What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

come on guys bring in some good arguments ,
DO NOT SAY ITS HIS PERSONAL LIFE MATTER ..

HE SAID HE WILL MARRY IN NEW PAKISTAN ? ARE WE THERE YET?
HE SAID IT ALOT THAT HE MIGHT HAD GOT HUGE $$$/£££ from ex-wife after getting divorce from her... but hang on a min. its him who is using his personal life decisions for political gains ..AND WE CANT DO IT ..

THINK ABOUT IT >>> HE IS PUBLIC FIGURE ...

Don't really care, it's Pakistan I am worried about more, not these politicians who have already arranged tickets to escape Pakistan.

come on guys bring in some good arguments ,
DO NOT SAY ITS HIS PERSONAL LIFE MATTER ..

HE SAID HE WILL MARRY IN NEW PAKISTAN ? ARE WE THERE YET?
HE SAID IT ALOT THAT HE MIGHT HAD GOT HUGE $$$/£££ from ex-wife after getting divorce from her... but hang on a min. its him who is using his personal life decisions for political gains ..AND WE CANT DO IT ..

THINK ABOUT IT >>> HE IS PUBLIC FIGURE ...
He is an honest man not involved in that corruption and saying marrying in Nia Pakistan was wrong marriage is encouraged unlike Mias and Zardaris he has not looted this country but you want to support corrupt your choice we support Imran and keep supporting him.

Don't really care, it's Pakistan I am worried about more, not these politicians who have already arranged tickets to escape Pakistan.
Imran could have escaped if he wanted to he could have never come into politics in first place he stays in Pakistan and will fight here

He is an honest man not involved in that corruption and saying marrying in Nia Pakistan was wrong marriage is encouraged unlike Mias and Zardaris he has not looted this country but you want to support corrupt your choice we support Imran and keep supporting him.

Imran could have escaped if he wanted to he could have never come into politics in first place he stays in Pakistan and will fight here

We will see.

Not being rude but do we really need this many threads about Imran Khan's wife on a defence forum? Are we Pakistan Defence Forum or Pakistani Drama Forum?

Sahib, dukh in ki shadi ka nahi, Grief is why Imran khan lied about his marriage during Dharna and then secretly married a controversial anchor at an inappropriate moment.. What credibility remains of IK word ? He is already famous for U-turns and now concealing truth like a typical politician

Last edited:
At a time when the nation & his party is in turmoil marriage is among the last things he ought to have in mind . More so at 62 years of age !

But what will happen to his kids & his wife before?
MV5BMTI5OTAxODI1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ2NDAzMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Congrats to IK.

Even though Life expectancy is 66 , he looks young for that age.

Congrats to IK.

Even though Life expectancy is 66 , he looks young for that age.

Where did you pull that nugget if information from? Almost everyone I know has lived past late 70's/80's, unless you are a chain smoking, alcoholic with high cholesterol and no physical activity of course. Treat your body well and it will purr like a well oiled v-twin.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH PTI PEOPLE .. WHERE DID I SAID I SUPPORT NS OR ZARDARI ..

MAN THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO DO NOT LIKE ANY PARTY AS THEY ALL ARE THE SAME>...

i confused u with a noora. i apologize. but one thing i have learned about our nation . the only thing matter is last 6 months . so what ever closes minded morons do. it will pass way. f model town incident can be forgotten this a small thing

hey i dont care what he does its his choice but it will hurt public opinion about him
hey may loose his supporters if pmln plays dirty .....i have a problem with this

and its probably just a false gossip by a shitty site

he marries again like every year how many you will open

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH PTI PEOPLE .. WHERE DID I SAID I SUPPORT NS OR ZARDARI ..

MAN THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO DO NOT LIKE ANY PARTY AS THEY ALL ARE THE SAME>...
may be u support hakeem ul ullah :D

Back
Top Bottom