What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Oh reham khan k bhi read my post again :D

You act as PA of Ik..what you say about his statement that he cannot think of marrige before naya Pakistan..where is naya Pakistan?

Or he said this while he was drunk lol
nopes i have this habbit of mocking stupidity .

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news'
  • 62-year-old Pakistan cricketer-turned-politician has wed Reham Khan, 41
  • Said he was travelling to Pakistan to share news and had 'nothing to hide'
  • But days earlier he said rumours of union were 'greatly exaggerated'
  • Sister Aleema said family had confronted him and he had denied marriage
  • Khan’s new wife previously lived in Britain, when she was BBC weather girl
  • He divorced Jemima Goldsmith in 2004, after nine years of marriage

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news' | Daily Mail Online

Congratulations PTIANS for your First Lady

2458F68500000578-2892468-image-m-46_1420038562077.jpg

Gorgeous!!

She is a beauty> IK is very lucky. I envy IK.

Imran Khan is responsible person went to London apnay bachoon ko atemaad may lenay kiliye about his marriage -- now openly & officially announced... ham iskay maa peoo nahe lagay jo woh is koom ko bataye kay woh Shadi kar raha hey kay nahe -- uske personal life hey jinko bohat takleef hey lagta hey unke baji kay saath via honay laga hey iska... wt***** with this nation.. kal ko ja kar Nawaz sharif shadi karta hey tu seriously we damn care.. NS, IK etc inke zati zindage hey jo marzi karain hamara masla tab hey jab inke yaan IK ki shadi honay ya na honay say is mulk pe koi impact parta hey... ****** koom -- IK marriage None-of-Our Business!

I don't think that's an official account, because any sane person would never write this stuff on his real personal account :lol:
Well if she was any sane person then she never openly propose imran on live TV to begin with...

[video]

I have seen this, girl is good looking though :p:, but seriously is this her official account ? you sure ?
Dont know fake or real but It has 1300 followers so dont seem new account. If a girl can be such bold to propose openly then these comments on twitter should not be surprise for u....chaloo mitti paoo aur gaoo jab ahey ghi Reham...sab ki jaan tu bunney ga naya Pakistan :D

10915287_721455041286384_1635758412596096117_n.jpg

News channels having a field day on this!

Pathetic media.

News channels having a field day on this!

Pathetic media.
Especially geo (so far is seen. Ary is close too).

It hasn't even been a month since December 16. Our state is in middle of war and there is issue of military courts etc.

Bechari Insaaf Tigresses......my sincere condolences. :P
Baichaari all those who previously got married or become victim of shahbaz sharif and all those baichaaries who gonna be victimised in future by this goon of Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom