What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Muslims now believe that Israelis are Jews? No? Perhaps those fckers in Canada, the USA, UK, Netherlands and Israel recently attacked and stole from a real Jew. This has given those parasites powers they never had before. God is going to bring a fate worse than death down upon those thieves.

Been hearing the above for over 30 years but nothing ever happens.

TBH If israeli/Jewish men want to bang huge numbers of arab and white women then why should we Pakistanis give a damn? It's got nothing to do with us.......... :lol:

Been hearing the above for over 30 years but nothing ever happens.

yeah so very difficult. 30 years is a huge amount of time for people. But no denying that things have been changing recently. A shift in their favor.

yeah so very difficult. 30 years is a huge amount of time for people. But no denying that things have been changing recently. A shift in their favor.

Truth is that both the gulfis and Jews are becoming more powerful each day whereas the opposite is happening to Pakistan. It is therefore incumbent that Pakistan fervently pursues it's own interest much like the gulfis and Israelis do.

Its natural turn of events - if israel open visas for Pakistanis, we be going in dorves to israel to fcuk israeli women in military uniform -

Jews are the global leaders in the P0rn industry. They literally started it here in the USA. Play boy, Hustle etc were all Jewish Israeli.
And who are the global leaders in head chopping?

Its natural turn of events - if israel open visas for Pakistanis, we be going in dorves to israel to fcuk israeli women in military uniform -

Not really. Although Jewish/Israeli women are pretty they are cold and frigid.

hilarious. NahtanBob doesn't show up if I sign in. LOL Decepticons? Malice? Pretending that we are alone when we are legion? Pretending we don't have the weapons, money, tech and super powers when we have all the weapons, money, tech and super powers?

15 pages dedicated to some dudes wanting to spend their shekels to rent a pu$$y in Dubai.

I guess to some, this is a five star fragging disaster o_O

• Haha
Reactions: waz
15 pages dedicated to some dudes wanting to spend their shekels to rent a pu$$y in Dubai.

PDF without doubt has been and is the leading source of anti Arab propaganda. All of the posters venting their foam are regular customers. I can easily list them all of them. I was waiting for you and here you come.
Otherwise it's nonsense, people go to UAE from around the globe... but we can't say they are going there for pu$$y.

Israelis can always visit Turkey, Central Asia, Morocco... so if p$$y was the objective of historical deal... i doubt, but pdf always have a twist for the Arabs. At least post some convincing news link. or at least tell us how it works in detail, because half of them must be women.

Irony is that at the same moment SMQ made visit to UAE for visa resumption. Could he not talk it over phone or skype?

Last edited:
Rochdale. Huddersfield. Pakistani Muslim men.

Remember guys. Like I said before, how do you get a weaker opponent to fight? Make them think they can win.
It is all a trap for you, guys.

problem is prostitutes became haram after they been used by jew so how can we use them after jew ??????:cry::frown::hitwall:
Jews were always there, many of the pu$$ies from Russia might be Jew. Same as we have from Muslims from Turkey Iran India and Pakistan.

And of course the trillions of petrodollars they receive from the ground had no role in this? :victory:
Wait , you think that the UAE is the most rich country in the world in terms of natural resources ? Lol Boy you are wrong. There are several countries out there that are farrrrrrr richer in terms of natural resources than the UAE, and yet their people don't even see 1 cent of that money and still struggle to meet even their MOST BASIC NEEDS . :agree:.
So having the natural resources is not an issue but knowing our to use it to grow your country and serve the common person is the real issue . For this you need a very competent/stable leadership, leaders with focus/vision/goals and who set up policies and work diligently towards those goals/vision etc. Else those vast natural resources can even become a curse instead. We can see this is Congo, Nigeria, Venezuela, Iraq, Angola and can even say Algeria etc etc , Most of them are resource rich counties(even richer than UAE in this respect) but the common person doesn't even benefit from those and most can barely meet their basic needs much less indulge in luxuries. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom