What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Sahib, dukh in ki shadi ka nahi, Grief is why Imran khan lied about his marriage during Dharna and then secretly married a controversial anchor at an inappropriate moment.. What credibility remains of IK word ? He is already famous for U-turns and now concealing truth like a typical politician
He has done marriage nothing wrong he has done at least not looted billions like nawaz and zardari mafia but you have problem with marriage tha vote for mafias

By the way Khan just said he would this week good news I don't this he is married yet but will marry this week

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH PTI PEOPLE .. WHERE DID I SAID I SUPPORT NS OR ZARDARI ..

MAN THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO DO NOT LIKE ANY PARTY AS THEY ALL ARE THE SAME>...
Yes by staying out you are supporting corrupt change or die trying

He marries a BBC girl while leading ABCDs and BBCDs in his home country.

By the way Khan just said he would this week good news I don't this he is married yet but will marry this week

Yes by staying out you are supporting corrupt change or die trying
Man you are supporting another corrupt person i-e IK .. now if you do not agree with me, that is fine. but you cant impose your thoughts and mindset on me or others ... staying out does not mean supporting anyone ..

Happy life to Imran Khan and Reham Khan.

Naya Pakistan ban gaya kya..? Badhai ho Khan Saab...

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news'
  • 62-year-old Pakistan cricketer-turned-politician has wed Reham Khan, 41
  • Said he was travelling to Pakistan to share news and had 'nothing to hide'
  • But days earlier he said rumours of union were 'greatly exaggerated'
  • Sister Aleema said family had confronted him and he had denied marriage
  • Khan’s new wife previously lived in Britain, when she was BBC weather girl
  • He divorced Jemima Goldsmith in 2004, after nine years of marriage

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news' | Daily Mail Online

Congratulations PTIANS for your First Lady

2458F68500000578-2892468-image-m-46_1420038562077.jpg

Gorgeous!!

Congrats to the couple

Sahib, dukh in ki shadi ka nahi, Grief is why Imran khan lied about his marriage during Dharna and then secretly married a controversial anchor at an inappropriate moment.. What credibility remains of IK word ? He is already famous for U-turns and now concealing truth like a typical politician

You have the guts to speak the truth. It's such a shame really, I use to support this guy. He had a shining opportunity to do good in Pakhtunkhwa and show everyone that PTI was indeed capable of leading the country. But he chose to, instead, hold pointless (and failed) rallies and has far too many times backed the wrong decision (peace deals with the Taliban being a good example). I'm very disappointed. At the end of the day the Pakistan Army is the only institution that can do good for the country it seems.

Marriage is his personal matter. Yes I agree Mr Khan but what about religion? You are so quick to jump up and down at my religious choice, is that also not a personal matter that you have no right to pass judgement on? Why are you such a hypocrite Mr Khan?

Man you are supporting another corrupt person i-e IK .. now if you do not agree with me, that is fine. but you cant impose your thoughts and mindset on me or others ... staying out does not mean supporting anyone ..

IK and corrupt? are you in your senses?

What corruption he has done I only support Imran Khan because he is not corrupt even his biggest enemies were not able to come up with single point. And in times of cruelty if you not standing with honest people you are supporting corrupt

Congrats to Imran Khan, i hope it provides him more energy to continue to battle for perfect elections and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom