What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Though Jemima Khan is great lady and very humble, wish she should come back to Pakistan but Imran Khan is really idiot for giving no valuable time, I think this new girl will cheat Imran Khan again. Maybe she doesn't know the cultures of Pakistan and history, she is very biased british girl.

Last edited:
Why so much fuss about IK's marriage ? Can't get over the man sheesh!

Shahbaz Sharif,his son Hamza,Khar, so many Sindhi waderas aka politicians have multiple wives already but no one care about them so let him be treated like them as well

So what if he has married and that he openly sympathizes with TTP. PDF fanboys, who have made him a personality cult won't question anything at all from him. So what if PTI opposed military courts in the parliament along with the JUI and JI? Mods would lock down this thread soon for it being "crappy gossip" any way. No one should question the great Khan. Khan is love, Khan is life.

This thread is a reality

Why so much fuss about IK's marriage ? Can't get over the man sheesh!

Shahbaz Sharif,his son Hamza,Khar, so many Sindhi waderas aka politicians have multiple wives already but no one care about them so let him be treated like them as well

Well, I have no problem for other people to get married whatever they choose as long as they make wise decision.

Please remember Imran Khan's public political life, we have open our eyes today that this is the REAL personality of Imran Khan's marrying british girl who never raised in Pakistan but he contradicted himself by favoring Taliban/terrorist groups against Pakistan Army. This is a huge difference for us enough to realize his real personality, use common sense!

I used to vote him and inspired by his character, now no more vote him or his stupid PTI party.

Last edited:
You seem to be the only one crying here, rest are rejoicing. Please put a lid on that can of your insecurities.
Nuh uh, you started crying because I wad laughing. You felt missing out. So to shadow your sorrows, you're putting that on me.

Piece of advise, get away from the computer and go outside. There is much to cheer with than crying behind computer screen because someone hurt your "online" feelings.

Well, I don't think he marry with this woman, every man need his own children the previous two are his sons but they might live in UK with their mom, This woman already have three?children and of course they are not IK kids. At the end this is his personal matter and he know better.

... filthy british girl ...
Well, your country is run on the tax money/donations/aid by the those who you call filthy. Your politicians seek refuge in the same countries, and if given a chance, all of us would migrate to those countries too. There is no harm in being little judicious with the selection of words I guess.

Last edited:
Parliamentarians Views On Imran Khan Marriage With Reham Khan

Interesting...

I could have cared less who he married and how he did it but the fact that he's been married for 2 months and hid it from his sons and family is a disgrace.

What an embarrassment for his supporters.

This thread is a reality
Threads like this were locked. Unlocked and locked again. Imran Khan Secretly Married Reham Khan ? | Page 3

I was also told not to post about Imran's doing otherwise defense.pk will get sued (defamation). Meanwhile, other members were allowed to post defamation material that did not go against Imran.

Maybe this forum has different policies among the moderation team.

I no get married till I have $1500000 in my account..

Now don't be shy. Who knows, she might be bringing $1500000, like in the case of Imran before.

its 10 years from now
he likes to paint a lot of things through his lens.

She left him because he didn't give her enough time.

I could have cared less who he married and how he did it but the fact that he's been married for 2 months and hid it from his sons and family is a disgrace.

What an embarrassment for his supporters.

Where does it say he hid it for 2 months? Does it mention how long this had been going on? Like this isn't arranged marriage that he found out 2 months ago that he's getting married. Obviously there must've been plans/going out etc.

And it's funny how he can't take his family and friends into confidence for a major decision of his life. I wonder how he will take the nation into confidence. He will allow things to happen and hide from us? Like who the heck hides their marriage?

Well, your country is run on the tax money/donations/aid by the those who you call filthy. Your politicians seek refuge in the same countries, and if given a chance, all of us would migrate to those countries too. There is no harm in being little judicious with the selection of words I guess.

I live in the west, so i don't need the chance. Yet, I'd like to live in Pakistan. So don't say "all of us." I guess you hate Pakistan and rather not live there, but it doesn't mean all of us dislike this place and cannot wait to move out.

They found the molvi who did the nikah at bani gala. This happened on November 1.

Back
Top Bottom