What's new

Jammu and Kashmir unveils its first women commando squad

Crap. Then BSF, CRPF and Mumbai Police all are Commandos. Must be demeaning to the real Commandos.

It would be demeaning if we handed them commando tabs or balidan badges. AND the crpf operate in COIN environments..most are only given rudimentary training to do so in relative terms...

There is a problem, every one who has some form of special training becomes a "commando"... its just ridiculous.

How the fukc does that matter? Stop being so backward and looking into religion for every sh*t :hitwall:

You are living in the year 2013 and not in the past....

What is backward in my question sir , its well known fact that Muslims in the valley wants a separate state.

All of them are INDIAN'S :cheers: :azn: :smart:

One should treat them as equals then.

It would be demeaning if we handed them commando tabs or balidan badges. AND the crpf operate in COIN environments..most are only given rudimentary training to do so in relative terms...

Even your Infantry School is called commando school but the training there is less advanced then even an ordinary SWAT Course? Some obsession with the word commando most Indians have.

What is backward in my question sir , its well known fact that Muslims in the valley wants a separate state.

Most people dont demand an independent Kashmir any more, what they want are full rights as any other state in the Union of India...

One should treat them as equals then.

They are treated equally. IF tomorrow the LeT started sustained ops in Delhi then even we'd come under AFSPA..nations shed blood and draw blood.

Relax.

Again as I said..it depends..hundreds of the very same Indians, who happen to be Muslims, have died fighting the LeT as part of the Kashmiri police.

Even your Infantry School is called commando school but the training there is less advanced then even an ordinary SWAT Course? Some obsession with the word commando most Indians have.

Less than SWAT? Well if you mean in terms of hostage rescue/sniping et al then yes..if you mean in terms of LIC ops then no.

The same infantry has kept Kashmir firmly in the Indian fold while operating across villages, towns, mountains, jungles and snow filled valleys.

Back
Top Bottom