C rescue helicopters.
Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Could you prove otherwise?? :

Are you calling yourself as realistic ?
LOL
I think Shanghai Morning Post could add some more into that.
At last there's nothing on board of Liaoning, even Liaoning disappeared from media for year.

@ BoQ77,

Please educate yourself.

COULD HYUGA CARRY STOVL F-35B??

But could they? Theoretically, yes. The ships are large enough to accomodate the vertical takeoff version of the F35 (the only version it could feasibly carry) but their design presents problems. The ships are just not set up to support fixed-wing aircraft in the hangar, and would need specialized maintenance equipment, greater aviation fuel storage capacity and the ability to store aircraft munitions — all of which would take up space in the already cramped hangar. The ships also lack heat-resistant coatings on the flight deck to prevent damage when the F-35B vectors thrust downward.

The aircraft elevators present the biggest problem. The elevators are located in the middle of the deck, taking up valuable space. What’s more, only one elevator is large enough to accommodate the F-35. A malfunction or damage to the elevator would put Hyuga’s tiny squadron out of the fight. Finally the F-35 may be too heavy for the elevator to lift: an F-35B with a full load of fuel and carrying a pair of air-to-air missiles weighs nearly three times as much as a SH-60J helicopter.

Flattops or Not: Japan’s Dilemma — War Is Boring — Medium

Hyuga again? why not Izumo ? USS Wasp
F35overWaspbow-630x407.jpg

Wasp-Izumo-Compare.jpg

Last edited:
Are you calling yourself as realistic ?
LOL
I think Shanghai Morning Post could add some more into that.
At last there's nothing on board of Liaoning, even Liaoning disappeared from media for year.

I could prove what I am saying. Could you?

Bring here the quoted shanghai morning post, if you think they will support your claim.

What make J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning?? You need to think: why Liaoning carry J-15 if J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning? this is elementary school children logic :lol:

china-lands-fighter-jet-liaoning-aircraft-carrier.jpg

Chinese-Aircraft-Carrier-Liaoning-J15-4.jpg

images

Hyuga again? why not Izumo ?

Why not Izumo?? LOL.

What make you think aircraft helicopter could bring STOVL F-35? if hyuga cannot why the smaller izumo can?

I have given you reading above, so that you can understand why hyuga cannot bring f-35 effectively.

Japan could build revised Izumo by themselves or buy USS Wasp at their choice.
And F35 confirmed to STOVL on USS Wasp.

izumo-23.jpg

Why USS Wasp with few feet longer could launch F35 but Izumo can't ?
Correct your post that Izumo much longer than Hyuga not vice versa.

Wasp-Izumo-Compare.jpg

Do you hear about Liaoning recently ?
If Liaoning could be ok, why they don't give it full fleet of J 15 ?
The pilots couldn't automatically take off from Liaoning without exercises, but with words from Shanghai Morning post ?

I could prove what I am saying. Could you?

Bring here the quoted shanghai morning post, if you think they will support your claim.

What make J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning?? You need to think: why Liaoning carry J-15 if J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning? this is elementary school children logic :lol:

china-lands-fighter-jet-liaoning-aircraft-carrier.jpg

Chinese-Aircraft-Carrier-Liaoning-J15-4.jpg

images

Why not Izumo?? LOL.

What make you think aircraft helicopter could bring STOVL F-35? if hyuga cannot why the smaller izumo can?

I have given you reading above, so that you can understand why hyuga cannot bring f-35 effectively.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom