What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

Probably still better than what an average Saudi village looked like in 1941...

Not sure about that at least in Hijaz. But if we are going to play that game, also better than the average Iranian village in 1941.

However as I wrote.

From practically 12.000 BC until 1500, the Arab world, including Arabia was far more developed than Russia. That's a fact that every historian will tell you.

We have been in stagnation, like most of the Muslim world since 1258 (Mongol sack of Baghdad - back then the most developed and largest city the world). I have admitted this in this thread and 3-4 times this weak alone.

However that is changing for the better due to economy growth, rapid growth in science (see all international indexes) and demographics. So we are well on track. By 2100, I predict that we will do better than Russia on those fields if not much sooner.

However today (2018) the average village in KSA/GCC and city is better developed than the average Russian one. Higher living standards, better HDMI score despite Russia having even more natural resources.

Sir , an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab.

Having the oldest recorded history, does not necessarily mean that one is superior. If that was the case, Russia would be a nobody today. Same with UK, while it is probably the greatest overachiever in history and one of the most influential countries on the planet since the Middle Ages. There is a reason why we are speaking in English and why they gained a foothold in our region and why they are still far ahead of us (for now at least).
More influential than the much larger Russia and much more populous Russia. I don't believe in racial superiority (you are talking to the wrong guy here - I never talk about racial supremacy or skin color etc.) but I do believe in historical facts and ground realities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought we usually control our drones from vans not buildingd
That was a van. I just forgot English word.

Capture43.JPG
3233e.JPG

Contrary to our resident Russian/Jew/Jordanian (or whatever his real identity is) Arab-obsessed troll (who I even doubt is able to speak Russian based on what I have observed before on PDF and who BTW does nothing but trolling in Arab related threads for some strange reason) I do not hate Russians (as a people) but I certainly have dislike for their historical regimes and their Russian supporters due to their untold amount of crimes agains humanity and because their USSR/commie influence in many Arab countries which gave rise to some of the most brutal dictators. All of the most brutal Arab dictators were schooled in the Russian/USSR old school. Some of the most dysfunctional Arab regimes were protected by the USSR. Al-Assad is a perfect example. The Algerian military regime another. Saddam Hussein (initially) too. Southern Yemen too. Egypt. Partially Gaddafi.

And how can I be favorable of the Russian role in Syria when they are literally mass-murdering people each week (civilians)? Yes, people will use Yemen as an example but there less than 5000 civilians have died (over half killed by Houthis) in 3 years of war. Russians on the other hand are systematically razing entire villages towns and cities to the ground. Nobody in Yemen does that. Everyone can take a look at how Houthi terrorist controlled Sana'a looks like and compare it with areas in Syria.

If not for Russian intervention, Al-Assad would have been gone ages ago. Russians are committing a huge mistake btw. Unlike Turks and Iranians (whom the Russians have historical animosity with and many wars with, Russian won 90% of them) Arabs and Russians have no such thing. In fact Arabs and Russians have had close ties post WW2. Did you know that USSR was the first country to recognize the united Kingdom of Najd and Hejaz almost 100 years ago?

As for Americans, I commented about them a few days ago. I too dislike their foreign policy in the region greatly however I would always prefer cooperation with a country like the US and the West in general over a country like Russia. However KSA has ties with both and growing ties with Russia. While we speak there are ongoing negotiation betweens KSA and Russia for the S-400.

hahahah Sir , why do you write too lengthy answer . You could answer either Yes or NO .

To sum up your lengthy answer , you are against the US presence in Syria ,then why dont you criticize KSA foreign policy on Syrian issue , who is ally of USA.

(kindly write comment in shortest answer ..Dont answer in zigzag method

Oh my God :lol::lol::lol: hidden right at the end of one of his novels that nobody reads :rofl: I guess it pays to have a look at them sometimes.

What so funny? Without sounding too arrogant it is no secret that I am an intelligent and knowledgeable user (political differences and opinions aside and occasional PDF trolling - I am not the only guilty party such discussions occur without me all the time on all sections of the forum) hence my good reputation from many users and in total some 60 + positive ratings. That is saying a lot given my bans due to countering trolling. This is a simple fact. Not going to talk about IQ here or education etc. The point is crystal clear based on evidence on the ground.

BTW you seem to be reading a lot of my posts given your tendency to discuss with me and sometimes tag me out of nowhere, so you are probably being dishonest with yourself here.

BTW you ignored that tweet from that Iranian.:(

hahahah Sir , why do you write too lengthy answer . You could answer either Yes or NO .

To sum up your lengthy answer , you are against the US presence in Syria ,then why dont you criticize KSA foreign policy on Syrian issue , who is ally of USA.

(kindly write comment in shortest answer ..Dont answer in zigzag method

Because one-liners or short answers are not detailed enough.

First of all, where do you see me supporting US presence in Syria. Kindly find me a single post that supports your claim. I have been very critical of US foreign policy in the Arab world but I have never aimed this criticism at the American people, unlike many here.

Secondly, KSA is not the one that is carpet bombing civilian Syrians in Syria weekly at a rate seen nowhere else on the planet. KSA is not an ally with the US in Syria. We have totally different ideas of the future of Syria. The US supports a divided Syria (independence for Kurds) and tolerates Al-Assad being in power. KSA sees no place in Syria for Al-Assad (I agree with this and even if KSA (regime in power, said otherwise, I would disagree, just like I disagree on many other fronts) and supports the unity of the Syrian Arab Republic, meaning no enclaves of Russian, US, Kurdish, Shia, Sunni, Turkey, KSA, Jordan etc. influenced areas of Syria. Just like KSA is in favor of a untied Yemen while for instance UAE is more inclined to support a South and North Yemen hence them allying with Yemeni Southern separatists politically while Iranian Mullah's are supporting militias like in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq who work outside of the national state. Totally different from KSA. Although this dispute has been handled well and most recently both parties (KSA and UAE) seem to prefer a unified Yemen after the situation in Aden calmed down. Same story in neighboring Iraq.

Why is it so surprising that I am (like probably well over 1 billion people worldwide) highly critical of the Al-Assad regime conduct in Syria and their minions (Putin and Iranian regime) while at the same time being highly critical of Israeli regime policies in regards to Palestine? There is no contradiction. I don't know where this either you support the Al-Assad regime or you are a "Zionist" nonsense comes from.

I can't stop laughing at that part:rofl:

Well, I am sure that you can say the same about some of your past non-active users.

Never hidden anything and the moderators know it. Not banned either. That user was very respected and much more useful for forum discussions than most users here.

As for my jokes, good that you find them funny. Having a laugh is very healthy.

What so funny? Without sounding too arrogant it is no secret that I am an intelligent and knowledgeable user (political differences and opinions aside and occasional PDF trolling - I am not the only guilty party such discussions occur without me all the time on all sections of the forum) hence my good reputation from many users and in total some 60 + positive ratings. That is saying a lot given my bans due to countering trolling. This is a simple fact. Not going to talk about IQ here or education etc. The point is crystal clear based on evidence on the ground.

BTW you seem to be reading a lot of my posts given your tendency to discuss with me and sometimes tag me out of nowhere, so you are probably being dishonest with yourself here.

Reading? Heavens no. If I read your posts I would be there for hours, reading the same thing over and over again. I just see them and acknowledge that you're busy trolling.

BTW you ignored that tweet from that Iranian.

Lol, he's an asshole for many reasons but he's still Iranian.

So there goes your honeymoon lol

Reading? Heavens no. If I read your posts I would be there for hours, reading the same thing over and over again. I just see them and acknowledge that you're busy trolling.

Lol, he's an asshole for many reasons but he's still Iranian.

So there goes your honeymoon lol

Dude, tens of users have been telling me this personally. Even those I have trolled in the past or those I disagree with. Let alone in person, lol. My qualifications and education speak for itself. I don't need to do anything in this regard here on PDF. Trump is a talented person and a successful one too (very much in fact - more than 99% of all people on this planet) despite his controversial comments and frank nature. Sometimes childish nature, admittedly. BTW I like this part of his personality as I am similar. Talking about frank nature too. Anyway enough of such talk. I am very humble in reality but forums can sometimes (especially in troll discussion) make you appear otherwise. That's not the case.

Well, I am sure but I write my so-called "long posts" (they are not long at all IMO) within few minutes, sometimes within 60 seconds.

Secondly you seem to be reading many of my posts otherwise you would not be highlighting issues or disagreements that I have written about in the middle of my posts. As for trolling, only 10% of the time.

No, you are wrong. That individual is simply wrong. What those Ahwazi Arabs are saying or doing has nothing to do with KSA. Those are individual Iranian Arabs who are voting their displeasure with the Iranian regime like millions of Iranians of all ethnic and social backgrounds. Poor attempt. Even intelligent people can be wrong sometimes. We all are. I am a living proof of this for instance, lol.

KSA is just a favorite bogey word for the Iranian regime. Whenever something happens, Baloch, Kurds etc. do something KSA is blamed while at the same time, hours later or earlier, KSA is said to amount to nothing when it comes to interference in Iran. So some kind of schizophrenic behavior.

BTW I took a quick look at his Twitter and he is quoting Arab News and several Arab media as well as Arab professors and Tweeter users. Zero hostility from that Iranian patriot and anti-Mullah. We can easily work with such neighbors and gladly so. Especially from a business perspective or more important issues such as education, environment and renewables. There are many promising areas of cooperation. That's also a fact but you can deny it too just to be against me.

I wrote something similar about Israel too yesterday @jewishm and that is also a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW you ignored that tweet from that Iranian.:(
Yes , you are very intelligent and knowledgeable .

People cant understand your brief explanations and philosophical views.

Yes , you are very intelligent and knowledgeable .

People cant understand your brief explanations and philosophical views.

Thank you Mr. Ambassador. I appreciate your praise. It means a lot to me. Could not cope without it on a historical day like this.

Sorry for not writing yes or no, as you would have preferred, as it would have saved you the "thinking part of your reply" but I can't please everyone. And yes, I do know that Arabs are not superior and Pakistanis are not inferior and Papuans not mediocre. Did that rime?

Now back to topic. The show is over for my part.

Exciting times ahead of us. Remember the seatbelt folks. It's getting uglier and uglier.

Syria’s responding anti-aircraft fire led to the downing of an Israeli fighter plane in which two pilots were injured, one seriously and another lightly. Both were being treated at Rambam Hospital in Haifa.

“We are verifying what caused the pilots’ injuries,” Bar said, “whether from an anti-aircraft missile or from ejecting. It’s not clear whether the missile hit the plane but we are assuming it did.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...rias-air-defenses-says-iaf-second-in-command/

This means it was shot down, and the pilots did not lose control due to anti-aircraft fire and while evading missiles crashed. So not sure why New York Times and others are reporting it as 'crashed'. Anyway it's about time that happened, that is pretty embarrassing for Israel. The Iranian drone was pointless though, probably was symbolic attempt to 'respond'. So credit goes to Syria Air Defense.
most probably Israeli pilots freaked out when they saw the Syrian missile is coming toward them and ejected even before the impact!

------

a surveillance drone which flies very close to ground!!! this whole drone story is fishy, though it shows that Israeli air defenses have failed to intercept it.

Now what is hilarious is while all this is happening , USA has calmly closed down it's government so it will have a nice excuse

"Oh we were busy as government was close "

Back
Top Bottom