What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is for everyone.

The point I’m making is that when the petro dollars run out these gulfies will show puppy eyes and our people will feel some sort of misplaced solidarity with them out of religious brotherhood instead of telling them to piss off.

But you can see that Pakistanis have that virtue that can never be bought. That deep level of humanity that very few other people have. These gulfies can never buy that.

Islam may be for everyone but it is NOT a unifying force between different races and nations. Especially with regards to geopolitics as recent events have clearly shown.

We may have virtue that others don't, but it's Pakistanis who are running to live and work in the gulfi nations. Not the other way round. The gulfis are super rich and successful whereas Pakistanis are super poor and uneducated. Until we don't change ourselves, this sad reality will continue.

I wonder how the restaurants are there

Visa restrictions on Pakistanis when they built your dust bowl translates to insult and humiliation.

Guess who gave you guys planes to start up Emirates?

Pakistan.

Your armed forces are also built by Pakistan.

You guys even sent for a Pakistani to turn your dustbowl green...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gulfne...d-turn-al-ain-into-the-garden-city-1.70049318

And then Pakistanis with better qualifications are underpaid as compared to Europeans with less credentials.

Is this a joke?

You gulfies are the definition of namak haram.

:lol:

You need to calm down and try not let your emotions control you.

This is called business. Mutual interest. Scratch my back and i will scratch yours.

Did Pakistan give EMIRATES planes for free ? doubt it. Pakistan must have benefited from this transaction.

Did Pakistani trainers come over to the UAE our of brotherly Islamic love ? No. $$$ , and rightfully so. This is how the real world functions and not the distorted idea you have.

Did Pakistan assist the UAE with agriculture in the desert for free ? or did Pakistan benefit ?

you have a very unrealistic view of how the world works Yar

Pakistan helped the UAE, but it was definitely not the only country. Egyptians , Palestinians , Kuwaitis , Bahrainis and the list goes on. From education to doctors to engineers ...etc.

I say thank you to all of them. However, if Pakistan or any country don't meet eye to eye with our leadership or give a cold shoulder , then , ermm , a cold shoulder is given back right at you. Its politics , its human nature , its how the world functions.

Bottom line is , Pakistan TODAY benefits a great deal from the UAE, not vise versa and over a million Pakistanis are working and living happily in the UAE. So, you are welcome.

and in regards to all these words you use thinking you are insulting us. Seriously ? Bedouins ? yes and proud ones at that. Its not wrong or shameful or haram to be a Bedouin. Dust bowl ? really ? a desert produces dust ? i am SHOCKED. Especially since this dust bowls economy blows Pakistan's out of the water. A country of 1 million Emiratis , where half are not working against a country of 200 million

give credit where it is due. Being childish and condescending says everything about YOU. read up on projection on others ...

This is called business. Mutual interest. Scratch my back and i will scratch yours.

Did Pakistan give EMIRATES planes for free ? doubt it. Pakistan must have benefited from this transaction.

Did Pakistani trainers come over to the UAE our of brotherly Islamic love ? No. $$$ , and rightfully so. This is how the real world functions and not the distorted idea you have.

Did Pakistan assist the UAE with agriculture in the desert for free ? or did Pakistan benefit ?

Pakistan helped the UAE, but it was definitely not the only country. Egyptians , Palestinians , Kuwaitis , Bahrainis and the list goes on. From education to doctors to engineers ...etc.

I say thank you to all of them. However, if Pakistan or any country don't meet eye to eye with our leadership or give a cold shoulder , then , ermm , a cold shoulder is given back right at you. Its politics , its human nature , its how the world functions.

Bottom line is , Pakistan TODAY benefits a great deal from the UAE, not vise versa and over a million Pakistanis are working and living happily in the UAE. So, you are welcome.

and in regards to all these words you use thinking you are insulting us. Seriously ? Bedouins ? yes and proud ones at that. Its not wrong or shameful or haram to be a Bedouin. Dust bowl ? really ? a desert produces dust ? i am SHOCKED. Especially since this dust bowls economy blows Pakistan's out of the water. A country of 1 million Emiratis , where half are not working against a country of 200 million

give credit where it is due. Being childish and condescending says everything about YOU. read up on projection on others ...
The point being made has nothing to do with shared religion but rather, a simple matter of honouring past friendship is the bone of contention here. You're deliberately deceiving the reader by suggesting Pakistanis expected some unique religious-based loyalty, which other countries would not have demanded. On the contrary, you can go do pooja, keep the Sabbath and genuflect for all I care. Pakistan simply expected a degree of loyalty from a nation once regarded as a trusted friend (in my own living memory in fact). In this regard, Pakistan is no different from any other nation in terms of its realistic expectations in such a scenario. If you stab a friend in the back when that friend seemingly did nothing deserving of such treatment, you will rightly be flagged up for it. Perhaps I don't know the full story though. Did Pakistan offend Emirati sensibilities recently in a way that triggered this recent deterioration?

The point being made has nothing to do with shared religion but rather, a simple matter of honouring past friendship is the bone of contention here. You're deliberately deceiving the reader by suggesting Pakistanis expected some unique religious-based loyalty, which other countries would not have demanded. On the contrary, you can go do pooja, keep the Sabbath and genuflect for all I care. Pakistan simply expected a degree of loyalty from a nation once regarded as a trusted friend (in my own living memory in fact). In this regard, Pakistan is no different from any other nation in terms of its realistic expectations in such a scenario. If you stab a friend in the back when that friend seemingly did nothing deserving of such treatment, you will rightly be flagged up for it. Perhaps I don't know the full story though. Did Pakistan offend Emirati sensibilities recently in a way that triggered this recent deterioration?

