What's new

Japan Times : Another view of China’s strategy

When China crushed the French on Taiwan and inflicted a humiliating defeat on the French at Bang bo, starting the disastrous French retreat from Lang Son in the Sino French war, the French Jules Ferry government collapsed due to the military disaster. Japan's response was to threaten to invade China in support of France if China didn't give in to France's demand that Vietnam become a French colony.

In the Boxer Rebellion, Japan sided with the western Eight Nation Alliance imperialists. Even though China's military defeated and humiliated them in the Seymour Expedition, inflicted heavy casualties at Taku Forts and put up fierce resistance and inflicted heavy casualties on the Alliance at the Battle of Tientsin, Yangcun and Beicang, the Japanese continue to aid the western imperialists in their war against China. The Japanesse Chancellor Sugiyama Akira was brutally dismembered by Chinese troops in retaliation for their support of the imperialists raping and mass murder.

Japan sided with the western imperialists consistently against China and Chinese of all religions. Several Muslim Generals like Zuo Baogui fought Japan in the First Sino Japanese War and Ma Fulu and Ma Fuxiang fought the Eight Nation Alliance in the Boxer Rebellion. So the claims of Japanese supporting minorities is bull****.

Plenty of White males left their marks upon the Indian female population. The only Indians who can claim to be blue eyed blonde haired aryans LOL.

Anglo-Indian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Mr scholar, now you have turned to copy and paste? How many times will you continue posting it?

Let the female elephant fvck and kiss his curry a$$.
@Enemy get the hell out here, use you fvcking God oil to lubricate your d1ck.

The Indians here are idiots, true.

But the member "Enemy" is not an Indian. :no:

In fact he hates India the most, and always posts threads making fun of rapes in India.

He is from another South Asian country, and he speaks both Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi.

Last edited by a moderator:

In fact he hates India the most, and always posts threads making fun of rapes in India.

He is from another South Asian country, and he speaks both Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi.

What? I always what....??? :lol:

Thanks for telling me the truth.

Shame on that bastard! Another false flagger.

If it is another South Asian country, I probably know where he comes from.

Thanks for telling me the truth.

Shame on that bastard! Another false flagger.

If it is another South Asian country, I probably know where he comes from.

Are you talking about us ? :pissed:

Not possible - A Pakistani would rather castrate himself than do that & at any rate the MODs are very particular about these things ! :)

Not possible - A Pakistani would rather castrate himself than do that & at any rate the MODs are very particular about these things ! :)

It would be better if you avoid falling in Chinese Dragon's trap. Everybody knows him.

So why is he always attacking India and making fun of Indian rapes?

As well as talking in a mixture of Urdu and Punjabi, as I have been told by other Pakistani members?

It is a very shallow attempt, but this member has been around on this forum before, with equally poor attempts. :no:

And some senior Pakistani members do openly attack us, like "A1kaid" for instance who puts down China and kisses American a$$ all the time. I'm sure you've seen my arguments with him.

Or KingMamba who openly supports the ETIM terrorists in Xinjiang.

' @Chinese-Dragon is my Baby Brother ! :)

Hes a little angry today because I ate his Dumplings as he watched on helplessly ! :smokin:

LOL not angry. :P Only I would prefer it if our respective members attempted to get along rather than bashing us under a transparent guise, or even in an upfront manner as A1kaid and KingMamba do.

Especially since there is no need to do so.

So why is he always attacking India and making fun of Indian rapes?

As well as talking in a mixture of Urdu and Punjabi, as I have been told by other Pakistani members?

It is a very shallow attempt, but this member has been around on this forum before, with equally poor attempts. :no:

And some senior Pakistani members do openly attack us, like "A1kaid" for instance who puts down China and kisses American a$$ all the time. I'm sure you've seen my arguments with him.

Or KingMamba who openly supports the ETIM terrorists in Xinjiang.

They're both Americans of Pakistani Origin while the latter one, even though my Brother, isn't even a Pakistani National ! :unsure:

As if we haven't come across the occasional Brother who went on a verbal diarrhea about Islam that often ends up sucker punching Pakistan every now & then ! :)

So all in good faith - None of the exceptions are reflective of the overwhelming majority ! :kiss3:

Please @Aeronaut can you check whether @Enemy is a Pakistani as our brother seems to think so ? :what:

They're both Americans of Pakistani Origin while the latter one, even though my Brother, isn't even a Pakistani National ! :unsure:

As if we haven't come across the occasional Brother who went on a verbal diarrhea about Islam that often ends up sucker punching Pakistan every now & then ! :)

So all in good faith - None of the exceptions are reflective of the overwhelming majority ! :kiss3:

Please @Aeronaut can you check whether @Enemy is a Pakistani as our brother seems to think so ? :what:

Then they will claim that I have masked the IP with a fake one or may be using proxies.

Back
Top Bottom