What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Time to move on, find the solutions to the problems faced by the nation, instead of bieng getting paranoid of someones life?
This happens all over the world not limited to Pakistan, specially when you have a celebrity like Imran Khan.

This happens all over the world not limited to Pakistan, specially when you have a celebrity like Imran Khan.
I gusses its more than enough , to give him best wishes !
now we should stop this stupid rehotic & concertrete on the real problems instead?
now where in the world school kids get slaughtered by terrorists?

:rofl:

But you don't have the kind of charm and tact needed to save Pakistan; I do ! :D

Quaid-e-Azam hand-picked me as his successor himself ! :smokin:

Its a little like the Dalai Lama choosing the next Dalai Lama ! :azn:

:astagh:

:lol:
:lol::lol: you know if you were to run armstrong, I'd support you! You should consider it!

LOL. No leashes. To tell you the truth, talking to a hot dosheza right now on the phone! :oops::partay::cheesy:

Haha better make sure she's not as smart as one of the last ones emperor, or you'll run into trouble..... again ;) :lol:

Sorry, I will edit the post. :(

You know well, he should married to right woman but he choose wrong girl all over again but I can't decide for him, he knows the best by himself only.

Can I say Imran is really idiot and dumb, better? :D

To be honest, I think she's great for someone like him. She's beautiful, talented and knows how to have fun. She is also a self-made woman and has a life of her own apart from IK; I find this very admirable as it is hard to come across independent women genuinely interested in having a career and their own identity. Yes, she's not exactly the brightest cookie - not going to lie- but then again it's his choice and if she makes him happy, we're all very happy for him. I would have wanted him to be with someone as bright and perfect as Fatima Bhutto, personally, but then again, she deserves better than IK :D So, I think Reham and him are great for each other.

To be honest, I think she's great for someone like him. She's beautiful, talented and knows how to have fun. She is also a self-made woman and has a life of her own apart from IK; I find this very admirable as it is hard to come across independent women genuinely interested in having a career and their own identity. Yes, she's not exactly the brightest cookie - not going to lie- but then again it's his choice and if she makes him happy, we're all very happy for him. I would have wanted him to be with someone as bright and perfect as Fatima Bhutto, personally, but then again, she deserves better than IK :D So, I think Reham and him are great for each other.

You need to take your words back dude :D

Why he keep it secret for two months five days? As the nikkah was held on 31st Oct 2015.

Why he keep it secret for two months five days? As the nikkah was held on 31st Oct 2015.

From a liberal's point of view, what's the problem with that eh? Please do enlighten us Mr Liberal! Or perhaps you have flushed your liberalism down the toilet for commenting on this matter!?

From a liberal's point of view, what's the problem with that eh? Please do enlighten us Mr Liberal! Or perhaps you have flushed your liberalism down the toilet for commenting on this matter!?
FYS:tup: is all I have to comment.
Sayonara:wave:

Back
Top Bottom