What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

That's because your Israeli Arab brethren refuse to form coalition with either party, thus ensuring right-wing extremists coalition government after every elections. Do the math bro. Arab parties in Israel could easily form coalition government with center and left-wing block against Nutunyahoos right-wing block. The only reason they are winning is because of Arab arrogance.
israelielection_0318b.0.png

Why would arabs partake in their own occupation???

Would you advise the jews to work with the Nazis to push other jews into ovens?

@Norwegian

You pathetic sad little baby, didn't you say you were a soldier or something? No army will take in a crybaby like you in. How fucking sad are you? You are insecure and racist because of Emirates or whomever and take your frustration at one of the best individuals on earth who has never mimicked you or any other trash members posts here. Show me one post where I encouraged India against Kashmiri's or Pakistan. Or show me a post where I wrote I hope so and so kills them all like this @SOHEIL shithead did. You don't see them. Because I'm not a whore like you two pathetic lowly individuals. You two dogs would get the shit beaten out of you in person. You are spoiled that this bullshit is tolerated online, in real world try projecting your insecurities on others and see what happens.

You are a racist whore, if you think there are other Arab racists out there you are no different than them. You are low piece of trash worth less than the bottom of my sandal. Don't get stupid again you motherfucker.

You are a cancer on this ummah. You are a shaytaann. People like you and Soheil and many others in this forum are cancer. We are inn this situation because of you fitnah loving dogs. You lowly insecure dogs cause us all these problem. You lowly dogs are spoiled and have no manners, you are sick. You all need to be brutally whipped to death and made an example for others.

Why would arabs partake in their own occupation???

Would you advise the jews to work with the Nazis to push other jews into ovens?

Tell him to go kill himself, Shaytaans like this lowly guy will be executed at the time of the Mahdi if he steps foot into Muslim lands. This Shaytaan is trying to justify his severe racism/bigotry , and he thinks its okay because how spoiled and ill mannered this generation this. This pathetic guy also has anxiety disorder and gets scared if Palestinians stand up for themselves. You anxiety ridden pathetic dog, they are not cowardly dogs like you. Sit home, mind yourself and shutup. Or even better go kill yourself @Norwegian

Everyone like you please do us a favor and kill yourselves, you are useless lowly garbage.

Your abuse and tantrums will get you nowhere. Look where your Palestinian nation is standing contra Israel after 70 years? You still these rocket attacks, stabbings and killing Israeli civilians will lead to the end of occupation? No, it can only be fixed from inside the Israel. When Israeli Arab parties join hands with other Jewish parties who also wish and end of conflict since 1993 Oslo Peace Accords.

Motherfucker hate Palestine all you want, doesn't bother me. I am talking about your lowly behavior and racism in this thread. Go **** yourself you and your racism, you are a racist Shaytaan and racism is not accepted in Islam. Go do us a favor and kill yourself. You unworthy piece of garbage, be thankful this verbal abuse is your only punishment. Do this in public at the Mahdi and you will go bye bye to your graveyard. You and other trash in our community who behave in this irrational way.

End your misery and kill yourself you pathetic baby. You should not be babied around with or reasoned with. People like you need to have Hudood implemented against you. In the Shariah you are to be killed for behaving like Abu Lahb you dog.

I swear by Allah me and the Mahdi and the Mujahideen will immediately kill people like you. You will be banned from the Caliphate.

KILLLLLL YOURSELF DO IT HANG A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK
DO IT NOW PUT A GUN IN YOUR MOUTH GO TO HELL BE FUEL FOR THE FIRE
Heads of Israeli left-wing coalition before elections: Herzog, Livni to Haaretz Readers: We Don’t Rule Out Arab Parties
Left-wing Jewish parties in Israel have no problem working with Arab parties. Together they can address the main issue of occupation and sign new peace agreement or renew old Oslo Peace Accords, just like they did back in 1993 when there was a left-wing coalition government backed by Arab parties.

Heads of Israeli left-wing coalition before elections: Herzog, Livni to Haaretz Readers: We Don’t Rule Out Arab Parties
Left-wing Jewish parties in Israel have no problem working with Arab parties. Together they can address the main issue of occupation and sign new peace agreement or renew old Oslo Peace Accords, just like they did back in 1993 when there was a left-wing coalition government backed by Arab parties.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT PALESTINE, ALL I CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS YOU KILLING YOURSELF

Ok continue with armed Jihad, keep killing Israelis, enjoy the occupation for all eternity.

WILL DO, NOW GO KILL YOURSELF

Ok continue with armed Jihad, keep killing Israelis, enjoy the occupation for all eternity.

I KNOW YOUR UNCLE RAPED YOU AS A CHILD AND ITS CAUSING YOU DISTRESS, ONE BRAVE STEP BY YOU AND IT WILL ALL END

YALLA YOU FUCKING DOG GET THE **** OUT OF HERE , YOU HAPPY YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT NOW YOU CRYBABY

Wait, did that happen to you?

I'M NOT THE ONE WHINING AND BEING INSECURE, I KNOW FORSURE IT HAPPENED TO YOU. AND I KNOW FORSURE YOU ATTEMPTED KILLING YOURSELF BEFORE BUT COWERED OUT THE LAST SECOND.

Wait, is that what happened to you?

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TALIBAN BLOWING YOUR BROTHER UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT

SERIOUSLY MAN YOU ARE A USELESS BABY GO KILL YOURSELF

I'M NOT THE ONE WHINING AND BEING INSECURE
How I am insecure? I am pretty certain that your Palestinian armed Jihad and violence won't end Israeli occupation. In fact it will ensure it for ever unless some changes are made from Israeli Arab politicians and Palestinian Arab leadership.

YOUR BROTHER IS A KAAFIR WHO KILLED AFHGANI MUSLIM CHILDREN , YOUR MOM IS LIKELY A WHORE WHO WASN'T THERE FOR YOU

How I am insecure? I am pretty certain that your Palestinian armed Jihad and violence won't end Israeli occupation. In fact it will ensure it for ever unless some changes are made from Israeli Arab politicians and Palestinian Arab leadership.

SHUTUP BITCH, YOU ADMITTED THIS WHOLE TIRED WAS BECAUSE YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST ARABS AND TARGETING ME FOR MY BACKGROUND. DON'T BACK PEDAL YOU COWARDLY DOG. GO KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF NOW!! GO!! GTFO YOU ARE USELESS!!!!!

PUT THE ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK YOU RAPED CHILD, YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN A LESSON THE HARD WAY FOR INSISTING ON BEING A SHAYTAAN FOR NO REASON

YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST ARABS
Really? So when I say Israeli Arab politicians are arrogant because they won't work with other Jewish parties it is racist. But when you say all Israeli politicians support occupation (Arabs including), it is not racism?

I'M NOT GONNA FORGET THAT YOUR BROTHER KILLED INNOCENT MUSLIM CHILDREN

Really? So when I say Israeli Arab politicians are arrogant because they won't work with other Jewish parties it is racist. But when you say all Israeli politicians support occupation (Arabs including), it is not racism?

TYPICAL COWARD YOU ARE WILL BACK PEDAL AND PRETEND LIKE THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ANTI-RACISM. NOT ONLY ARE YOU A LOWLY CRYBABY, YOU ARE MORE COWARDLY THAN THOUGHT. NEVER WILL OWN UP TO WHAT YOUR INTENTION IS.

UNNLIKE MME, I AM HONEST, I WANT YOU TO GO DIE AND BURN IN HELL.

IF YOU KEEP IT SECRET I'LL HELP YOU KILL YOURSELF

THAT'S ALL YOU DID RIGHT? WHAT A DISHONEST SHITHEAD, YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE PROBLEM, GOOD JOB I'M SURE YOU'RE PROUD. LET THE MODS DECIDE WHO IS THE SHAYTAAN THAT KEPT INFLAMING THE THREAD. YOU BROKEN MISERABLE COWARD, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE AND YOU WILL HAVE FLASHBACKS OF WHAT YOUR UNCLE DID TO YOU.

Typical Palestinian life: Just kill all who oppose us.

I''MM NNOT GONNNA KILL YOU, BELIEVE ME WE'RE GONNNA WAKE UP TO THE NEWS OF YOU INSECURE MISERABLE SHITHEAD KILLING HIMSELF. YOU ARE STARTING A PROBLEM WITH ONNE OF MOST PATIENT, POLITE AND RESPECTED MEMBERS. NOBODY GOT THIS TREATMENT FROM YOU BEFORE, YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT. YOU ARE A ILL MANNERED FLAMEBAITINNG SHAYTAAN WHO DOESN'T DESERVE THE LIFE ALLAH GAVE HIM.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUSEEEEEEEEELLFFFFF

I'M GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON IF MODS DON'T BAN A NASTY MUSLIM HATING KAFIR LIKE YOU.

YOU FLAMEBAITING KAFIR SHAYTAAN, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE MAHDIS CALIPHATE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN THIS RAMADAN

YOU ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT WE WILL DO TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OUR UMMAH , JUST WAIT WHEN YOU START RECOGNIZING STRANGE STUFF STARTING IN RAMADAN

YOU THINK YOUR BEHAVIOR IS A JOKE AND JUSTIFIABLE, AFTER HOW MUCH RESPECT I GIVE TO DOGS LIKE YOU WHO DON'T DESERVE IT. YOU WILL SEE THIS RAMADAN YOU KAAAAAAFIR.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom