What's new

Imran Khan Secretly Married Reham Khan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't resist appreciating beauty.. :D

images

Marriage is Ik' s personal decision but he should have waited for Naya Pakistan :D

Imran Khan getting married to Reham Khan, a former BBC weather girl,
Here's how she will read the weather report now.
"Tsunami expected in central Punjab with mild chances of Dharna in Islamabad. Also, I'm getting a few inches tonight."
"Not sure about weather in Alaska but my bed's weather is gonna get real hot"

Reactions: jha
really, you are not interested in the life of one of the top leader in your country!
you people seems to be very interested in the affair of your neighbors, relatives, is a girl on your street is working, what kind of dress a woman wears, she doesnt wear a dopatta...all that crap yet you dont even want to know the leader your are blindly following is married, or getting married or anything about his personal life....tomorrow if he denounces God (still is his personal matter) will you still follow him.

I have better things to care about. Thank you for your concern.

its a british source.
I know where daily mail is published, the source ain't british, the newspaper is. Enough said.

How did PDF miss this news?

Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan has remarried in secret to a former BBC weather girl, according to reports in Pakistan.

The 62-year-old is believed to have tied the knot at the weekend with Pakistani news anchor Reham Khan, 41, who is a divorced mother-of-three.

She lived in Britain for part of her previous marriage, when she was a weather girl and presenter on the BBC regional news programme ‘South Today’.

Rumours have been circulating for several months that the pair are an item, and there have been reports in recent days that they are now married.

Scroll down for video

2455C1BC00000578-0-image-m-5_1419975789099.jpg

+7
07283D67000005DC-0-image-a-6_1419975800653.jpg

+7

Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan, pictured right, is believed to have married former BBC weather girl Reham Khan, pictured left

24571A9C00000578-2891756-image-m-4_1420018061842.jpg

+7
Ms Khan was a weather girl and presenter on the BBC regional news programme ‘South Today’ (pictured)

Imran Khan’s ex-wife Jemima Goldsmith revealed in October that she was ditching the surname ‘Khan’ and reverting to her family name because her ex-husband was about to remarry.

She said at the time: ‘My ex-husband, Imran, recently announced that he intended to get remarried soon, which made me think it’s probably time to change my name back to Goldsmith.’
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
The couple are yet to make an official announcement – which will apparently be forthcoming in the new year - but sources close to them have confirmed they are married.

Another well-known news anchor in Pakistan, Farhat Javed Rabani, Tweeted on December 27: ‘Ahmmm... an anchor has married a politician today... ‪#WeddingBells’

A family friend said that relatives including his sisters were against the marriage and were surprised he went ahead.

Has Imran Khan secretly married BBC weather girl Reham Khan? | Daily Mail Online

It's his personal business who he decides to marry. Why is this even news?

Main Apni Quom say...... Hamaisha Sach Bolon Ga.....:laughcry:

It's his personal business who he decides to marry. Why is this even news?

The same there is the personal business of all other politicians. If they come into the public limelight with their private lives.. Ik should too.

The same there is the personal business of all other politicians. If they come into the public limelight with their private lives.. Ik should too.
It belongs in the entertainment section and should be reported on corresponding channels. Not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom