What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Sorry, I will edit the post. :(

You know well, he should married to right woman but he choose wrong girl all over again but I can't decide for him, he knows the best by himself only.

Can I say Imran is really idiot and dumb, better? :D
lolz I dont know him on a personal level nor do I know his wife on a personal scale so I cant say anything about any of it!

image.jpg

I am happy that Imran Khan married Reham Khan. Imran Khan should also acknowledge Tyrian as his daughter. Tyrian have strong resemblance with Imran Khan.

I get same feeling when I look at Mullah with his shalwar all the way up his knee looking all silly wearing no socks and running around eating pan and preaching

How about some more Mehndi for the hair or beard yuck

If you wear your designer Jeans below Ankle QIYAMAT agai gi :astagh: , oye yeah shirt pehni hai , tu to Christian ho giya

But , marrying 5 wives at same time is legal , halal :nana: balle balle wife for each day of week for mulla wearing yellow bandanna on head

Technical problem occurs then get a wife arrangement for 2-3 days and then divorce

And that QURBANI ki khal , we are taking it or ELSE !!!!
Fazal-Ur-Rehman-JUI-F-chief.png

:omghaha:

Haram Khor donation per zinda hain , I asked my dad , how come you worked all your life for your retirement while these Jerks wearing turban get "FREE DONATION" and live like kings in Pakistan - there was no answer ..

Every day I see these folks sitting on TV talking about how they will bring change lol
I m always wondering how can they support their lives ? They don't do any kind of work

First thing first all DONATIONS should be banned in Pakistan , make these folks work like rest of us who work 9-5 for our living

Every next day is a religious holiday in Pakistan and money gathering PONZI schemes in Pakistan

Really enjoyed reading it :lol:...lagta hey baat dil sey nikli hey...:wave:

See, you give away a little about yourself in every post. You are an ISIS sympathizer my friend, I can spot your likes from literally thousands of miles away. Thank the gods for this thing called internet....

Rest of you Noonyz, don't get your panties in a twist. Just analyzing this looney ISIS internet troll...... :p:

I am happy that Imran Khan married Reham Khan. Imran Khan should also acknowledge Tyrian as his daughter. Tyrian have strong resemblance with Imran Khan.

See, you give away a little about yourself in every post. You are an ISIS sympathizer my friend, I can spot your likes from literally thousands of miles away. Thank the gods for this thing called internet....

Rest of you Noonyz, don't get your panties in a twist. Just analyzing this looney ISIS internet troll...... :p:

Wow ! You finally figured that out ! Why did it take you so long ?

Steve Jobs also denied the paternity of his daughter Lisa for long time and later admitted it. So hopefully Imran Khan will do that too.

@Akheilos thank you post? :(

I just wish Imran Khan should choose right girl after his first marriage was totally failed. I believe second marriage will fail again. Nothing to do with religion or cultures but just observing and her history.
yeah we send it but the boat blown up and all meethi got destroyed . Arrunab Goswami said meethi boat was terror boat .

So imran has got free time now to start family life..if my memory is right then he said that jemima took divorce because he was too busy in political career and had no time for family..

He also said no wife until naya pakistan

Cannot think of marriage before Naya Pakistan: Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

jhoota
agar shakal achi na ho tu baat tu achi karni chia. PTI supporter k pic use kartay hain

btw this is what his ex wife have said as well. He would have to told that to reham and she would have been okey with it? shahbaz sharif uptill now had 7 wives . 3 is present . we never saw u complaining about that .

u have nothng better to then posting stupid question by a stupid anchor.

agar shakal achi na ho tu baat tu achi karni chia. PTI supporter k pic use kartay hain

btw this is what his ex wife have said as well. He would have to told that to reham and she would have been okey with it? shahbaz sharif uptill now had 7 wives . 3 is present . we never saw u complaining about that .
Oh reham khan k bhi read my post again :D

You act as PA of Ik..what you say about his statement that he cannot think of marrige before naya Pakistan..where is naya Pakistan?

Or he said this while he was drunk lol

Back
Top Bottom