What's new

Japan Times : Another view of China’s strategy

Japanese sacrificed themselves to defend Manchuria when Russians invaded it to annex it with Russia.

2upb6dz.png

Russian troops advancing in Manchuria

29pd7bc.jpg

Russians seen executing locals

2jam1xz.jpg

Japanese troops seen defending Manchuria

500,000 Japanese fought against 1,000,000 Russians and defended Manchuria. Does the CCP tell this to the Chinese today?

You must be kidding me. Then was Nazi Germany trying to defend Normandy against invasion from US and Britain? Is this how history is taught in India?

I hope this is a troll post, sharing culture has nothing to do with diplomatic relations. Among China's best allies was the Sulu Sultanate and Malacca Sultanate while the heavily Confucian Dai Viet was an enemy.

Japan will take back Taiwan while China is Japan's enemy.

497px-Japan_with_inset_map_Formosa_and_Riu-Kiu_Islands_from_A_Literary_and_Historical_Atlas_of_Asia%2C_by_J.G._Bartholomew._J.M._Dent_and_Sons%2C_Ltd._1912.jpg

A 1912 map of Japan with Taiwan, which was part of the Empire of Japan from 1895 to 1945.

Japan will take back Taiwan while China is Japan's enemy.

497px-Japan_with_inset_map_Formosa_and_Riu-Kiu_Islands_from_A_Literary_and_Historical_Atlas_of_Asia%2C_by_J.G._Bartholomew._J.M._Dent_and_Sons%2C_Ltd._1912.jpg

A 1912 map of Japan with Taiwan, which was part of the Empire of Japan from 1895 to 1945.

ignorant Viet, everybody know if Taiwan is Chinese land just like Hongkong and Macau before English colonialist take them away from China authorities by force. If all of people using your logic, even Indonesia can claimed about whole of Malaysia land and starting a war against Thailand, Phillipine and Cambodia.

ignorant Viet, everybody know if Taiwan is Chinese land just like Hongkong and Macau before English colonialist take them away from China authorities by force. If all of people using your logic, even Indonesia can claimed about whole of Malaysia land and starting a war against Thailand, Phillipine and Cambodia.

To be cool madam, he he, you can't understand my comment. Read again pls, including troll of Wholegrain.

To be cool madam, he he, you can't understand my comment. Read again pls, including troll of Wholegrain.

You surely must know what kind of people and nation the Japs is, once the US release her to wreaking havoc across the Pasific Ocean, only US, Russia and maybe Chinese can subdue them.

You surely must know what kind of people and nation the Japs is, once the US release her to wreaking havoc across the Pasific Ocean, only US, Russia and maybe Chinese can subdue them.

Hey za, you can not understand my idea, sorry.

Any case, base on your comment, you have understand that both US and Russia have their own interest in this game, USA prefer to use Japan to stop China in his position as US permitted after 1972.

forgot the time ur exiled Ming people fled from China to VN , bowed down and begged for Dai Viet (great Viet)'s protection to avoid being massacred by Mongolian , u ungrateful creature ??:cuckoo:

First of all, its not Mongolians, secondly, your dirty Vietnamese Nguyen imperialists lords decided to settle those Chinese refugees on Cham and Khmer conquered lands to assure their grip and cause problems if Cambodia wanted to retake the Mekong or Chams wanted to rebel.

Back
Top Bottom