What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...rdered-rocket-attack-on-central-Israel-584712

^^

This is fabricated, Hamas does not speak to Israel Hayom which is a pro-settler extremist site. PIJ members do not act on their own, they are organized and have chain of command. Golan has nothing to do with this ongoing siege of 12 years. It was Hamas who did it, and the one last week, and the next upcoming one. Hamas and PIJ will continue to pressure Israel via various means until there is relief for the people of Gaza.

The IDF yesterday said Hamas did it. These kind of reports are ignorant and shows Israeli gov't intent to ignore situation in Gaza and move on with status quo. Status quo for Palestinians is not acceptable.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...rdered-rocket-attack-on-central-Israel-584712

^^

This is fabricated, Hamas does not speak to Israel Hayom which is a pro-settler extremist site. PIJ members do not act on their own, they are organized and have chain of command. Golan has nothing to do with this ongoing siege of 12 years. It was Hamas who did it, and the one last week, and the next upcoming one. Hamas and PIJ will continue to pressure Israel via various means until there is relief for the people of Gaza.

The IDF yesterday said Hamas did it. These kind of reports are ignorant and shows Israeli gov't intent to ignore situation in Gaza and move on with status quo. Status quo for Palestinians is not acceptable.
~

I agree with you that :

The Palestinians deserve their freedom and self determination and that the situation in Gaza must be solved from the root , the sooner the better.

I don't agree with you that :

The blame for the situation can be thrown on one side only , or that the problem can be solved without real dialog and goodwill on both sides.

Peace

~

Breaking: Israeli artillery strikes in eastern Gaza likely targeting border outposts

Looks like strikes are over.

~

I agree with you that :

The Palestinians deserve their freedom and self determination and that the situation in Gaza must be solved from the root , the sooner the better.

I don't agree with you that :

The blame for the situation can be thrown on one side only , or that the problem can be solved without real dialog and goodwill on both sides.

Peace

~

To be honest, I do criticize our side too, more so in private. It's the same for both Israeli's and Palestinians. Although I think a long term truce should at least be tried, even if factions in Gaza don't disarm. It would still be a truce and unlikely in such a big agreement for hostilities to resume.

Last edited:
Everything was quiet and then palestinians fired a rocket this evening.

They are doing everything they can to drag Israel into a war because Hamas is under severe pressure from protests of their own people against Hamas rule.

A war to distract.

Breaking: Sirens in Ashkelon, Iron Dome missile shrapnel accidentally hits building, unclear if any injuries or not

Israeli police say fire unrelated to rocket shpranel

Everything was quiet and then palestinians fired a rocket this evening.

They are doing everything they can to drag Israel into a war because Hamas is under severe pressure from protests of their own people against Hamas rule.

A war to distract.

What quiet? A siege is an act of war ....

Last edited:
israel will end soon they are on wrong side and will never succeed

Sky News Arabia: Egyptian delegation to visit Gaza tomorrow to consult Palestinian factions about new 1 year ceasefire proposal

^^

Unverified report, delegation is entering soon, details will be released after consultations.

israel will end soon they are on wrong side and will never succeed

The middle east is a scary place and things change often in it, so I would not be surprised to see a very different reality there ten years from now, without speculating on the causes. I personally don't believe they will end or need to be ended. But, they need to work on developing a bond with the youth of the region by working towards peace with Palestinians and being more involved in their region as opposed to coming off as outsiders.

Last edited:
Egyptian delegation still in Gaza past midnight in discussions with various Palestinian factions.

Hamas armed wing official in statements to Al Jazeera seems to indicate military factions went into heightened state of alert in recent weeks due to intelligence they had an of a planned Israeli aerial surprise offensive like in 2009. And due to this, they went into combat preparation and some rockets were accidentally fired in the process.

Also means the rockets are prepared, and there might be more 'accidental firings'. This comes after Netanyahu visited the Gaza border region and said preparations for an full scale offensive have been completed.

Last edited:
Breaking: Israeli army evacuating residents of Kerem Shalom Gaza border town

^^

Preparations made to evacuate other Gaza border towns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom