What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

I did in few previous pages. Modest clothes for everyone. No sleazy clothes. Something that drives between modesty and being modern.
If a women is wearing immodest clothes, there is not right to abuse or assualt her. Lower your gaze and move on.
Men here talking about they get turned on by women wearing immodest clothes. Learn how to keep it in your pants. “Control” yout nafs as stated in Quran. because BELIEVE ME, if men wear immodest clothes, no woman gets turned on. NO ONE!

Do you believe this is cultural in nature?

Clearly everyone has ruled out Islam as the culprit.

It is truly depressing that we have people still argue about this, women don't belong to us, they are not our possessions.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

It is truly depressing that we have people still argue about this, women don't belong to us, they are not our possessions.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

“I made him just and right,
Sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.”

“I made him just and right,
Sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.”

Does violence against ex or revenge prom gets included as honor crime or is it solely reserved for people who want to break their daughters legs for revealing the ankles?

Does violence against ex or revenge prom gets included as honor crime or is it solely reserved for people who want to break their daughters legs for revealing the ankles?

You still go to your local disco, aunty.

I think we all are agreeing to something.. Time to close Mehwish Hayat and focus on more immediate things concerning us like how many parathas in Suhoor is enough to take you through the day comfortably..

I think we all are agreeing to something.. Time to close Mehwish Hayat and focus on more immediate things concerning us like how many parathas in Suhoor is enough to take you through the day comfortably..

then Ms.Hayat will say apne parathay khud fry karo

no one wins in this but khawateens

Freud was not entirely wrong

I did in few previous pages. Modest clothes for everyone. No sleazy clothes. Something that drives between modesty and being modern.
If a women is wearing immodest clothes, there is not right to abuse or assualt her. Lower your gaze and move on.
Men here talking about they get turned on by women wearing immodest clothes. Learn how to keep it in your pants. “Control” yout nafs as stated in Quran. because BELIEVE ME, if men wear immodest clothes, no woman gets turned on. NO ONE!
I seriously feel quite surprised, as to how the liberal brigade successfully overshadowed the mass by introducing the stupid notion “Immodest cloths affect men’s intentions” just to bring in thousands of more excuses to justify the cloths by making it a gender issue.

I rarely see men wearing Sleeveless or skirts above knees, And if we move further west or even south east, Or maybe just everywhere, Ladies wearing some really mini skirts with naked legs, Isn’t that immodest as a HUMAN ?

Why do men rarely dress up as such ?

So, Kindly, Abstain from making remarks such as “Lower gaze”, Yes, I agree to that as well, But,

The issue with immodest cloths especially on TV screens, Are men stupid or maybe supernatural being to just lower their eyes not expecting nudity in the coming seconds and then raise up again after the pic/scene passes by ?

Those wannabe naked ladies should stay naked at homes instead of on screens or world, World is for everyone to share, so is TV screen.

Bringing in immodesty on these platforms and then bragging about lowering gaze doesn’t make sense, Only a supernatural person can predict in miliseconds that a nude lady is about to appear on TV/Road and lower the gaze...

*Sigh* lengths people go to justify nudity in public, Lol

then Ms.Hayat will say apne parathay khud fry karo

no one wins in this but khawateens

Apna Sanda khud lagao Chacha

What does a woman wants? Million dollar question..
Mehwish Hayat wants to escape from rape or sexual assault or moral policing while keeping on wearing skimpy clothes.. can't we just give that to her?

What does a woman wants? Million dollar question..
Mehwish Hayat wants to escape from rape or sexual assault or moral policing while keeping on wearing skimpy clothes.. can't we just give that to her?

doesnt she have this already?

no one knows what they want. i believe its an alien invasion

Back
Top Bottom