What's new

Jammu and Kashmir unveils its first women commando squad

Ha Ha you got your knowledge from some looser of army Background? Says it all. No go and ask him where the real Commando school is. There are only 4 in India. One with the army, two with the MHA but staffed by the army and one with the Navy. Last I heard the air Force will also have one soon.Go boy do your homework before your mummy finds out.

Dude,go attend 42 day English language course first.I said that my source of knowledge is MY rich family background in the Army.

And you dont even know the difference between a Commando School and a SF school and i bet that for you both the terms are the same.

Wake Up Grandfather..Nowadays we have SF Units in the IA trained in the SF school.Commando Units and school are for Infantry.

Oh my god..this is the level of knowledge of a 42 days course student or people can be anything on the internet.

The so called Commando School in Belgaum is actually a Infantry School but is dubbed Commando School in all of the Indian media. If the Infantry has managed to keep Kashmir with you it still does not make them commandos. This is a military forum so I hope people do not mistake basic Swat training (Which is what these women received) with the actual training of a Commando. The only thing Commando about these women is if they are knickerless under those overalls.
A stupid question. Do they train soldiers deploy from helicopter using rope in infantry school? Thx

Dude,go attend 42 day English language course first.I said that my source of knowledge is MY rich family background in the Army.

And you dont even know the difference between a Commando School and a SF school and i bet that for you both the terms are the same.

Wake Up Grandfather..Nowadays we have SF Units in the IA trained in the SF school.Commando Units and school are for Infantry.

Oh my god..this is the level of knowledge of a 42 days course student or people can be anything on the internet.

Epic fail. The Para Commandoes renamed themselves as SF so automatically their training centre and the SFF training centres became the real commando schools. No one passing out of Belgaum is called a commando accept when you there for the 42 days officer course and you do live firing only once in that whole period. I think you should get a life and real army friends in the SF so that you van educate your self.

A stupid question. Do they train soldiers deploy from helicopter using rope in infantry school? Thx

What utter crap you spout? That is the simplest skill taught to any Infantry man in the West. Slithering from a helicopter just needs a good pair of gloves and virtually no training. Sheesh you Indian watch to much Bollywood.

Epic fail. The Para Commandoes renamed themselves as SF so automatically their training centre and the SFF training centres became the real commando schools. No one passing out of Belgaum is called a commando accept when you there for the 42 days officer course and you do live firing only once in that whole period. I think you should get a life and real army friends in the SF so that you van educate your self.

Oh my god..Which idiot is the source of your info?

Firstly,not all Para Commandos are SF.

Secondly the leftover ie the 5,6,7 Para are infantry units while the others are SF units.

Thirdly,SF units only train in SF school not Commando school.

Then,Non SF Para Commandos dont train in SF school.

On qualifying from the Commando school you get to wear a batch which has 2 rifles with a red background.

Everyone training in Belgaum calls himself a commando and you can see that in the videos.When a General of the IA has said that(in the documentary whose link i have provided you) then who the fck is a 42 day course student to tell us that??

SF training is for 6 months..while normal Para training is for 3 months.

Educate yourself from the knowledge above!

Says a boy to some one who has attended that 42 day course? I would not even bother replying to you if your source of knowledge is NDTV. All young officers do this course and it is called the Junior Officers Leadership course or atleast used to be. The Special Forces School (actual Commando school) is at Nahan right next to the 1 SF Battalion.

then you need to visit the Rangers School before even comparing it with the Belgaum unit.

Oh puhleaaase! Now you are pretending to have attended the junior leader course in belgaum? Earlier you said "I have seen the syllabus there." You wouldn't have worded it so, if you actually attended it. First you claimed to have SEEN the syllabus, later you claim to have attended the course itself. Although, in your 3000+ posts on the forum, you have not displayed any knowledge of military affairs than the average poster here. All you have shown are repeated vacuous claims, and then backtracking or ad hominem attacks. Everything you have said so far are public knowledge, easily googleable. If you really are in the military, and have attended the commando course at belgaum, then try to dazzle us with brilliance, instead of baffling us with bull$hit.

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Internet_dog.jpg

What utter crap you spout? That is the simplest skill taught to any Infantry man in the West. Slithering from a helicopter just needs a good pair of gloves and virtually no training. Sheesh you Indian watch to much Bollywood.

That's utter tripe. The Australian Army doesn't undergo fast-rope/slithering training as a part of the basic course.

That being said, it's not something which is difficult to pick up.

PS: If I may ask, are you an British-Indian/Pakistani, you sure sound like one.

Oh my god..Which idiot is the source of your info?

Firstly,not all Para Commandos are SF.

Secondly the leftover ie the 5,6,7 Para are infantry units while the others are SF units.

Thirdly,SF units only train in SF school not Commando school.

Then,Non SF Para Commandos dont train in SF school.

On qualifying from the Commando school you get to wear a batch which has 2 rifles with a red background.

Everyone training in Belgaum calls himself a commando and you can see that in the videos.When a General of the IA has said that(in the documentary whose link i have provided you) then who the fck is a 42 day course student to tell us that??

SF training is for 6 months..while normal Para training is for 3 months.

Educate yourself from the knowledge above!

All Para Commandos are SF (originally 1, 9 &10) and the balance are now called Parachute Battalions.

All Officers train at Belgaum for something mistakenly called Commando Course which is actually a junior Officers Course. That course is made out to be back breaking but is child play to fit person in the Armed forces. Only SF people train in the actual commando school. The training at Belgaum is elementary. Obviously Indian love the hype and Indian Army is not far behind.

When you go SF School in Nahan, its says Commando Training Centre & Commando Wing.

I went there 10 years ago when this change was being initiated to demonstrate some equipment.

Ok The girls are Commando and the best and the Brahmos missile will not be intercepted by the West for the 20 years happy times for you?

Oh puhleaaase! Now you are pretending to have attended the junior leader course in belgaum? Earlier you said "I have seen the syllabus there." You wouldn't have worded it so, if you actually attended it. First you claimed to have SEEN the syllabus, later you claim to have attended the course itself. On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Internet_dog.jpg

Well what ever rocks your boat. A photo may shut your gob but you will still belch so its a lost effort.

All Para Commandos are SF (originally 1, 9 &10) and the balance are now called Parachute Battalions.

All Officers train at Belgaum for something mistakenly called Commando Course which is actually a junior Officers Course. That course is made out to be back breaking but is child play to fit person in the Armed forces. Only SF people train in the actual commando school. The training at Belgaum is elementary. Obviously Indian love the hype and Indian Army is not far behind.

When you go SF School in Nahan, its says Commando Training Centre & Commando Wing.

I went there 10 years ago when this change was being initiated to demonstrate some equipment.

Ok The girls are Commando and the best and the Brahmos missile will not be intercepted by the West for the 20 years happy times for you?

Well what ever rocks your boat. A photo may shut your gob but you will still belch so its a lost effort.

Girls and the other units are not a true commando unit(lets not get carried away by emotions) but what you were earlier saying was incorrect.

Yea, a photo of YOU in that school will shut me up. But such a photo will never come, will it?:flame:

Girls and the other units are not a true commando unit(lets not get carried away by emotions) but what you were earlier saying was incorrect.

Nothing is correct. Ask any SF man about Belgaum and you will know the truth. It is even much below par than the Training centre of Black Water and other private contractors and rightly so as it is not there to train Commandoes but to bring out the leadership qualities of young officers under conditions of stress.

Indian Media hypes it up and Indian public happily laps it up.

Yea, a photo of YOU in that school will shut me up. But such a photo will never come, will it?:flame:

And what will you promise in return?

Nothing is correct. Ask any SF man about Belgaum and you will know the truth. It is even much below par than the Training centre of Black Water and other private contractors and rightly so as it is not there to train Commandoes but to bring out the leadership qualities of young officers under conditions of stress.

Indian Media hypes it up and Indian public happily laps it up.

Its a school to train Ghataks not SF.Why do you keep bringing SF in it everytime?

Its a school to train Ghataks not SF.Why do you keep bringing SF in it everytime?

Because everyone in India who does some basic training seems to think (or atleast the media portrays) and general public seems to think he is a Commando. This does hurt the read SF people who work nearly two years to achieve it.

I have been to Kashmir and one thing i learned that locals hate us.
Don't bullsh!t me! You've been to Kashmir just for a couple of days. I've stayed in Kashmir for 2 years! Instead, most hate the Pakistanis, especially the Shias of Kashmir, for interfering in their lives by infiltrating terrorists from across who do unspeakable things to the people out there. And what gets their goat is that these yahoos are not even Kashmiris, but Punjabis and Pathans! I don't need to go into the details here.

However, they don't 'hate' Indians as you say. It's just that about 65% want 'independence' or more autonomy to look after their own affairs. Needless to say, the pro-Pakistan lame duck hardline Hurriyat is a damp squib. These are the floozies, comprising hardly 1% of the population, who love Pakistan and hate India. And they are mostly found in areas around Srinagar and Sopore. But who the heck cares for this tribe?

Back
Top Bottom