What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

well again personal choice . if people can get over the fact he married to a christian, it is nothng infront of it.
hey i dont care what he does its his choice but it will hurt public opinion about him
hey may loose his supporters if pmln plays dirty .....i have a problem with this

and its probably just a false gossip by a shitty site

Lets also make a thread next time SS gets married !
he marries again like every year how many you will open

tujey kya ho gya ha i want him to be PM one day but he keeps building barriers
i dont give a shit what showbas has done i hate their guts this is imran i support him but he is just giving mullahs a new way to malign his image
i dont know what goes in his mind

I honestly think 99% of pakistanis except for 1% zombie puppets couldnt care less what mullas say esp after recent incidents. Nor average person should have any problem who he ends up marrying, anyone that does needs a life.

Congrats to the new couple.

I honestly dont thing 99% of pakistanis except for 1% zombie puppets couldnt care less what mullas think esp after recent incidents. Nor average person should have any problem who he ends up marrying, anyone that does needs a life.
i think you have forgotton all the drama that happened with his marriage to jamima and i dont think you know pakistanies that well they are the biggest idiots when it comes to matters like these

i think you have forgotton all the drama that happened with his marriage to jamima and i dont think you know pakistanies that well they are the biggest idiots when it comes to matters like these

I still couldn't care less as long as his marriage stays with in his personal life. There are always going to be people judging other's preferences at every turn of life, no need to be one of those.

Oh yaaro kisi ke personal affairs pe kyoun larte jhagarte ho

If he married Reham Khan congrats to the couple.... If he didnt it is fine

I think he married so i wish them best of luck. It has nothing to do with Pakistab's affair so their privacy should be respected

If true Mubarak Mubarak IK & PTI walooo Bhabi Mubarrak:yahoo::dance3::yay:...... so she will also join Khan on Container, now i am sure people will ask for Dharna.. Crowd Puller i must say ...:ashamed:

Awesome. But poor girl, now she will be cursed by a million and one girls around the country for stealing their beloved :D
Yes she is about to face the wrath of millions. I am afraid we may even hear about some extreme steps taken by some girls.

Not confirmed by any Pakistani news source yet. If its true, congrats to the couple!

People saying its his personal life; no sir. He is a public figure aspiring to be the PM of this country. Pakistanis have the right to scrutinize his life and judge him for his actions. Not saying that he did anything wrong by marrying this woman, his life his choices. Better than most politicians who are hypocrites. Khan sab is good in my books as long has he is transparent with his actions.

Back
Top Bottom