What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you can't choose to be a "citizen". Expat is what you'll be. Unless you're a westerner and you'll get a free pass because it is what it is. Other nationalities get to be an economic refugee at best.

Like it is for you, guys, people in the West are NOT equal under the system.
Beast said, "not all whites are rich."
He is correct. While some are given everything others must create and then get robbed by those who ally with one cabal or another. Why? Because not all whites are white. The insane murderous invading Romans and Greeks were white. Their hired killers wore red capes or black armor. If you are not them then you are just some one for them to use or take from.

Pakistan Does not need to be like Dubai (12 lane highways, 7 star hotels and skyscrapers) to be a tourism mecca. Pakistan has Deserts , Forests , mountains, lakes , rivers and all seasons of the year.

What Pakistan needs to do is make sure 100% of Pakistani girls and boys go to school and college. Build state of the art infrastructure projects such as :-

- airports
-sea ports
-universities
-hospitals
- houses for everyone (even if 5 by 5 meters - but has water and electricity /heat/air-con)

regarding tourism , Pakistan can do business with UAE Emaar company and it will put Pakistan on the map with high end resorts in the desert , forests , mountains

I am getting excited just typing this out. Imagine everyone is educated in Pakistan. Imagine everyone has a home with running water and electricity ?

Pakistan would EXPLODE , in 35 years , it will be a developing nation.

P.S Pakistanis are not dumb. They are poor, depressed and un-inspired

I have completed a month on this forum , liking it so far. working from home since march due to civd-19 , so i also have the time :P

I hope you don't mind !

I've been saying the above since 2006.
Preferential treatment towards people of other nations vs Pakistanis.

They can do what they like. It's their country. The problem is that we need to make Pakistan powerful and successful. That will only come through education. Nothing g else.

No it is not and prostitutes are not allowed to stand in the street.
Then what is this?
images (13).jpeg

Like it is for you, guys, people in the West are NOT equal under the system.
Beast said, "not all whites are rich."
He is correct. While some are given everything others must create and then get robbed by those who ally with one cabal or another. Why? Because not all whites are white. The insane murderous invading Romans and Greeks were white. Their hired killers wore red capes or black armor. If you are not them then you are just some one for them to use or take from.
If only the western governments would stop propping up tyrants in other countries for 5 minutes, the collective world would breath a sigh of relief.

If only the western governments would stop propping up tyrants in other countries for 5 minutes, the collective world would breath a sigh of relief.

The people in control of what you call the West, most current "Europeans" and many Americans, are for me invaders from the East (Central Asia). It would be the same for the natives of the Americas.
Homesteader settler people who went to much of Canada didn't migrate to this frozen wasteland because they had lots of options remaining in Europe.

Maybe Pakistan is not shiny like Dubai but at least it wasn’t built upon exploitation.

That reporter guy with his hair, no glasses, life in the stolen UK and posh job at HBO has made this report for some ulterior motive. You don't get jobs at HBO unless you are part of the gang. Sure what he reports is certainly true but he is part of and a big beneficiary of the system that he is reporting against.

Preferential treatment towards people of other nations vs Pakistanis.

Pakistan doesn't have a monopoly on the GCC ! dealing with other nations doesn't translate to insult and humiliation ...
Maybe Pakistan is not shiny like Dubai but at least it wasn’t built upon exploitation.

I wont bother googling, this is not my aim on this forum. However, i am 100% sure exploitation happens in Pakistan every single day, stuff that would put all of us to shame. I am sure you agree.

I would also like to deliver the great news that the situation of workers in the UAE is 100 times better now. Living conditions of workers (rooms , toilets , meeting areas , shops , groceries , mosques) are all up to standard and the international code ADIBC (Abu Dhabi's version of the International building code)

these shameful conditions are no more

Pakistan doesn't have a monopoly on the GCC ! dealing with other nations doesn't translate to insult and humiliation ...

I wont bother googling, this is not my aim on this forum. However, i am 100% sure exploitation happens in Pakistan every single day, stuff that would put all of us to shame. I am sure you agree.

I would also like to deliver the great news that the situation of workers in the UAE is 100 times better now. Living conditions of workers (rooms , toilets , meeting areas , shops , groceries , mosques) are all up to standard and the international code ADIBC (Abu Dhabi's version of the International building code)

these shameful conditions are no more

people have already been abused and robbed. Slavers are slavers.

Apparently they are so afraid of their wives, they have to fly as far as Dubai to untie their wonkie

there wives are here in Jamaica getting serviced by rent a dreads bamboo . They take young poor black man for boyfriends buy them scooter and build little house for them and pay the rent a dread monthly wage to support them when they fly back to isreal .

people have already been abused and robbed. Slavers are slavers.

I will have to Disagree with you. If you look into this matter that took place when the construction boom started in the early 2000's, private employers and companies from Pakistan/Bangladesh and India did all the dirty work towards their own country men , and once they arrived in the UAE , these poor workers would be met by their own countrymen and mistreated by them.

however, since this took place on our land , the UAE , then i personally feel responsible and i am glad al hamdulelah that it has ended. The GOV. stepped in once they saw how these private companies were treating their workers and put in place so many laws and fines , none of them dare cross the line.

the ministry of human resources in the UAE employed Pakistanis and Indians to stay in contact with these laborers to insure they are paid on time , are not mistreated , and have their passports with them at all times.

Pakistan doesn't have a monopoly on the GCC ! dealing with other nations doesn't translate to insult and humiliation
Visa restrictions on Pakistanis when they built your dust bowl translates to insult and humiliation.

Guess who gave you guys planes to start up Emirates?

Pakistan.

Your armed forces are also built by Pakistan.

You guys even sent for a Pakistani to turn your dustbowl green...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gulfne...d-turn-al-ain-into-the-garden-city-1.70049318

And then Pakistanis with better qualifications are underpaid as compared to Europeans with less credentials.

Is this a joke?

You gulfies are the definition of namak haram.

:lol:

Visa restrictions on Pakistanis when they built your dust bowl translates to insult and humiliation.

Guess who gave you guys planes to start up Emirates?

Pakistan.

Your armed forces are also built by Pakistan.

You guys even sent for a Pakistani to turn your dustbowl green...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gulfne...d-turn-al-ain-into-the-garden-city-1.70049318

And then Pakistanis with better qualifications are underpaid as compared to Europeans with less credentials.

Is this a joke?

You gulfies are the definition of namak haram.

:lol:

The problem is not arabs. They do whatever is in their best interest and whatever they like. The problem is Pakistanis who try to build relations with non-Pakistanis based on religion. Islam is NOT a unifying force in geopolitics or between different races. It never has been. This fatal flow in the Pakistani psyche needs to be corrected if we are to successfully move forward.

Last edited:
The problem is not arabs. They do whatever is in their best interest and whatever they like. The problem is Pakistanis who try to build relations with non-Pakistanis based on religion. Islam is NOT a unifying force in geopolitics or between different races. It never has been. This fatal flow in the Pakistani psyche needs to be corrected if we are to move forward.

Islam is for everyone.

The point I’m making is that when the petro dollars run out these gulfies will show puppy eyes and our people will feel some sort of misplaced solidarity with them out of religious brotherhood instead of telling them to piss off.

But you can see that Pakistanis have that virtue that can never be bought. That deep level of humanity that very few other people have. These gulfies can never buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom