What's new

Japan PM says will take time to provide patrol ships to Vietnam

We are not surprised to see Japan show no fear to any action by China.

International law, excuse me, how did you get we don't obey the rules of the international law? which rules we infringe, show the proof.

You do even deny your word, here accusing us of violating the law, you know, that is very hilarious.
635362933026445213.jpg
that is worthless to back your claim.

What?

The Japs can't be serious.

China can build those ships on behalf of the Japs so long as they pay the right price.

China can even build the ships directly for our Vietnamese friends so long as they pay the market price.

How many ships do our Vietnamese friends require? 100? 200? 500?

Business is business. China is ready to fulfill our neighbours' needs even if the ships will be used against China. :D
ok, send Vietnam as soon as you can 10x 1,000 tons and 10x 5,000 tons patrol vessels, and forward the bill to Shinzo Abe :rofl:

International law, excuse me, how did you get we don't obey the rules of the international law? which rules we infringe, show the proof.

You do even deny your word, here accusing us of violating the law, you know, that is very hilarious.
635362933026445213.jpg

This letter stated that North VN respect 12 miles of coastline related to North VN like Guangdong and Hainan only. It didn't mentioned about Islands of South Vietnam.

Note that China and North Vietnam signed Geneva Accords 1954, Islands belong to South Vietnam. North VN didn't have right about Islands of South VN.

China have to respect Geneva Accords what china signed and stop lying.

Just a private letter from PM Dong to China , is have no use. Only the Parliament have the right to decide what to do in VN, PM just give offer and implement what the Parliament decide :pop:
Private letter?! you think that's child game.

that is worthless to back your claim.
I know your vietname word alway worthless, discreditable.

This letter stated that North VN respect 12 miles of coastline related to North VN like Guangdong and Hainan only. It didn't mentioned about Islands of South Vietnam.
Hehe, not noted that you admit the statement in 1958 China made, this is content of that statement, but you need use Google translate it whether Xiasa islands was included.
http://www.gov.cn/test/2006-02/28/content_213287.htm

Note that China and North Vietnam signed Geneva Accords 1954, Islands belong to South Vietnam. North VN didn't have right about Islands of South VN.

China have to respect Geneva Accords what china signed and stop lying.
while you ask me respect Geneva Accords, mind show me proof that the accords say the island belong to SV? I need direct proofs, And, pitiful thing for you is, North VN took South VN down.

BTW, when will you Vietnam and vietnamese respect your word?

while you ask me respect Geneva Accords, mind show me proof that the accords say the island belong to SV? I need direct proofs, And, pitiful thing for you is, North VN took South VN down.

North VN and South VN was divided by 17 parallel by Geneva Accords 1954, China signed it.

China robbed Island Paracel from South Vietnam 1974.

South Vietnam belong to South Vietnam Liberation Front's Govt after 1975. South Vietnam Liberation Front's took down regime in Saigon.

hs-tr-vn7.jpg

Last edited:
North VN and South VN was divided by 17 parallel by Geneva Accords 1954, China signed it.

China robbed Island Paracel from South Vietnam 1974.

hs-tr-vn7.jpg
Excuse me, I said, I need the proof, that Geneva Accords 1954 said these islands belong to SV, direct proof, OK?!

You can ask Zhuo Enlai, he signed it. or China foreign affair minister.

South Vietnam flag.
quockyvietnam.jpg

South Vietnamese people and soldiers on Paracel after 1954.
url
cotmocchuquyentruongsacuavnch1.jpg
Hehe, very pitiful vietnamese.
Don't miss SV, it don't exsit now, just part of history, and history also is a mirror, what's Vietnam?! hehe!

Mr. Abe : Don't worry, we could wait for your backup ... you still need some to counterweight china aggressive ships in Senkaku island ...
No. 8003 is from Korean CoastGuards ... we could self-produce some more, bigger and get more from allies.
Officially, USA and India declared the gifts to VCG, and Japan ...
Australia, why not ?

Hehe, very pitiful vietnamese.
Don't miss SV, it don't exsit now, just part of history, and history also is a mirror, what's Vietnam?! hehe!

Han Ming, Qing, KMT in mainland don't exist now to, China stop telling about history fake "evidence" now.

The US needs to folk out more than a few buck to save their little Vietnamese puppy here. This is the duty of the US. We expect our American friends to help these little Vietnamese keep up with us so they don't cry too behind. You know, after all, don't disappoint us.

Counterattack too suck!
PRC still exist, don't be mad, kid.

PRC play this game for suck extrem nationalist in China, cheating chinese people with lies, let them rule China to earn money, At the end they will fly to USA.

Back
Top Bottom