What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

They found the molvi who did the nikah at bani gala. This happened on November 1.
lol, only happens in Pakistan (finding molvi).

Imran Khan wants to marry in 'Naya Pakistan' | Zee News

This is dated October 25. "I want to create new Pakistan not only for you but also for me because once Naya Pakistan becomes a reality, I will marry," 62-year-old Khan said to thunderous applause.

I guess his naya Pakistan got delayed (Nawaz not resigning), but he didn't want to delay his marriage any longer than 5 days.

It's worth mentioning that just a few days ago Imran tweeted how news site were exagerating this whole thing. I suppose if they didn't pick it up, he wouldn't have announced it for quite a long time (since his words were, no marriage till naya Pakistan).

Well, your country is run on the tax money/donations/aid by the those who you call filthy. Your politicians seek refuge in the same countries, and if given a chance, all of us would migrate to those countries too. There is no harm in being little judicious with the selection of words I guess.

@Akheilos thank you post? :(

I just wish Imran Khan should choose right girl after his first marriage was totally failed. I believe second marriage will fail again. Nothing to do with religion or cultures but just observing and her history.

I just wish Imran Khan should choose right girl after his first marriage was totally failed. I believe second marriage will fail again. Nothing to do with religion or cultures but just observing and her history.
I see the point and share your concerns. However, at this time we can only wish him.

Imran Khan always has a ace up his sleeve

tumblr_lx89j9uftz1qhqtgyo1_1280.jpg

However Imran Khan is popular due to his political stance and not mere bachelor status

While Altaff Bhai , Nawaz Sharif , Shaabz sharif , Chor Sharif , Fazal Ul Rehman, are suffering from Dibetes, fat layers on belly , Blood pressure ,heart problem, man boobs, and ED , Imran Khan is busy bowling bouncers

Last edited:
I get same feeling when I look at Mullah with his shalwar all the way up his knee looking all silly wearing no socks and running around eating pan and preaching

How about some more Mehndi for the hair or beard yuck

If you wear your designer Jeans below Ankle QIYAMAT agai gi :astagh: , oye yeah shirt pehni hai , tu to Christian ho giya

But , marrying 5 wives at same time is legal , halal :nana: balle balle wife for each day of week for mulla wearing yellow bandanna on head

Technical problem occurs then get a wife arrangement for 2-3 days and then divorce

And that QURBANI ki khal , we are taking it or ELSE !!!!
Fazal-Ur-Rehman-JUI-F-chief.png

:omghaha:

Haram Khor donation per zinda hain , I asked my dad , how come you worked all your life for your retirement while these Jerks wearing turban get "FREE DONATION" and live like kings in Pakistan - there was no answer ..

Every day I see these folks sitting on TV talking about how they will bring change lol
I m always wondering how can they support their lives ? They don't do any kind of work

First thing first all DONATIONS should be banned in Pakistan , make these folks work like rest of us who work 9-5 for our living

Every next day is a religious holiday in Pakistan and money gathering PONZI schemes in Pakistan

Last edited:
u never know.. naya Pakistan may arrive sooner !! ;)

any way! Burger bachho ko nayi Amma mubarak ho !! ;)

Lol this term burger is quite funny for supporters of a Party who successfully locked down major cities of Pakistan on 3-4 days of notice..Kab bongya marna band karo tum log? :)

Well, I have no problem for other people to get married whatever they choose as long as they make wise decision.

we have open our eyes today that this is the REAL personality of Imran Khan's marrying filthy british girl who never raised in Pakistan.

Calling her filthy when don't know a jack about her in real just speaks volume of your own character.

and yeah Imran Khan is better off not to have votes from people like you.

People change we should give them a second chance! If he is happy, it is only good for our nation...Happier people work better than miserable negatives ;)

But calling her filthy was bad bro ...

People change we should give them a second chance! If he is happy, it is only good for our nation...Happier people work better than miserable negatives ;)

But calling her filthy was bad bro ...

Sorry, I will edit the post. :(

You know well, he should married to right woman but he choose wrong girl all over again but I can't decide for him, he knows the best by himself only.

Can I say Imran is really idiot and dumb, better? :D

Back
Top Bottom