What's new

Jaish ul Adl COMEBACK

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After a period of silence, Jaish ul Adl published a 10 minutes long video in a seemingly major show of strength. The video features five combat units and one rahbari unit parading in a northern camp of the group, with several men and vehicles. 1/2

Video also states the official position of the organization on the recent protests in Iran, expressing support for the protesters and calling for armed resistance. The group announced it will enter the armed struggle against the Iranian regime, promising to overthrow it. 2/2

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Faqirze @pakpride00090 @MultaniGuy @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Zornix @General Dong @Sayfullah @Imad.Khan @Imran Khan

After a period of silence, Jaish ul Adl published a 10 minutes long video in a seemingly major show of strength. The video features five combat units and one rahbari unit parading in a northern camp of the group, with several men and vehicles. 1/2

Video also states the official position of the organization on the recent protests in Iran, expressing support for the protesters and calling for armed resistance. The group announced it will enter the armed struggle against the Iranian regime, promising to overthrow it. 2/2

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Faqirze @pakpride00090 @MultaniGuy @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Zornix @General Dong @Sayfullah @Imad.Khan @Imran Khan
CIA and Mossad written all over it.

do they operate only in Baluchistan- if yeah than probably from our side
if they ALSO operate in different areas than afghan territory is also involved

do they operate only in Baluchistan- if yeah than probably from our side
if they ALSO operate in different areas than afghan territory is also involved

Only in Balochistan, but mind there is a part of Balochistan in Afghanistan too.

Jaish ul Adl is an offshoot of Baloch Jundullah that was formed by ISI upon the directions of CIA during Mush period. Largely operated on our side of Balochistan.

Later, CIA told ISI to shut Jundullah after which ISI handed over Abdul Malik Rigi to Quds Force.

In result, Jundullah turned against Pakistan Army and it's fighters travelled to Waziristan to fight.

Now I wonder if CIA asked Bajwa to reactivate Jaish.

They move along the border. There are confessions of captured JuA terrorists proving their links to Mossad and KSA.

Iran shells them along this border, if Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iran get destabilized then they would find space for terrorist operations.

This is an other sign that the imported government in Pakistan is again leaving Balochistan to Saud family. I hope i am wrong, otherwise, Iran will begin shelling their positions inside Pakistan/Afghanistan again

Do they know that the vast majority of Iranian protestors reject Jaish Adl's version of Islam? They are in for a shock.

They also said they support the protests which is weird considering they are Salafis

Jaish ul Adl is an offshoot of Baloch Jundullah that was formed by ISI upon the directions of CIA during Mush period. Largely operated on our side of Balochistan.

Later, CIA told ISI to shut Jundullah after which ISI handed over Abdul Malik Rigi to Quds Force.

In result, Jundullah turned against Pakistan Army and it's fighters travelled to Waziristan to fight.

Iran also gave drones to Russia and anyone or anything supporting Russia is a big no no.

They move along the border. There are confessions of captured JuA terrorists proving their links to Mossad and KSA.

Iran shells them along this border, if Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iran get destabilized then they would find space for terrorist operations.

This is an other sign that the imported government in Pakistan is again leaving Balochistan to Saud family. I hope i am wrong, otherwise, Iran will begin shelling their positions inside Pakistan/Afghanistan again

Do you think Taliban is giving space? Taliban embraced Uyghur message and are desperate to be recognized in the World.

They also said they support the protests which is weird considering they are Salafis

Iran also gave drones to Russia and anyone or anything supporting Russia is a big no no.

Do you think Taliban is giving space? Taliban embraced Uyghur message and are desperate to be recognized in the World.

They might be punishing or pressuring Iran against their supplies to Russia.

Taliban's stance cannot be confirmed. Taliban got multiple factions and one of them is Pro Iran while other is Anti Iran. Salafi influence exists pretty much into them.

However, Taliban made deals with the US and they might accept some offer to allow anti Iran elements or might not.

But I can expect the American bootlicking Bajwa to host Anti Iran elements while Raheel Shareef was pretty much against Anti Iranian Forces in Pakistan.

we believe their leash is in the hand of some neighboring country south of Persian gulf

Taliban's stance cannot be confirmed. Taliban got multiple factions and one of them is Pro Iran while other is Anti Iran. Salafi influence exists pretty much into them.

Taliban is anti-Salafi though bruddah. Talibs are killing and arresting Salafi preachers in Afghanistan.

However, Taliban made deals with the US and they might accept some offer to allow anti Iran elements or might not.

But I can expect the American bootlicking Bajwa to host Anti Iran elements while Raheel Shareef was pretty much against Anti Iranian Forces in Pakistan.

I think its these 2 in tangent with each other.

Balochistan is a media blackhole for a reason. We never know what is actually going on in there.

we believe their leash is in the hand of some neighboring country south of Persian gulf

Yea but why reactivate NOW? Its too much of a coincidence regarding protests and Iran supplying Russia drones.

Lol protesters are wanting less political Islam and these terrorists say "we support the protesters".

Couple of drone strikes and these pests are gone.

Not Pakistan problem

Considering the fact that Iran has been giving refuge to Allah Nazar and his group

Yup Pakistan should stay neutral on this
well he denied connection with Iran or KSA in an interview by an Indian newspaper
N: Pakistani intellectuals and authorities have stated that Iran is supporting and backing you while Mehran Marri, without naming the BLF, has stated that many new activists are being monetarily supported by Iran, Saudi Arabia and ISI. How much truth is there in this statement?

ANB: I don’t know on what basis, the concerned person is saying that I am getting support from Iran and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia doesn’t even share a border with Balochistan. We are fighting independently, we want support from the EU, UK, US, India, Iran, Afghanistan, Gulf states and all those countries who consider the Baloch as a victim. They should support our cause for independence and we would welcome them. Neither Iran nor Saudi Arabia has supported us till and I don’t see any plan in the foreseeable future. However, hope God-willing these countries support us.
now this aside since when we support a minority sepratism in a neighbouring country specially when we have the same minority our self , you think we have mazochism and like to make pain for ourself

Back
Top Bottom