What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Where did you pull that nugget if information from? Almost everyone I know has lived past late 70's/80's, unless you are a chain smoking, alcoholic with high cholesterol and no physical activity of course. Treat your body well and it will purr like a well oiled v-twin.

Some chain smoking, alcoholic with high cholesterol and no physical activity of course have found out that which is ridiculous.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...=Ws9oJ_pd9x8PuSHsgqnv2A&bvm=bv.82001339,d.ZWU

I reported that Imran, 62, was said to have secretly wed former BBC weather-girl Reham, 20 years his junior, in Lahore.

In response to my story, Imran declared: ‘I want to say that I have publicly expressed my wish to remarry. However, marriage cannot be entered into lightly. Second marriages, especially, need to be considered carefully as children are involved.’

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE
'Newlywed' Imran here to seek blessing of ex Jemima

You seem sad, lighten up friend. Leave your hate for IK and politics aside for a day, marriage is a joyful occasion.
I didn't know the meaning of "lol" has changed to an expression of sadness.

Congrats to the couple. May they have a happy and prosperous life ahead.

At least the dharna is over. That's the only good thing that has happened to Imran Khan in a long time.

Politicians and actors only confirm news when it is no longer possible to hide them.

Congrats to IK.

Even though Life expectancy is 66 , he looks young for that age.

Not completely true, though life expectancy in sub Continent is lesser than the western side but it really depends people who live in Metropolitan cities usually have lesser lives could be due to millions of factors I personally know many people who died at the age of 60-70 and I know MASHALLAH some people who are 80+ and ALHUMDULLIAH in very good shape. Environment plays a major role in this .

Bad choice from her side, i am feeling sorry for her. May be she will change her mind soon.

This Naya Pakistan is funny & fanatic.

Look at noora fan boys attacking personal life of Imran Khan yet their own Peer sahib Shahbaz has been marrying and divorcing women for ages. God knows how many children he has.

She must be a real late bloomer -- no way does she look like 41. She's hot asf tbh.
-----------------
fccb42cc040f0b06c384f16706ddc96a9a1ddba25903997d1c91bbf82428de9b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom