What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rochdale. Huddersfield. Pakistani Muslim men.

Remember guys. Like I said before, how do you get a weaker opponent to fight? Make them think they can win.
It is all a trap for you, guys.

Philippines, Thailand and Bali. 100,000s of Middle aged white men grooming under-15s South East Asian children.

PDF without doubt has been and is the leading source of anti Arab propaganda. All of the posters venting their foam are regular customers. I can easily list them all of them. I was waiting for you and here you come.
Otherwise it's nonsense, people go to UAE from around the globe... but we can't say they are going there for pu$$y.

Israelis can always visit Turkey, Central Asia, Morocco... so if p$$y was the objective of historical deal... i doubt, but pdf always have a twist for the Arabs. At least post some convincing news link. or at least tell us how it works in detail, because half of them must be women.

Irony is that at the same moment SMQ made visit to UAE for visa resumption. Could he not talk it over phone or skype?

Wait they're not going their for pu$$y? Have you let the Israelis know yet i.e. they're going to play games of monopoly?

"I was waiting for you and here you come".

:confused:

The Israeli chaps are not coming for pu$$y they are coming for this:

1608507578890.png

1608507817292.png

The difference is the 'wild" part is really wild i.e. some lady of sin will be sitting at the bottom of the slide with her legs wide open waiting for entry.
I hear sheikh Maktoum wants the place to be called "really wild wild wide open wadi".

The problem is not arabs. They do whatever is in their best interest and whatever they like. The problem is Pakistanis who try to build relations with non-Pakistanis based on religion. Islam is NOT a unifying force in geopolitics or between different races. It never has been. This fatal flow in the Pakistani psyche needs to be corrected if we are to successfully move forward.
10/10

1608510149854.png

Israel is practically playing the waiting game guarantee unless WW3 does not occur all these white/transparent countries will have ties with Israel or on their way to having ties only ones left will be Iran

Philippines, Thailand and Bali. 100,000s of Middle aged white men grooming under-15s South East Asian children.

Might be some predators there. Predators go to the places where there is prey for them to prey upon.
In the places you mention fat white guy stuffs his face at the restaurants and pays money at the tourist attraction girlie bars. fat white guy is just a sacred cash cow to be milked of money. He isn't grooming anybody, he can barely groom himself. (perhaps my white guy isn't white enough for you. :D )

In the Philippines, it is Filipinos who for some reason set the age of consent at 12 and thus have HUGE numbers of teen unwed mothers. "Young poor pregnant." Bet most fathers are young Filipino classmates. If we look at who the tourists and expats are we see a very diverse group. East Asians, Americans, Indians, and Europe all have in the 8k-30k expat range. East Asians and Americans reallly flock to the Philippines. Maybe they are all predators but where are the criminal cases?
Filipinos are the men who send their women around the world to work shit jobs, in very subservient positions, all the while doing little or nothing back in the Philippines. If Filipinos run women as borderline slave workers they are probably also running the sex slave rings.

Last edited:
Jews were always there, many of the pu$$ies from Russia might be Jew. Same as we have from Muslims from Turkey Iran India and Pakistan.
why you breaking my heart sir ? :cry:

Glad you are not in power, clueless ! But only time will prove this to you.

As it is, your economy is in a huge dumpster and as been for the longest time, but you are still hopeful you will get out of it through joining wars just for kicks ? good luck with that !

I am clueless? You don't even have an answer to more than half of my reply, while you pretend to be a Emirati here wishing the best to
Pakistan, who has no clue what his country is doing. But I am clueless.

And don't worry. No one, no one in Pakistan holds a favorable view of UAE or buddy Saudi Arabia, anymore.

No matter who's in power, UAE will be treated like a pest.

And as for wars, don't worry. No economy, or best economy, we know how to deal with countries who think they can dictate to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be some predators there. Predators go to the places where there is prey for them to prey upon.
In the places you mention fat white guy stuffs his face at the restaurants and pays money at the tourist attraction girlie bars. fat white guy is just a sacred cash cow to be milked of money. He isn't grooming anybody, he can barely groom himself. (perhaps my white guy isn't white enough for you. :D )

In the Philippines, it is Filipinos who for some reason set the age of consent at 12 and thus have HUGE numbers of teen unwed mothers. "Young poor pregnant." Bet most fathers are young Filipino classmates. If we look at who the tourists and expats are we see a very diverse group. East Asians, Americans, Indians, and Europe all have in the 8k-30k expat range. East Asians and Americans reallly flock to the Philippines. Maybe they are all predators but where are the criminal cases?
Filipinos are the men who send their women around the world to work shit jobs, in very subservient positions, all the while doing little or nothing back in the Philippines. If Filipinos run women as borderline slave workers they are probably also running the sex slave rings.

In other words, it's okay for white middle aged men to be pedophiles as the victims are non-white................. :disagree:............it's only a problem if the victims are white............:disagree:

People here forget that UAE leaders have managed to build up the country as a cosmopolitan global country with expats and tourists as common as the common citizen . In fact we can even say that the UAE is the most globalised country in the middle East and probably the entire muslim world. This has also helped in shaping the people's mentality and mindset reason the country's citizens and leadership have a more forward looking globalised thinking, reason they are moving forward and developing so fast. Ask yourselves why people from all over the region and even around the world are flocking to the UAE for work/better life ? If anything you guys should be learning from their leaders and how they have achieved this. The fact that most people in the region have to leave their country to emigrate to the UAE in search of greener pastures should be a wake up call for you guys. Yet we see some people here putting down the country and calling them backwards meanwhile their own country is as poor as some subsaharan African countries and their people are emigrating to the UAE in large numbers to do menial jobs to help feed their family and relatives back home.

This news report seems to be politically motivated (which is expected giving many are angry about. UAE establishing diplomatic ties with Israel). UAE leaders have a vision for their country and are working towards that vision. They put their countrys interest FIRST , so if it hurts some of you then it's up to you guys. I admire their country's leaders pragmatism and forward thinking. They have built a country where any UAE citizen is and should be proud be proud of their country and their youth don't have to put their lives in danger to cross the sea/desert and refugee camps to emigrate to other countries for a better life. Having been to the UAE and other countries in the region, I will choose to be a UAE citizen over most "self righteous" countries in the region. :chilli: :P

LOL all I am reading in this topic is how Israelis and Western expats are exploiting Eastern European hookers in a desert. That is something no country should try to emulate.

Having said that, the UAE is no powerhouse of industry or a knowledge based economy. The best UAE can offer are large shopping malls and a lot of illegal money. This is a country where migrant workers are mass exploited and not paid wages.

You don't worry about Pakistan with your pathetic work force jibes. Our people go to these lavish places to earn lawful money. They work hard just to get exploited for pennies by the same Arab monarchs that you are praising. Pakistan is finally on the right trajectory. Pakistan and the region will work together for development. When we join hands with China we understand why you are so eager to lecture us on debt trap and Uyghur concentration camps. Suddenly you care so much about Pakistan's well-being LOL We also understand why UAE and the likes are opposed to Gwadar's development. So much for trying to emulate the UAE.

If I were you, I would be more worried about Britain's pathetic state. You just fix your own Brexit and COVID mess before lecturing others about development.

Last edited:

Not some buddy. Your kind are operating in Southeast Asian countries in droves. It is like a factory. The Internet is filled with British peadophiles posting their crap. Boasting how they exploit and abuse women and underaged girls in that part of the world. Elon Musk didn't call the Brit a peadophile by mistake. That was a well intended jibe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom