What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

It seems Imran is about to face anger of sisters and many of his niece where Niqab

55h4cj.jpg

2jdmm3p.jpg

Yaaroo IK kon naye Jotay hee lay doo:lol:

Mubarak ho Imran aur Reham Khan ko

That Zoya account looks like fake her tweets does not make any sense at all just some low life troll.

Well i wish him the best of years with her and hope its a happy marriage. on a lighter note she was well well below imran's stature. I mean imran khan is imran khan. A top class cricketer best we have ever produced and one of the best cricket has ever produced, a fine philanthropist whose works are truly amazing especially starting shaukat khanum the first cancer hospital in pakistan and then the second largest party in terms of vote and most probably the future prime minister. Him marrying an anchor person is a bit weird. :P :P :P :P

I hope this turns out to be a great marriage and hope that he lives the remainder of his life content in this marriage.

Challo kam se kam IK kay marital status mai tu tabdeeli aai. Congrats to couple and PTI

Last edited:
whats wrong with pakistanies he married everyone marries some marry 4 times who the frak cares
tune news channels shadi shadi jisy shadi na hui kyamat a gyi ha
i m done enough of this shit

whats wrong with pakistanies he married everyone marries some marry 4 times who the frak cares
tune news channels shadi shadi jisy shadi na hui kyamat a gyi ha
i m done enough of this shit

Sir g itna gussa Leaders ki shaadi roz roz ni hoti hai :D:D

Back
Top Bottom