What's new

Japan Times : Another view of China’s strategy

So all in good faith - None of the exceptions are reflective of the overwhelming majority ! :kiss3:

You're probably right. But still, it's just so pointless. Especially since there is no reason to do so.

I miss the days when members like Aryan_B were on this forum.

Maybe you can talk to this guy in that mix of Urdu/Punjabi that he uses, see if you can figure out what his problem with us is. I actually prefer members like A1kaid who are openly venomous towards us because at least they are open. :P

So as @Chinese-Dragon suggests - Why do you hate India so much ? :what:

When your baby brother is saying then it is universal truth.

I don't need to hate or love anyone... I just post what comes to my mind and what I read in books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its foolish to try to keep Chinese happy.

He was the only one who dared supporting Japan sitting among the victorious allies. He was no Tom, Dick or Harry.... he was later appointed as the Vice Chancellor of Calcutta University.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-who-found-japan-not-guilty-tokyo-trials.html
“Guilty,” pronounced one judge after another, until a voice thundered, “Not Guilty!” The disbelieving gasps came first and then came the shocked silence and one could hear a needle drop. That voice of dissent belonged to Justice Radha Binod Pal ( 1886 – 1967). A grateful Japan has not forgotten this famous Judge.

Radha Binod Pal believed that the Tokyo Trial was incapable of passing a just sentence. According to him, the trial was about the moral subjugation of the vanquished by the victorious and such proceedings, even if clothed in the garb of law, resulted in only placating those still hungering for vengeance.

With his lone dissenting voice, he referred to the trial as a “sham employment of the legal process for the satisfaction of a thirst for revenge.” While he fully acknowledged Japan’s war atrocities — including the Nanjing massacre of 1931 — he said they were covered in the class B and C class C trials, and not in this War Criminal Trial which is known as Class A.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...an-not-guilty-tokyo-trials.html#ixzz2bQiqEZxM

From your own source. He objected to the legitimacy of the trials, legality and morality of it. But even he excepted that the atrocities were there. It is not about keeping Chinese happy. But just because I do not like/argue with some Chinese posters, I cannot justify or even ignore the war crimes committed by Japanese.

@Armstrong buddy do you remember that other Pakistani member Aryan_B?

Apparently he got in some sort of power struggle with the management here, he tried to buy the website and ended up being banned by the management.

Too bad, he was one of my favorite members here. :no:

@Armstrong buddy do you remember that other Pakistani member Aryan_B?

Apparently he got in some sort of power struggle with the management here, he tried to buy the website and ended up being banned by the management.

Too bad, he was one of my favorite members here. :no:

I remember him well & I've heard the whole story....you can find him on his own forum now ! :)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...an-not-guilty-tokyo-trials.html#ixzz2bQiqEZxM

From your own source. He objected to the legitimacy of the trials, legality and morality of it. But even he excepted that the atrocities were there. It is not about keeping Chinese happy. But just because I do not like/argue with some Chinese posters, I cannot justify or even ignore the war crimes committed by Japanese.

And you will be surprised to see that I myself acknowledged that and tried to explain why that happened.

14jvi3a.png

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ther-view-china-s-strategy-3.html#post4615179

Try to read carefully what I said.

I remember him well & I've heard the whole story....you can find him on his own forum now ! :)

And his brother as well, "superkaif". Two of my favorite members. :D

I would go and join his forum, but it seems like too much pressure, given all the power plays with the PDF management.

Only those naive chinese members here are falling into this so call Enemy's trap, first he was trying to stir up in controversal issue such China-Japan, opium war, and make provocative comments in order to test Chinese's reactions, those who get anger and frenzy about his comment will pursuit the endless debat without break automatically take his bait and end up with fustration that all he wants.

I don't blame him but those naive ones.

Only those naive chinese members here are falling into this so call Enemy's trap, first he was trying to stir up in controversal issue such China-Japan, opium war, and make provocative comments in order to test Chinese's reactions, those who get anger and frenzy about his comment will pursuit the endless debat without break automatically take his bait and end up with fustration that all he wants.

I don't blame him but those naive ones.

Yes careful, I will ambush you and you will have no reinforcements left.

And you will be surprised to see that I myself acknowledged that and tried to explain why that happened.

14jvi3a.png

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ther-view-china-s-strategy-3.html#post4615179

Try to read carefully what I said.

Your post seems like you are playing down Japanese atrocities. Even if whites have committed horrendous crimes, that is no excuse for what Japan did. Infact, somewhere I did posted about European war crimes in China. And while some of the worst savagery was done by the whites, the wounds inflicted by Japanese hurt the Chinese the most. Whatever the reason may be (historic rivalry probably), I would not want to put salt on it.

Saying that Japanese did not know how to behave with Chinese because they were not used to colonization is stupid. And it was not war that opened east Asia. Japan had started to industrialize much before the war, its progress was evident from ww2. So there is no justification for whatever happened.

Back
Top Bottom