What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

shahbaz sharif have married like 7 times. he still have three wives so does that mean he he is non serious. its his personal life. islam permit it so why should he care what a moron says
Yes! It was IK's personal matter until he PROMISED on the "Container" that "Pahly Naya Pakistan banay gaa them me Shaadi karon gaa". He himself make it public.

budha thurki aik paon kabar main ha tera political carreer is in hell
this shows how non-serious he has become
congrats anyway immy
and we know hiw much serious these ganjaz are looting the nation and supporting corruption of zardari and own from past 20 - 30 years!

Yes! It was IK's personal matter until he PROMISED on the "Container" that "Pahly Naya Pakistan banay gaa them me Shaadi karon gaa". He himself make it public.
well u support a proven lair and u mock him for somethng said as a joke . #ClassicPatwari

B6qgNj_IUAArS0I.jpg

Don't take him seriously, cocaine can do wonders you know.

Beechari Sheerin Mazari:lol:
Ahem ahem, its Mr.Sheerin Mazari. Shukar hay container par yeh nahi nachi warna inqilab would have been demolished..:P

I dunno why PMLN people making an issue out of Khan's marriage??? So he married Reham Khan !!!!!!! Marrying is halal!!! zena is haram. He got married .... full stop

and we know hiw much serious these ganjaz are looting the nation and supporting corruption of zardari and own from past 20 - 30 years!
does any of it matters this is a nation of arrogent fools in the next election i m afraid the same thing will happen that happened in 2013 nothing will change same dharna will be held again and nora kushiti continue

asay rola dala huwa hey kuch logon nay jesay inke baji ke ho rahe hey shadi uskay saath hahahahhaha :rofl:

asay rola dala huwa hey kuch logon nay jesay inke baji ke ho rahe hey shadi uskay saath hahahahhaha :rofl:
are u reffereing to @SBD-3

btw @SBD-3 u have a very dirty mind. Im ashamed people like u even exist. Imran khan has never mocked shahbaz sharif or his wife who confessed drinking wine and both sisters have been in bed with same man , MUsrafa khar . Reah her book my fedual lord but unlike u we dont talk about shit like this . we are against nawaz not due to his personal life but for his rigging, corruption and murders

shame on u.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom