What's new

Jaish ul Adl COMEBACK

By support the protests they probably don't mean the Kaffir Persian types

They probably are talking about the ethnic Baloch protests in the south west of Iran

After a period of silence, Jaish ul Adl published a 10 minutes long video in a seemingly major show of strength. The video features five combat units and one rahbari unit parading in a northern camp of the group, with several men and vehicles. 1/2

Video also states the official position of the organization on the recent protests in Iran, expressing support for the protesters and calling for armed resistance. The group announced it will enter the armed struggle against the Iranian regime, promising to overthrow it. 2/2

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Faqirze @pakpride00090 @MultaniGuy @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Zornix @General Dong @Sayfullah @Imad.Khan @Imran Khan
ha ha .....well sad actually, but this is another proof that i was right when i said US and Saudi intelligence were supporting Jundollah - US puts its puppet PM in power in Pakistan, AND POOF, Jundollah pops up, with new "vigor:...hmmm..i wonder why....just like ISIS popped up in Afghanistan RIGHT after US and NATO troops pulled out...why would ISIS act as rear guard for NATO? because ISIS and Jundollah are both US and NATO proxies for asymmetrical warfare in the middle east and Muslim world in general.

They are the same version of ISIS in Syria and Iraq and they support by Saudi, Yankee, UAE, asrahel, Britain, France and Germany
basically

They probably are talking about the ethnic Baloch protests in the south west of Iran

Those ethnic Baloch protesters are asking for the same thing as all other Iranians. I wouldn't expect an exiled Englandestani like you to know that though.

Innocent baloch got massacred in a masjid in Zahedan. And Baloch don’t live south west of Iran.

Allah Nazar isn't even in Iran. But even if he was, that happens when we were keeping Abdul Malik in Karachi during Mush Era.

It’s also not a coincidence many BRA people get shot by “namaloom afraad” in Iran.

ha ha .....well sad actually, but this is another proof that i was right when i said US and Saudi intelligence were supporting Jundollah - US puts its puppet PM in power in Pakistan, AND POOF, Jundollah pops up, with new "vigor:...hmmm..i wonder why....just like ISIS popped up in Afghanistan RIGHT after US and NATO troops pulled out...why would ISIS act as rear guard for NATO? because ISIS and Jundollah are both US and NATO proxies for asymmetrical warfare in the middle east and Muslim world in general.

Yea it’s too predictable. But I suspect Pakistani and Afghan territory is being used for this proxy war.

Iranian problem not ours.
Iran allows BLF to roam free in Iran. Why should we create more enemies? We’re neutral.

Bruddah I think Pakistan or Taliban is in on it.

Last edited:
Innocent baloch got massacred in a masjid in Zahedan. And Baloch don’t live south west of Iran.

It’s also not a coincidence many BRA people get shot by “namaloom afraad” in Iran.
Can Iran target Jundullah in Pakistan without Pakistan knowing? No.
All they could do is shell.

If you think those namaloom are getting killed in Iran, would that happen without Iranian knowledge? Keep in mind that Iranian Sistan and Balochistan is very developed as compared to ours which is worse than Somalia. So activities at there as compared to our side are difficult. Also, these Baloch fighters always travel freely in Pakistan, Iran, UAE and Oman.

Those ethnic Baloch protesters are asking for the same thing as all other Iranians. I wouldn't expect an exiled Englandestani like you to know that though.

Yeah bruv,,, they really aren't

As soon as IR falls they declare independence and separate

You would be lucky if the Kurds, maybe Azeri and Arabs don't do the same thing

You guys are in a real pickle because the so called opposition isn't after one thing it's a Hodge podge of ideological and ethnic fault lines with only the Murtad section being focused on by the west and expat monarchists

I meant SE

And the rest is their own problem,, I stopped caring about these people completely

I meant SE

And the rest is their own problem,, I stopped caring about these people completely

well he denied connection with Iran or KSA in an interview by an Indian newspaper

He can deny all he want to. The facts say otherwise

Allah Nazar isn't even in Iran. But even if he was, that happens when we were keeping Abdul Malik in Karachi during Mush Era.

You can keep blaming Pakistan for Iran being a snake like always

the probelm with pakistan military is ISI is they take disctation from USA, they will shit their pants when the yanks ask for something.... as long as they stay this way, there is no hope for peace in the region!

First zahedan are not balooch but sistani .
second the incident itself , your source forget to tell those innocent worshiper were attacking a police station and even destroyed the wall of that station by hitting a bus to its wall
throw some Molotov cocktail into the police station and fired at it by machine guns .pretty much sound not planned before hand and it was just plan worshipers .
the question is who incited them to do so ,the answer is a guy named Molavi Abdol-Hamid Ismaeelzehi and who organized them to do the attack on the police station , exactly the members of the Jaish-Al-Adl

Back
Top Bottom