What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

I would never understand under what Islamic law you are following actresses on social media. I WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND IT. NEVER. Maybe you educated me about this particular law? Doesn’t this deen teach you to get yourself distant from the fitnah? So why even following at first place? Isn’t it better to not come across an actress rather than following and looking at the pictures and then giving fatwa in comment sections?

Hazrat is the type of guy to steal candy from a baby, and then berate the baby for ruining its teeth.

37 pages. This thread is still running.

Zarvan and friends still going strong. :lol:

Which continues the cycle of advocating for representatives to be elected that can bring about effective implementation.

All such advocacy and law-making must fall within the guidelines prescribed by the Objectives Resolution.

I rarely see men wearing Sleeveless or skirts above knees, And if we move further west or even south east, Or maybe just everywhere, Ladies wearing some really mini skirts with naked legs, Isn’t that immodest as a HUMAN ?

Why do men rarely dress up as such ?

But Some men do like showing his body :sarcastic:

ade-rai-sosialisasikan-program-jkn-kis-800-2019-07-26-144407_0.JPG

@Nilgiri @jamahir

I am surprised. I see Liberal outspoken women speaking otherwise atleast in Foreign Countries

What do you mean by hairy? Men are hairy and Women are not
“Woman not hairy” ?
Bro, Ab to aadat si hogai hai muchon wali khawateen se ittefaq hona...

if men wear immodest clothes, no woman gets turned on. NO ONE!
Lol,
Not getting into any argument, just dragging the convo

Watch 0:30

All such advocacy and law-making must fall within the guidelines prescribed by the Objectives Resolution.
@El Sidd ... Meet your anti-Pakistan, evil twin.

I did share my two cents long time back when the discussion was fresh. Anyhow, I do partially agree with Mehwish.
Women fully covered are always harassed too. But on the other hand, you can’t get away with saying “men should have a control on their nafs” and dress up yourself immodestly.
If men are asked to lower their gaze then women are given the dress codes too. Unfortunately, many women focus on the first part but when it comes to dressing modestly, they got a lot of absurd excuses.
I agree with you on that part - assault may not be justified but if you're going to wear something 'sexy or sensual', expect to be 'checked out' and/or leered at.

if men wear immodest clothes, no woman gets turned on. NO ONE!
As a man, I personally have no issues with people 'checking me out' or leering at me - I think it's flattering. :enjoy:

As a man, I personally have no issues with people 'checking me out' or leering at me - I think it's flattering. :enjoy:
:o::o:
Any time of Women or the one who are beautiful?

You do realise that its also commonly said that if a woman touches a man inappropriately its NOT a sexual Harassment

:o::o:
Any time of Women or the one who are beautiful?
Any kind - I've gotten checked out by men on occasion too. I find it flattering and harmless. It's not like they're touching me or making lewd comments.
You do realise that its also commonly said that if a woman touches a man inappropriately its NOT a sexual Harassment
I think that has more to do cultural attitudes and a variety of perceptions about men and women (women are perceived to be more 'touchy feely' etc) and because more men than women seem OK with being touched by the opposite sex.

Society has also made it harder for men to report that kind of inappropriate behavior because, 'well you're a man, you're bigger, stronger! Stop being a wimp and complaining about this woman touching you!'

The rule is that you don't touch someone else inappropriately, period.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom