What's new

Jammu and Kashmir unveils its first women commando squad

Keep your pontification to yourself and stop sermonising. We all know our responsibilities.

Ya you know your responsibilities thatswhy even after being so old you dont have the sensibility to hide their faces and post the pic coz the Grandfather of this forum had to prove a point by saying "he has worked with the Indian SF" so worship me.

Dont fcking think i am gonna worship you for the useless piece of info you have already shared.I live in an Army cantonment and i can always rely on the real men for info rather than asking it from someone who has no idea what he is talking about.

I have been to Kashmir and one thing i learned that locals hate us.

What the heck do you mean by, 'locals hate us'? Who the hell you think you are? Count me out of your 'us'... To hell with that grouping of yours!

Go there again and try to meet some educated people. I come from Jammu and Kashmir and I can tell you that you know bollocks about the place! Few ill educated buggers don't make Kashmir.

The Special Task Force of Jammu Kashmir Police (which really brought down millitancy from 2002 onwards, as they spoke the local language) was started by a "voluntary participation" of 7 Superintendents of Police - 5 Muslims (2 Jammu province based, 1 South Kashmir and 2 Kashmiri) and 2 Sikhs (1982/1984 cadre), all of them faced life threatening injuries, personal threat to their families and hostility from our central forces. Those guys have retired or will be retiring soon, as DIGs and IGs. If that is not being a nationalist, then you MUST take back the medals of every soldier who laid down his life for JKP or any military or para-military unit. I can rattle off examples and you won't stymie the strength to get your head out of your ***** before saying another profanity like that. Have some shame!

Fact is, people like you are not worth their sacrifice with the kind of views that you have...!

What the heck do you mean by, 'locals hate us'? Who the hell you think you are? Count me out of your 'us'... To hell with that grouping of yours!

Go there again and try to meet some educated people. I come from Jammu and Kashmir and I can tell you that you know bollocks about the place! Few ill educated buggers don't make Kashmir.

The Special Task Force of Jammu Kashmir Police (which really brought down millitancy from 2002 onwards, as they spoke the local language) was started by a "voluntary participation" of 7 Superintendents of Police - 5 Muslims (2 Jammu province based, 1 South Kashmir and 2 Kashmiri) and 2 Sikhs (1982/1984 cadre), all of them faced life threatening injuries, personal threat to their families and hostility from our central forces. Those guys have retired or will be retiring soon, as DIGs and IGs. If that is not being a nationalist, then you MUST take back the medals of every soldier who laid down his life for JKP or any military or para-military unit. I can rattle off examples and you won't stymie the strength to get your head out of your ***** before saying another profanity like that. Have some shame!

Fact is, people like you are not worth their sacrifice with the kind of views that you have...!

Are you mad?
you seem upset.
I can't share my view which was based on my experience of the place,may be the word "hate" should have been avoided.
It seems you type from your heart,really amazed that it is filled with so much crap.

I am sorry if have offended you.

Are you mad?
you seem upset.
I can't share my view which was based on my experience of the place,may be the word "hate" should have been avoided.
It seems you type from your heart,really amazed that it is filled with so much crap.

Dude he's one of the locals who you were referring to. Your statement de facto lumped him in and so he's legitimately upset.

That's why I said two things..depends from region to region and that NO Indian should pass blanket statements on the loyalty of any specific people.

May I know which part of Kashmir you visited?

Dude he's one of the locals who you were referring to. Your statement de facto lumped him in and so he's legitimately upset.

That's why I said two things..depends from region to region and that NO Indian should pass blanket statements on the loyalty of any specific people.

May I know which part of Kashmir you visited?

I agree i should not have used the word hate, anyway i already agreed with what you said earlier may people should stop quoting now.i have been to Srinagar,gulmarg basically all the tourist places and some places in jammu.
Ps- my cousin is in the army in aviation wing.

I agree i should not have used the word hate, anyway i already agreed with what you said earlier may people should stop quoting now.i have been to Srinagar,gulmarg basically all the tourist places and some places in jammu.
Ps- my cousin is in the army in aviation wing.

Ah yes..Srinagar to sopore and down shopian are JKLF bastions..many hardcore anti-India elements..BUT that's all there is..no more and no less. As with other issues such as the naxals and all..generalizations tend to rub people off the wrong way ergo the rampant quoting of your post.

Chill. Ain't got nothing against you..its just that my dad's work has taken me to the interiors of Kashmir..in and out of almost all the villages so I have a certain, relative, clarity on the matter of what the populace on the ground thinks.

Peace.

Ah yes..Srinagar to sopore and down shopian are JKLF bastions..many hardcore anti-India elements..BUT that's all there is..no more and no less. As with other issues such as the naxals and all..generalizations tend to rub people off the wrong way ergo the rampant quoting of your post.

Chill. Ain't got nothing against you..its just that my dad's work as taken to me the interiors of Kashmir..in and out of almost all the villages so I have a certain, relative, clarity on the matter of what the populace on the ground thinks.

Peace.

Thank you for reply
i was worried being called a Pakistani tend to happen sometimes anyway i think most of the population there does not like AFSPA.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE GENERALIZATION @mastaan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reply
i was worried being called a Pakistani tend to happen sometimes anyway i think most of the population there does not like AFSPA.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE GENERALIZATION @mastaan

No one "likes" AFSPA..even our soldiers don't. AND it shouldn't be liked..its an emergency measure which is required at the moment and not the ideal or desired state, nevertheless as things stand it is required and therefore it shall remain in force.

I thank you for extending your hand in reconciliation towards Mastaan..an appreciated gesture and one which posters should take note of. :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to Kashmir and one thing i learned that locals hate us.

Arab-wannabes hate us. Ask the original Kashmiris the KPs and some Shiites.

They have no problems being proud Indians.

I go to Kashmir like 5-8 times in a year.

Never had any problems.

Arab-wannabes hate us. Ask the original Kashmiris the KPs and some Shiites.

They have no problems being proud Indians.

I go to Kashmir like 5-8 times in a year.

Never had any problems.

Watch Al - Jazeera sometime. You'll get the picture. This is India!

tumblr_mc5uwwKPpr1qec6f4.jpg

There is also a Mosque just behind the temple!

Back
Top Bottom