What's new

It looks like Punjab is Pakistan | PTI chief

paranoiarocks

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday slammed the government’s Punjab-centric policies, Express News reported.

The PTI chief said North Waziristan is being treated as though it is not a part of Pakistan. “People from North Waziristan are calling me up every day and complaining that they don’t feel at home in Pakistan,” the PTI chief said.

“The IDPs are heading to Afghanistan now,” he added.

Imran was addressing a press conference in Islamabad.

Furthermore, Imran compared people living in Balochistan to those living in East Pakistan before separation.

“When I went to play cricket in the under-19 category before the military operations in East Pakistan, I was told by the people there that they are being treated as a separate colony,” he said.

The PTI chief went on to complain about the rigging in the 2013 elections and added that all investment is going towards Punjab while other provinces are being ignored.

“It looks like Punjab is Pakistan,” he said.

Imran Khan slams Punjab-centric policies – The Express Tribune

WHO GIVES A SHIT unless these groups starts fighting :lol:

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday slammed the government’s Punjab-centric policies, Express News reported.

The PTI chief said North Waziristan is being treated as though it is not a part of Pakistan. “People from North Waziristan are calling me up every day and complaining that they don’t feel at home in Pakistan,” the PTI chief said.

“The IDPs are heading to Afghanistan now,” he added.

Imran was addressing a press conference in Islamabad.

Furthermore, Imran compared people living in Balochistan to those living in East Pakistan before separation.

“When I went to play cricket in the under-19 category before the military operations in East Pakistan, I was told by the people there that they are being treated as a separate colony,” he said.

The PTI chief went on to complain about the rigging in the 2013 elections and added that all investment is going towards Punjab while other provinces are being ignored.

“It looks like Punjab is Pakistan,” he said.

Imran Khan slams Punjab-centric policies – The Express Tribune

Those few who moved to Afghanistan because its open border will come back soon, while we have millions of namak haram Afghanis all over Pakistan.

And you can't force foreign companies to invest anywhere. KPK will get investment as soon as terrorists are defeated. Which will not happen without doing something against them no matter where they live.

He shouldn't be saying all this , in order to keep the country together, no matter how true it is.

Already posted and discussed to death in another thread. And this is kinda third thread on same issue.

This statement is now days old.

What is the point creating another thread on the same topic?

National double standards when Altaf said same thing he was labelled traitor , ghadar , raw agent etc etc

Karma is a bitcchhhh true that !!

Back
Top Bottom