What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Congrats to both.. have a happy married life.....on a lighter note.... Chaloo PM wali Sheerwani Na Sahi Bhi, Shadi Wali Sahi.. :)

Imran Khan couldn't be truthful to his family than how can you expect him to be truthful to Pakistani people. Politicians gonna be politicians.

instead of keeping a extra marital relation Mr. khan have married a ''young'' girl and have remove the loneliness of both .
congratulation to both and with them a happy life.

Let us suppose he lives for another 20 years(until he is 85).His wife would then be 61.she has to live another 25 years without him.I would have understood if he he is some 35 or 40 and she is 18 or 20.That would have given them 40 years of life together (even in that case she has to leave her last 25 years lonely but at least they would have sweet 40 years of life).Now he is already 65 and we don't know for how long he would be physically fit .She is only 41.I mean he has slit the life throat of a woman in my opinion.

B61H3-uCQAAgPUs.jpg

Maulana Shaab.. it should be " Though I am Younger than Imran Khan Yet No one have Ever though of being my 2nd Wife"...:coffee:

Just read now that reham khan already has 3 children.Their children must have been going through an immense trauma unable to digest the truth that their mother has married a 65 year old person.She should have given a thought for her children's feelings.

Just read now that reham khan already has 3 children.Their children must have been going through an immense trauma unable to digest the truth that their mother has married a 65 year old person.She should have given a thought for her children's feelings.

For you kind information...2 of her children are with her during Nikah and all.

So I don't think they are going through as much of a trauma as you are.

Let us suppose he lives for another 20 years(until he is 85).His wife would then be 61.she has to live another 25 years without him.I would have understood if he he is some 35 or 40 and she is 18 or 20.That would have given them 40 years of life together (even in that case she has to leave her last 25 years lonely but at least they would have sweet 40 years of life).Now he is already 65 and we don't know for how long he would be physically fit .She is only 41.I mean he has slit the life throat of a woman in my opinion.
He had options to marry even much younger but he married with divorced woman which is not bad at all..two old people got the union and company..41 year old for woman is not teen age

There is no shame in Noora type Pakistanis. They should look at the Hamza Shehbaz who does not accept his marriage or his daddy who liked a police officer wife, forced a dovroce, took her to London married her and then divorced her.

Imran Khan publicly married. Whats the issue here?

As I said in previous post, we dont respect individuality or individuals. We dont want to give them respect. As we dont give respect, we remain a humiliated people as a nation or as individuals.

Live and let live, god bless his marriage and may the family be happy and content. Ameen.

You are making no sense here. You are talking about an adult woman here. No one forced her or even pressured her to make this choice, much less it Imran Khan. I seriously get disgusted when people have to act like the guy is manipulating the woman in cases of marriage, relationships, etc. I mean this woman is making this decision on her own, and she damn well knows what Imran's age is. If she was to live 25 years alone because of this, that's her problem - she brought that upon herself.

Nice couple. Look great together.

After so much of tension for all these days with politics, dharna etc I see happiness and contentment on his face. I am an admirer of his leadership quality as far as cricket goes (know nothing much of his politics).

My only hope is that he becomes prime minister of Pakistan and does something to improve India Pakistan relation and people of both countries leave in peace.

Time to move on, find the solutions to the problems faced by the nation, instead of bieng getting paranoid of someones life?

Back
Top Bottom