Since you mock others for their sentence structure, grammar, and typos.

with shared religion but rather(,)a simple matter of honouring honoring past
you can go do pooja,

You're welcome.

Since you mock others for their sentence structure, grammar, and typos.

with shared religion but rather(,)a simple matter of honouring honoring past
you can go do pooja,

You're welcome.
You're feeding me Grammarly bullcrap again. It's getting tiresome.

It is perfectly reasonable to place verbs in sequence, such as "go" next to "do" or "make". Consider the sentence: "Let's go make cookies". It is grammatically correct. Don't correct British English spellings to American forms, as you just look silly. Lastly, that comma is optional - whether absent or present, the sentence is correct.

Glad you're enjoying yourself today.

You're feeding me Grammarly bullcrap again. It's getting tiresome.

It is perfectly reasonable to place verbs in sequence, such as "go" next to "do" or "make". Consider the sentence: "Let's go make cookies". It is grammatically correct. Don't correct British English spellings to American forms, as you just look silly. Lastly, that comma is optional - whether absent or present, the sentence is correct.

Glad you're enjoying yourself today.

as you just look silly

Islam may be for everyone but it is NOT a unifying force between different races and nations. Especially with regards to geopolitics as recent events have clearly shown.

We may have virtue that others don't, but it's Pakistanis who are running to live and work in the gulfi nations. Not the other way round. The gulfis are super rich and successful whereas Pakistanis are super poor and uneducated. Until we don't change ourselves, this sad reality will continue.

Life Pakistanis in gulf is 10x better than life of Pakistanis in Pakistan.

All world comes to work in Gulf not only Pakistanis.

Rest you said it correctly, instead of acting jealous we need to improve our self, but first we need to change idiots and traitors who have hijacked Pakistan and are flushing $billions in gutter and pushing Pakistan deep in poverty and misery.

Lol... Keep dreaming... Young Emirati women are watching... Maybe not today but tomorrow they be following in daddy's footsteps into the whore house.... La,la,la ... La, la

Immorality in society sooner or later percolates throughout...

That is the nature of sin... It's cannot made an acceptable segregated issue. It's like cancer. It spreads.

Cancer spreads unwillingly.
Pakistan doesn't import hookers from Eastern European countries for others to enjoy. You cannot compare local prostitution to international scale prostitution perpetrated by the UAE. Let's call it how it is. Exploitation.

Where is your condemnation though? Your facts are obvious and needless to state. The UAE is acting immorally depraved and you know it.

It is illegal in UAE.

Rest you said it correctly, instead of acting jealous we need to improve our self, but first we need to change idiots and traitors who have hijacked Pakistan and are flushing $billions in gutter and pushing Pakistan deep in poverty and misery.

You have paraphrased exactly what I said earlier.

Matter of fact is that the UAE is an enemy for Pakistan, and so are most GCC arap countries except Qatar.

1. Pakistani labor in GCC is a necessity. You all ain't doing us a favor. For a country whose half population is pampered by the Government on the expense of cheap, exploited labor from the South Asia, this is labor is necessary.

2. Pakistani people, and South Asians, are discriminated against and exploited in general. Ask any south asian, in any position. The only thing UAE laws do is stop the company from exploiting so that the Government can.

3. You think Pakistan had something to benefit but reality is different. In Pakistan's history, since its independence, Pakistan fought for the independence of 6 muslim-majority countries, and has ALWAYS been on the side of muslim-majority countries even be it on its expense, just because it was the other's right, such as suez canal issue of Egypt. Pakistan Army has trained Arab soldiers for no cost, and participated in Israeli-Arab air war for no cost. But that's separate topic, Pakistan now knows better.

4. UAE and Saudi Arabia have only, and only, used the high amount of Pakistani expats, and our bad economic conditions, as a bargaining chip to get us involved in Yemen-i War, and to control our foreign policy when it comes to our relations with Central Asia, Malaysia, Iran, and Turkey.

5. UAE while knowing what happens in Kashmir, gives no fucks, knowing fully well that this region is a redline for us. No Pakistani will ever forget the fact that UAE had the arrogance to award Indian Prime Minister with state awards after he imposed military lockdown on Kashmir, and dared to invite their foreign minister to OIC.

6. While Kashmir is a Pakistani red line for us, Jerusalem is an Islamic red line for us. Arap betraying arap. Nothing new from them.

Imran Khan has repeatedly said that we cannot name these "friendly" countries due to our economic situation, so wait till we have a better economy... when asked on who is pressuring Pakistan to recognize Israel.

What does Pakistan expect from UAE?

1. If you're not going to support Kashmir cause, don't suck off the faggot responsible for its lockdown either.

2. Stop using expats, and economy, as a bargaining chip to influence our internal and foreign affairs.

3. Stay out of Pakistan's regional business.

I sure as hell hope that Pakistan offering Libyan Government forces training means an official entry into the war.

As soon as Pakistan's economy is out of the dumpster fire, no doubt that Imran Khan's Government will have these bedouin pirates and their 4 emirates realize its the 21st century, and their threats can't work anymore.

And? what exactly is the problem?

The Israeli guys have money, they travel to Dubai and have fun. Good for them!

The test isn't if life is better. The test is if life is right.

There is a difference.

do people sleep with prostitutes ? i dont think so if we pay 500 to 100 dirhams we will not sleep all the night :lol: :D
And? what exactly is the problem?

The Israeli guys have money, they travel to Dubai and have fun. Good for them!
problem is prostitutes became haram after they been used by jew so how can we use them after jew ??????:cry::frown::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom