What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

I seriously feel quite surprised, as to how the liberal brigade successfully overshadowed the mass by introducing the stupid notion “Immodest cloths affect men’s intentions” just to bring in thousands of more excuses to justify the cloths by making it a gender issue.

I rarely see men wearing Sleeveless or skirts above knees, And if we move further west or even south east, Or maybe just everywhere, Ladies wearing some really mini skirts with naked legs, Isn’t that immodest as a HUMAN ?

Why do men rarely dress up as such ?

So, Kindly, Abstain from making remarks such as “Lower gaze”, Yes, I agree to that as well, But,

The issue with immodest cloths especially on TV screens, Are men stupid or maybe supernatural being to just lower their eyes not expecting nudity in the coming seconds and then raise up again after the pic/scene passes by ?

Those wannabe naked ladies should stay naked at homes instead of on screens or world, World is for everyone to share, so is TV screen.

Bringing in immodesty on these platforms and then bragging about lowering gaze doesn’t make sense, Only a supernatural person can predict in miliseconds that a nude lady is about to appear on TV/Road and lower the gaze...

*Sigh* lengths people go to justify nudity in public, Lol

Apna Sanda khud lagao Chacha

You raise an interesting point. Why is it in non Muslim socieities women who are generally dressed in clothes which draw attention to their beauty? It's fundementally sexual. Women are expected to look attractive to men. Nobody in their right mind wears high heels because they're comfortable, practical or even look nice. They're worn because they do it because it draws attention to their legs and rear.

These things aren't said, not even thought about - they've been papered over by decades of "fashion" and "girl power" - essentially they dress to get the approval of a man, because for as long as time itself, the man has been the provider. Today it's engrained in the culture and considered normal, without any thought as to why.

@El Sidd ... Meet your anti-Pakistan, evil twin.

He should definitely be doing more. With 2 Post Doctoral degrees, he can squeeze in the evil objective resolution in a thread related to Brahma Bull patenting as well.

But nice to see agnostics seeing the evil in me. Brings a morning smile to me face.

He should definitely be doing more. With 2 Post Doctoral degrees, he can squeeze in the evil objective resolution in a thread related to Brahma Bull patenting as well.

But nice to see agnostics seeing the evil in me. Brings a morning smile to me face.
I said he was your evil twin, that would make you the non-evil twin. :D

because BELIEVE ME, if men wear immodest clothes, no woman gets turned on. NO ONE!

As a man, I personally have no issues with people 'checking me out' or leering at me - I think it's flattering. :enjoy:

Any kind - I've gotten checked out by men on occasion too. I find it flattering and harmless. It's not like they're touching me or making lewd comments.

Agnostic Muslim, I too have got stories to tell, heh heh. And yes it is flattering. And no I don't wear immodest men's clothing.

You raise an interesting point. Why is it in non Muslim socieities women who are generally dressed in clothes which draw attention to their beauty? It's fundementally sexual. Women are expected to look attractive to men. Nobody in their right mind wears high heels because they're comfortable, practical or even look nice. They're worn because they do it because it draws attention to their legs and rear.

These things aren't said, not even thought about - they've been papered over by decades of "fashion" and "girl power" - essentially they dress to get the approval of a man, because for as long as time itself, the man has been the provider. Today it's engrained in the culture and considered normal, without any thought as to why.
You see brother,

Sometimes, I grab people directly by the ....

So that is why I didn’t receive any reply from anyone, Because,
All this feminism, Liberal shit, Secularism, LGBT, Women power, Gender issues, All these issues come under the category of mental illness and non intellectual talks.

There is never a valid reasoning, Instead cherry picking issues to generalize a minority into a whole...

The world is sexually oriented since at least half a century or even more.

People have become used to the sexual orientation, Such that they don’t even realize how much in a deep pit they are...

And I see all these wannabe liberal celebrities bragging about lowering gaze, I want them to first make a video in which when they put oil on burning coal,

If the oil causes the fire to go off, I will agree with their petty reasoning...

Wear immodest Clothes. Waybe this would attract her
:lol:

Won't go with my style, what with my trimmed mustache and cravat, like this :

06930163f516d099da6a31c8f3fac8c3.jpg

@El Sidd ... Meet your anti-Pakistan, evil twin.

Calling me anti-Pakistan and evil does not change the basic foundation I have the courage to point out upon which the far right demands acceptance of its radical views to be enforced by law.

These people are not our teachers and we do not learn our principles from them. Give less value to their opinions.
Bunch of monkies, Nothing more, Earning by pretending to be something or someone,
that is the true definition of Acting and modeling, Being Fake

Wear Black Kurta or Shalwar Kameez if you have a fair complexion. Women find it handsome

Believe me, I don't have a single kurta. My "ethnic dress" is a common shirt and pant. :D

But yes, like you indicated, I have a black shirt which I wear with appropriate color pant and of course an appropriate cravat. I do get compliments for that look, either verbally or an admiring stare.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom