What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Are you making another song in Ramadan?

GO KILL YOURSELF LOSER

I AM SURE YOU ARE ON AN ANTI-DEPRESSENT PROGRAM AND HAVE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BEFORE

WHAT KIND OF LOSER KAAFIR CLAIMS HE HATES ISLAM AND MUSLIMS SO MMUCH BUT STILL COMES HERE LIKE HE IS A PARTT OF OUR COMMUNITY???

Go die kafir.

Every member on this forum should be ashamed this kafir shaytaan is allowed to harass Muslims like this. Because mods did not take action against this kafir. He is banned from the upcoming Caliphate. He will not be allowed to be part of Muslims.

@Norwegian

Tonight you should ask yourself between yourself and your Lord if your behavior in this thread was justified. Since you can't admit it here, maybe you will to yourself. I am done here, no matter how unifying and polite I try to be towards people this is their behavior, to cause fitnnah among Muslims.

You will understand in Ramadan. In the meantime mods will deal with you.

@Norwegian
tbh your attitude stinks. you pull crap out of thin air and are feeding into the negativity of Palestine for no reason.

You think your life would be better if there was no conflct in palestine, and the palestinians are only to blame? BOOOO HOOOOOO grow some manhood

just another sissy pakistani

tbh your attitude stinks. you pull crap out of thin air and are feeding into the negativity of Palestine for no reason.
I am long done with this conflict. I had finally hoped an election defeat for Israel's extremist and terrorist PM Netanyahu as he killed Norways backed Oslo Peace Accords. Also current opinion polls tell he is losing elections as he caught himself in various corruption scandals. But now thanks to our Muslim Jihadi brothers in Gaza, he will surely win again as he will use the current escalation to incite more fear and hatred towards Palestinians right before elections.

I am long done with this conflict. I had finally hoped an election defeat for Israel's extremist and terrorist PM Netanyahu as he killed Norways backed Oslo Peace Accords. Also current opinion polls tell he is losing elections as he caught himself in various corruption scandals. But now thanks to our Muslim Jihadi brothers in Gaza, he will surely win again as he will use the current escalation to incite more fear and hatred towards Palestinians right before elections.

whether you are muslim or not muslim or you have faith or no faith is not my concern. no body can say that Palestine does not have right to defend itself. you can call them any word in the dictionary but this situation is very bad, and as human we should not forget this.

Ya definitely not thanks to the Golan heights fiasco going on. You need to take off your a$$hat glasses and see what other factors are involved. You are blind to your bias and hence your arguments are complete shite!

no body can say that Palestine does not have right to defend itself.
Who said that Palestine has no right to defend itself? Pakistan also had the right to keep captured Indian pilot, and escalate the conflict with India. Instead our government let him go immediately to end all hostilities. As we do not want terrorist, extremist Indian PM Modi to cash in on the conflict before elections. Why can't Palestinians understand that?

Ya definitely not thanks to the Golan heights fiasco going on. You need to take off your a$$hat glasses and see what other factors are involved. You are blind to your bias and hence your arguments are complete shite!
Golan Heights is a disputed territory between Israel and Syria. It has nothing to do with Palestinians.

Golan Heights is a disputed territory between Israel and Syria. It has nothing to do with Palestinians.

It has everything to do with the upcoming election which you mentioned right here:

But now thanks to our Muslim Jihadi brothers in Gaza, he will surely win again as he will use the current escalation to incite more fear and hatred towards Palestinians right before elections.

Show yourself schlomo!

Who said that Palestine has no right to defend itself? Pakistan also had the right to keep captured Indian pilot, and escalate the conflict with India. Instead our government let him go immediately to end all hostilities. As we do not want terrorist, extremist Indian PM Modi to cash in on the conflict before elections. Why can't Palestinians understand that?

If Palestine did not fight everyday they would all have been dead years ago. Israeil never wanted peace, they wanted dead palestinian bodies and the holy land. this is fact. If you cant show understanding with them please would be grateful if you remain silent.

It has everything to do with the upcoming election which you mentioned right here:
Yes Golan Heights has all to do with Israeli elections, but nothing to do with Palestinians. While conflict with Gaza escalated quite recently when Hamas fired long range rockets towards Israel. Usually they get hit in air before reaching residential areas. But yesterday morning, one of them missed and struck a family home, injury many people including children.
7 injured, including 2 infants, in Gaza rocket attack on central Israel

Thus this massive retaliation on Gaza.

If Palestine did not fight everyday they would all have been dead years ago. Israeil never wanted peace, they wanted dead palestinian bodies and the holy land. this is fact. If you cant show understanding with them please would be grateful if you remain silent.
One of many lies repeated again and again. In fact Israel left Gaza strip on its own and ended all Jewish settlements by force before it moved its forces out of the strip.
Israel's Disengagement from Gaza and North Samaria (2005)

And what they did get in return? Not peace but rocket attacks ever since.

One of many lies repeated again and again. In fact Israel left Gaza strip on its own and ended all Jewish settlements by force before it moved its forces out of the strip.
Israel's Disengagement from Gaza and North Samaria (2005)

And what they did get in return? Not peace but rocket attacks ever since.

are you feeling okay?

they have no food, no water, no job, no medicine, no power, no money, nothing. they live in open air prison refugee camp called gaza.

please dont take israeli side because you are sick of war.

Yes Golan Heights has all to do with Israeli elections, but nothing to do with Palestinians. While conflict with Gaza escalated quite recently when Hamas fired long range rockets towards Israel. Usually they get hit in air before reaching residential areas. But yesterday morning, one of them missed and struck a family home, injury many people including children.
7 injured, including 2 infants, in Gaza rocket attack on central Israel

Thus this massive retaliation on Gaza.

So first you try to put the entire blame on Palestine for the israeli election and then you accept the golan heights acknowledgement also has a big impact. Which is it Rosenberg?

Then you say "usually they get hit in air" but one conveniently happens to get past their missile system so close to elections and being biased you don't question the narrative one bit. Your bias is clear as day to anyone who will read your posts hence debating with you is irrelevant.

b2e.jpg

they have no food, no water, no job, no medicine, no power, no money, nothing. they live in open air prison refugee camp called gaza.
Read history again. Israel disengaged from Gaza completely in 2005. There was no occupation then. Then Palestinian elections happened in 2006 which brought Hamas to power in the strip in a bloody coup. And they started firing rockets and other attacks against Israel immediately. It was only then Israel blockaded the strip.
Now Palestinians could vote Hamas out after 4 years but no elections took place since, thus Hamas is de facto ruler of the strip and the main reason behind continued occupation.
Hamas takes control of Gaza

@Norwegian i am trying to understand what you are telling me. and the last few pages of post you have made on this thread. Everything you post is saying to me that you show yourself as a modern influential elite aspirant.

my friend, i can tell you that i know many powerful families of the elite you wish to desperately be part of. you should never leave your principals and never forget what you are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom