What's new

It was not fair that moderators closed Indian invention thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made no such claim to begin with. We win accolades and move forward.

Indian-Americans win Spelling Bee jointly, create history - Hindustan Times
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ling-bee-create-history/article1-1224295.aspx

bet the .5 million aint even lucky to win a green card or blue.. :D

again the poor troll brings in religion... n for tht il reply just once:

rapist Hindu priests spreading trash in usa:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...zwh7SmqzwktMuGmO1lb4Wyw&bvm=bv.67720277,d.cWc

now dont bring in religion .. you pathetic lil creature.

Why you bother replying?

Their own is admitting it ;)

Cuz they unnecessarily drag our name into everything? Maybe Pakistanis need to sew a cresent moon or something on their clothing to differentiate themselves...:devil:

I kid...or do I?

Cuz they unnecessarily drag our name into everything? Maybe Pakistanis need to sew a cresent moon or something on their clothing to differentiate themselves...:devil:

I kid...or do I?

Cry me a fcking river, indian.

Did I now?

Don't mind if I do!!!

Because our neighbors in enddia are experts in animal sex, we try to research it.

This indian artist - is going places, he is one of the greatest indian inventions.

Its because Pakistanis are jealous that there is no Pakistani invention or civilization, while we Indians have been contributing to humanity since our first civilization 8000 yrs ago.

Ethipion looking jungli insaan, there is no civilization which is indigenous to India. We can't really call bunch of aborginals running around in jungles for 8000 years a ''civilization''. In that case central Africa civilization is oldest.

Because our neighbors in enddia are experts in animal sex, we try to research it.

This indian artist - is going places, he is one of the greatest indian inventions.

lol wtf did i just watch... :rofl:

this is much better though:

:rofl:

or this:

Pakistanis don't like threads about history, these people have been conquered and abused for thousands of years and have never had there own empire LOLOLOLOL
Dont-Cry-Meme-1.jpg

wut? is this real?

Not really, it was proved to be bug in google system later. Internet penetration is quite low in Pakistan, even if 100% of Pakistanis searched those things then it wouldnt be in top 10 let alone number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom