What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the future of UAE is a lot brighter than pakistan

I hope I can say that for the USA, whilst the US tax payers dosh out billions of cash to sustain the Israelis, Millions of Americans sleep on the street, cars and trailers.

Last edited:
  • Prostitution in Dubai has allowed Israeli men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire
  • New development comes a month after UAE opened its airspace to Israel
Fahad Zulfikar 18 Dec 2020

Welcome

(Karachi) In a startling revelation, Israeli men are reportedly flying in groups to Dubai to "sleep with prostitutes" just a month after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) opened its airspace to Israel, an article published in Ynet News reported.

The report highlighted the new disgusting phenomenon related to Israeli men who travelled to the UAE with a mission to "sleep with as many prostitutes as possible." The 'sex tourism' in Dubai has allowed the men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire.

"It happens in the luxury hotels of Dubai, in the nightclubs, everywhere. Outside the hotels, people walk around with brochures and shove you in the hand," says Benny, a businessman who visits Dubai frequently.

"They already recognize the groups of Israelis, approach them with options of a photo gallery on an iPad or mobile. Everything is very open, as if it were a pizza menu with toppings," he said.

Another businessman Shlomi said, "This is a thriving Israeli sex tourism business in Dubai."

Meanwhile, Eran, who flew to Dubai from Tel Aviv with his friends has been staying in a luxury hotel. He and his friends say they came here to sleep with the prostitutes. The group paid a hefty amount for the purpose highlighting the degrading treatment of women in UAE.

A few months ago, the UAE and Bahrain signed agreements to normalize relations with Israel, becoming the latest Arab states to break a longstanding taboo in a strategic realignment of Middle Eastern countries against Iran.

US President Donald Trump hosted the White House ceremony, capping a dramatic month when first the UAE and then Bahrain agreed to reverse decades of ill will without a resolution of Israel's decades-old dispute with the Palestinians.

The deals, denounced by the Palestinians, make them the third and fourth Arab states to take such steps to normalize ties since Israel signed peace treaties with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994.

The pact which brought Israel, the UAE and Bahrain together reflects their shared concern about Iran's rising influence in the region and development of ballistic missiles. Iran has been critical of the agreement.

Source:
UAE was fishing port and desert but thanks to its leader became one of the most famous prostitution countries in the world as for the Jews they are famous for their prostitution of white Eastern European women and control of the **** industry like jeffry Epstein well that’s is not surprise since According to their Torah Abraham used to pimp is wife and sister

You're deliberately deceiving the reader by suggesting Pakistanis expected some unique religious-based loyalty,

I am not. I am simply reading what Pakistanis on these boards are saying and they are saying exactly this. Have you not noticed it ?

Perhaps I don't know the full story though. Did Pakistan offend Emirati sensibilities recently in a way that triggered this recent deterioration?

That makes two of us. However, based on reactions from Pakistanis on these forum, it seems the UAE has dramatically changed its stance towards Pakistan recently , and logically speaking, this will not happen unless Pakistan crossed the line on certain issues OR did don't assist a strategic partner in need of assistance.

also, The absolute vast majority of the Pakistanis in the UAE are easily replaceable. I do not say this in defiance but simply stating a fact. However, since there are over a million of them, it will take years to gradually phase them out. However, i am used to my gov. not taking sudden and rash steps like other governments. I am hoping relations go back to normal and the average Pakistani joe doesn't have to pay the price.

Neither Hugh Hefner (the founder of Playboy) not Larry Flynt (the founder of Hustler) were Jews.
Jeffrey Epstein was and the prostitution of white Christian East European women by Russian Jewish Israeli mafia plus the first **** actor was Jew died the Holocaust

Matter of fact is that the UAE is an enemy for Pakistan, and so are most GCC arap countries except Qatar.

Glad you are not in power, clueless ! But only time will prove this to you.

I sure as hell hope that Pakistan offering Libyan Government forces training means an official entry into the war.As soon as Pakistan's economy is out of the dumpster fire, no doubt that Imran Khan's Government will have these bedouin pirates and their 4 emirates realize its the 21st century, and their threats can't work anymore.

As it is, your economy is in a huge dumpster and as been for the longest time, but you are still hopeful you will get out of it through joining wars just for kicks ? good luck with that !

Committing of wretched acts by individuals is one thing but giving zina a legal cover by a muslim state is indeed transgressing the bounds of The Qawwi ul Aziz ------- and there are limits set in place by the Almighty for every Muslim ,be it a shia or a sunni

We certainly left this as a sign. So is there anyone who will be mindful? 54:15

Then how ˹dreadful˺ were My punishment and warnings! 54:16

• Prostitution in Dubai has allowed Israeli men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire
  • New development comes a month after UAE opened its airspace to Israel
Fahad Zulfikar 18 Dec 2020

Welcome

(Karachi) In a startling revelation, Israeli men are reportedly flying in groups to Dubai to "sleep with prostitutes" just a month after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) opened its airspace to Israel, an article published in Ynet News reported.

The report highlighted the new disgusting phenomenon related to Israeli men who travelled to the UAE with a mission to "sleep with as many prostitutes as possible." The 'sex tourism' in Dubai has allowed the men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire.

"It happens in the luxury hotels of Dubai, in the nightclubs, everywhere. Outside the hotels, people walk around with brochures and shove you in the hand," says Benny, a businessman who visits Dubai frequently.

"They already recognize the groups of Israelis, approach them with options of a photo gallery on an iPad or mobile. Everything is very open, as if it were a pizza menu with toppings," he said.

Another businessman Shlomi said, "This is a thriving Israeli sex tourism business in Dubai."

Meanwhile, Eran, who flew to Dubai from Tel Aviv with his friends has been staying in a luxury hotel. He and his friends say they came here to sleep with the prostitutes. The group paid a hefty amount for the purpose highlighting the degrading treatment of women in UAE.

A few months ago, the UAE and Bahrain signed agreements to normalize relations with Israel, becoming the latest Arab states to break a longstanding taboo in a strategic realignment of Middle Eastern countries against Iran.

US President Donald Trump hosted the White House ceremony, capping a dramatic month when first the UAE and then Bahrain agreed to reverse decades of ill will without a resolution of Israel's decades-old dispute with the Palestinians.

The deals, denounced by the Palestinians, make them the third and fourth Arab states to take such steps to normalize ties since Israel signed peace treaties with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994.

The pact which brought Israel, the UAE and Bahrain together reflects their shared concern about Iran's rising influence in the region and development of ballistic missiles. Iran has been critical of the agreement.

Source:
Has it come to that to be posting articles just because it has the word Israeli is in it. My gosh, certain people posting stuff need a check to see if it is worthy of any interest. Another useless thread of nonsense.

I sure as hell hope that Pakistan offering Libyan Government forces training means an official entry into the war.
Imran Khan entered into war not because of poor conditions of south Asian labor but out of his sectarian bias. He is follower of Khumeni and every Khumeni disciple hates monotheists.
Let him plan and we'll see how far he succeed in his fitna.

The test isn't if life is better. The test is if life is right.

There is a difference.

I see no difference beyond hypocrisy.

There are other nations as well, why they don't live like Pakistanis, simply because they know if they break local laws, they will be in jail followed by deportation, but in case of Pakistanis they know they can make a new passport with new ID and return back even after deportation.

do people sleep with prostitutes ? i dont think so if we pay 500 to 100 dirhams we will not sleep all the night :lol: :D

problem is prostitutes became haram after they been used by jew so how can we use them after jew ??????:cry::frown::hitwall:

Do Muslims now believe that Israelis are Jews? No? Perhaps those fckers in Canada, the USA, UK, Netherlands and Israel recently attacked and stole from a real Jew. This has given those parasites powers they never had before. God is going to bring a fate worse than death down upon those thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom