What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

and we atack 12 times after that and no plane of us damage

Now what is hilarious is while all this is happening , USA has calmly closed down it's government so it will have a nice excuse

"Oh we were busy as government was close "

LOL what happened to the biggest devil? No Tweet from Trump on the matter yet? The Yanks are obviously in much pain, but trying to play it down.

Visit CNN or other American news sites and the main news is Kim's sister meeting with the South Korean leader LOL Can you believe this shit?

The Americans believe they have found a new saviour in Kim's sister LOL

and we atack 12 times after that and no plane of us damage

One massive humiliation on a day is enough. You won't be able to bare more.

Some Indian members on this forum are doubting your capabilities all of a sudden. That is bad news for you.

Business-Closed.jpg

This is what US government was doing after creating this mess called PKK and othr terrorist groups. No one will take accountability for their actions of giving weapons to rouge groups simply they will put this sign outside and go home watch TV

Reference:
https://www.rt.com/news/418405-marines-deployment-east-asia/
PENTAGOON.png

Chins is ready to welcome the 1,000 troops
652887-chinese-army.jpg

Certainly as if pissing off Russia was not enough you have to finger the dragon to get a response

Last edited:
Brave move although it was supposed to be done alot earlier yet its a significant blow !

Syrian army fires missile or shoots down an aggressor IDF jet in Israel and that a crime. But Israel bombs Syria every now and then and thats not even taken notice of!

Israel has no right to cross international border. Syria has not attacked Israel. Its Israel which is an aggressor as it has occupied Golan Heights which is Syrian territory. If Israel can cross Syrian border to attack Syria, Syria too can attack Israeli jets inside Israel.

I hope more Israeli jets are shot down but in Syrian territory.

I wish and pray for success of Syria in this war. No matter how much resentment Syrians have against Assad, its people of Syria who will decide what to do with that. Using that sentiment to promote international agenda is mischief and subversion.

If it was indeed the f16I "sufa" then it is a significant blow and embarrassment for isreali airforce to lose their top of line jet, touted as most advanced F16, INSIDE their own airspace.

I think it's the Russian telling the Israelis to know their place.

Also, I am going to play devil advocate here. Literally just yesterday, the Zionist messenger, Jordan king Abdullah was in Pakistan and we hardly know why he came out of blue. And within days, fireworks starts happening in western middle east.

@Solomon2 you seems to be hyper active to bring Pakistan internal issues on this forum. It would be interesting what you have to say here, after all it concern you. You gone hiding?

All you guys are essentially correct on parts of radar detection and what 'stealth' does.

The radar do 'see' the 'stealth' aircraft but does it with high unreliability. The result is that as the radar computer struggles to acquire the 'stealth' target, the scope displays nothing, giving the impression that the 'stealth' fighter is 'invisible'.

The argument that as the 'stealth' fighter approaches, its RCS increases relative to the seeking radar, eventually becoming 'visible'.

The argument is TECHNICALLY correct.

However, from a 'TACTICAL' perspective, the 'stealth' fighter will know what is that distance where it will become EM visible, and will make appropriate course corrections to avoid that situation.
What if that radar transmits the position of what it "sees"-"but not really sees" to a FLIR, EOTS or IRST system or a combination of them.. which can see the stealth plane, let's say from 50-60 km away rather than 30 or even less?

Last edited:
If it was indeed the f16I "sufa" then it is a significant blow and embarrassment for isreali airforce to lose their top of line jet, touted as most advanced F16, INSIDE their own airspace.

I think it's the Russian telling the Israelis to know their place.

Also, I am going to play devil advocate here. Literally just yesterday, the Zionist messenger, Jordan king Abdullah was in Pakistan and we hardly know why he came out of blue. And within days, fireworks starts happening in western middle east.

@Solomon2 you seems to be hyper active to bring Pakistan internal issues on this forum. It would be interesting what you have to say here, after all it concern you. You gone hiding?

You won't see a glimpse of @Solomon2 in this topic.

No doubt the Israelis were operating their best F-16.

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Ambassador. I appreciate your praise. It means a lot to me. Could not cope without it on a historical day like this.

Sorry for not writing yes or no, as you would have preferred, as it would have saved you the "thinking part of your reply" but I can't please everyone. And yes, I do know that Arabs are not superior and Pakistanis are not inferior and Papuans not mediocre. Did that rime?

Now back to topic. The show is over for my part.

Exciting times ahead of us. Remember the seatbelt folks. It's getting uglier and uglier.
My dear Arab brother,

I have been reading this thread from one end to other. I have realised that it has been detailed from its original topic. Due to the importance of the topic, as well as its urgency, it gets a lot of views, and as a consequence, a lot of replies. I acknowledge the presence of a few paid Russian trolls who do like to provoke a bit, but your responses, although lengthy and well though out, have resulted in this thread's quality being diluted. If it is possible to do so, please just private message them with it, as for a chemical engineer, you do have a lot of free time (one of my parents is a chemical engineer too.), but those who are not blessed with the hours to read the articles and watch the videos (many of them repeated), these lengthy messages only serve to act as an annoyance in the thread, and they often receive a bad impression of you.
I know that you are a very avid historian, and I appreciate it, but this forum is about defence and the military, and to be honest, not many here care about the histories of each other and comparisons. It is right that during the Islamic golden age, Arabia was great. However, we must focus on making it great again. After all, the present matters more than the past.

Best regards
Mhmoud

My dear Arab brother,

I have been reading this thread from one end to other. I have realised that it has been detailed from its original topic. Due to the importance of the topic, as well as its urgency, it gets a lot of views, and as a consequence, a lot of replies. I acknowledge the presence of a few paid Russian trolls who do like to provoke a bit, but your responses, although lengthy and well though out, have resulted in this thread's quality being diluted. If it is possible to do so, please just private message them with it, as for a chemical engineer, you do have a lot of free time (one of my parents is a chemical engineer too.), but those who are not blessed with the hours to read the articles and watch the videos (many of them repeated), these lengthy messages only serve to act as an annoyance in the thread, and they often receive a bad impression of you.
I know that you are a very avid historian, and I appreciate it, but this forum is about defence and the military, and to be honest, not many here care about the histories of each other and comparisons. It is right that during the Islamic golden age, Arabia was great. However, we must focus on making it great again. After all, the present matters more than the past.

Best regards
Mhmoud

I thank you for your well-meant words brother and I do agree with you and have and will take them into account. Of course I cannot do otherwise when I blatantly admitted to trolling in this thread as a reply to certain users tagging/posts. Later it evolved and became a comedy show. Of course I am to blame for that as well. However, if you get to know me more here, you will notice that this is sometimes my style (countering trolls with tier own medicine and in return eventually become bogged down in trolling myself) and that of MANY users, but I am hardly ever serious. How can one be? After all this is PDF and an online forum.

Trust me, I am not spending hours on what you are describing. I used to do that when in my early 10's and later this evolved into every interest under the sun (of course I am overreacting here but it is quite close).

Well, that is why I ended the show some hours ago and made it clear. Anyway, without dwelling into more details further, much of the thread turned into trolling prior as in the other related threads. Take care.

BTW if you want to we can take a discussions about the implications of this action in that other thread n the Arab section where there was no trolling.

That is if I don't turn pink soon, which I of course would not mind.:lol: That was the whole point of the stunt but since it did not occur initially, it draw out to fizzle down completely. I think that I will ask @The Eagle to ban me instead.

Uh, no. Stop derailing the thread. Just cause you don't like your Israeli buddies being shot down after bombing Syria, doesn't mean you should spam and derail the thread with your novels.

I missed this comment. Guys, check it out. Me being sad due to this occurring? You must have confused me with others here as I have been one of the harshest critics of Zionists here and their policies. Just ask @Falcon29

Not sad at all. I am only sad when Al-Assad and Russia (Putin) mass-murder civilian Syrians, which do not seem to bother you, given your lack of outrage and comments in this regard.

So obviously, in my case, I will be emotional to some degree although I have unfortunately grown used to this fact which is in itself a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom