What's new

J-10 Customers Queing Up

iceman2009

BANNED
Reaction score
Read on a Pakistan defense forum that the Bangaldesh Air force is lining J10 has its future MRCA.

Also been reported that Iran is speaking to china re 24 J10...

And syrians want to acquire this chinease beauty too..

Have to admit from my point of veiw at $30 million a copy its a very cost effective 4th generation fighter half the price of latest F16 Typhoon & Rafael.

I get the impression that CHINA will sell hundreds to export countries in the middle east /south east asia and beyond soon as the second version becomes operational.

CHINA have a real winner in this and they will build these in their hundreds just like F7s ... for themslves and existing clients...

for now china has offered it only to pakistan

Was..

China is a nation looking to mass export its military HARDWARE to Africa Middle East and South East Asia.

Once J10 is perfected and proven its a top plane it will be sold like hot cakes...

And blieve me THERES A LOT OF INTEREST in J10 building up

Was..

And blieve me THERES A LOT OF INTEREST in J10 building up

Of course there is. Compare the J-10 with the other fighters in it's class and they're all expensive as hell. IF china decides to mass export the fighter, they'll obviously come up with an export version which would be watered down from the real thing. Let them deliver the J-10's to us first and then we'll get to know who else is in line.

Read on a Pakistan defense forum that the Bangaldesh Air force is lining J10 has its future MRCA.

Have to admit from my point of veiw at $30 million a copy its a very cost effective 4th generation fighter half the price of latest F16 Typhoon & Rafael.

I get the impression that CHINA will sell hundreds to export countries in the middle east /south east asia and beyond soon as the second version becomes operational.

CHINA have a real winner in this and they will build these in their hundreds just like F7s ... for themslves and existing clients...

You are right, the Chinese have definitely done a good job with this plane. But i believe that J10A will be offered to Bangladesh, Syria and Iran. Advanced versions of J10 will be operated by only Pakistan and China, maybe in about 5 years they will be offered for export. .

IF china pitched the J10 in india,s MRCA competition.

I think the J10 wud win over all the others.

Why.

Because IAF wus add Israeli AESA and electroincs and Russian supercruise AFL 41 saturn super cruise engine

ALL THIS in budget under $45m each or $6 billion dollars.

And knowing the chinease prehaps delivery fat quicker.........

Imagine

230 su30mki & 126 J10 mki ( absolutely lethel)

ALAS ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN :china:

Why.

Because IAF wus add Israeli AESA and electroincs and Russian supercruise AFL 41 saturn super cruise engine

Imagine

Well at least you flattered yourself :lol:

maybe later but you dont want to know how many countries are operating SU-30s 8 countries are using SU-30MKI but advance version of J-10 will only use for PLAF and PAF.

J10s is only being offered to pakistan and Iran so far but i am sure once chinese have some thing better then j10s on the ground they will offer it to other nations.

J10s is only being offered to pakistan and Iran so far but i am sure once chinese have some thing better then j10s on the ground they will offer it to other nations.

They would not sell it to some ragtag country, next thing you know J10's would be flying in Yuma Proving Ground

Why.

Imagine

Hey Dude Even IF it Happens India will Loose more than it will gain...... Let me explain what will happen to your Excuse that "China is our Biggest Enemy and we need Weapons to Counter China and we are not building Weapons for Pakistan Only but we are Countering the Chinese Threat"

Nobody is Gonna sell you anything after that.

Have to admit from my point of veiw at $30 million a copy its a very cost effective 4th generation fighter half the price of latest F16 Typhoon & Rafael

A copy :crazy::crazy:OK tell me Its a Copy of Which Plane. You Can say J-11 may be a Copy of Su-27 but J-10 is a Purely a Chinese Project for Your Kind Information and its Not a 4th generation jet its a 4.5 generation multirole fighter aircraft designed and produced by the People's Republic of China's Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC).

Its Export Version costs $41 million USD (with parts and maintenance) NOT 30 Million.

I heard Deliveries for PAF will begin early-2009, does anybody has an Idea when will these Birds arrive in Pakistan. I am really waiting anxiously for these Beauties to Join PAF.

:pakistan::china:

J10 might be a copy of an alien plane for all we know but at the end of it they own the rights to it and manufacture it. Thats all that matters.

A copy :crazy::crazy:OK tell me Its a Copy of Which Plane. You Can say J-11 may be a Copy of Su-27 but J-10 is a Purely a Chinese Project for Your Kind Information and its Not a 4th generation jet its a 4.5 generation multirole fighter aircraft designed and produced by the People's Republic of China's Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC).

Its Export Version costs $41 million USD (with parts and maintenance) NOT 30 Million.

"at $30 million a copy" is just another way of saying "at $30 million a piece" or "at $30 million an aircraft". These are just different manners of saying the same thing in the English language. Its a perfectly normal way of saying things and it doesn't mean the writer is referring to it as being a copy of something. Weird, but that's how English is.

Other than that, I completely agree with you on other things (its an indigenous Chinese design and a 4.5 gen aircraft).

Back
Top Bottom