What's new

Jammu and Kashmir unveils its first women commando squad

sometimes i wonder what these kashmiris would do if they secede and why really do they want to secede...seriously what has pakistan got to offer them really looking at the sectarian violence there and the way pakistan is going down the dumps...it is going to disintegrate sooner or later...it is better for the kashmiris to be on India's side and enjoy the fruits which the booming Indian economy is going to offer them

Watch Al - Jazeera sometime. You'll get the picture. This is India!

tumblr_mc5uwwKPpr1qec6f4.jpg

There is also a Mosque just behind the temple!

What exactly are you trying to say?

I didn't understand.

If you're pointing secoolarism to me, please save it. I am as much Indian any Indian is.

sometimes i wonder what these kashmiris would do if they secede and why really do they want to secede...

Kashmiris don't want to secede. There a certain group of wannabe arabs who think that they will separate the valley, remove the indigenous population (which they did in 90s) and merge into Pakistan like some big ottoman empire.

These are not kashmiris. They are jokers and traitors...

seriously what has pakistan got to offer them really looking at the sectarian violence there and the way pakistan is going down the dumps...it is going to disintegrate sooner or later...it is better for the kashmiris to be on India's side and enjoy the fruits which the booming Indian economy is going to offer them

Whether the separatists want or not, the land stays with us.

They have the freedom to get lost wherever they want to go.

Back
Top Bottom