What's new

Israeli Defense Minister: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey

BordoEnes,

It seems you like "Pain" a lot :-)

Its the writer that i am into the most.... To make such a charactar you need to have such a brilliant state-of-mind and enlightment... But yeah he is pretty badasss isnt it :)

Dear BordoEnes, the size of "another dimension" you mentioned is too big in middle east!!! There are differences, Justice, hatred & revenge all around the developed world but there is no war.

I think this isnt the right place to discuss this, Maybe somewhere else...

Turk adamlar, sihtir get. INDE GET.

ivzztdc2GSiNU.gif

We can hand KSA a bunch of Nukes And IRAN will think thrice before unleashing its nukes on Any, CUZ they know how crazy are saudis about them, KSA would sure put a demand to Pakistani for nukes, Saudis already have our missiles stationed for conventional use.

I presume that the Turkish or Saudi moderator will block the above members, simply for speaking in their mother tongue. Of course, I am against this, but I have seen this happen quite a lot.

Anyway, on topic; No need to discuss anything coming out of Israel. We all know about their reality.

We can hand KSA a bunch of Nukes And IRAN will think thrice before unleashing its nukes on Any, CUZ they know how crazy are saudis about them, KSA would sure put a demand to Pakistani for nukes, Saudis already have our missiles stationed for conventional use.
So far, no one has given Nuke to anyone. Israel made its own but stole some blue prints.
Neither Zardari nor KYani have the balls to give nuke to ANYONE (Neither SA not Turkey)

By the way, Iran will neither nuke Turkey nor KSA. Just deterrence and soft power.
Iran nuking Turkey is an ABSOLUTE joke.
Israel will be more than fine too. They have a better deterrence.

Turkey is a responsible, secular, modern, tolerant, powerful, democratic and important country.

If Turkey developed a nuclear weapon, there won't be any controversy.

But Turkey is a part of NATO and thus has access to Nuclear Weapons should it get attacked by Nuclear Weapons.

Turkey is a responsible, secular, modern, tolerant, powerful, democratic and important country.

If Turkey developed a nuclear weapon, there won't be any controversy.

But Turkey is a part of NATO and thus has access to Nuclear Weapons should it get attacked by Nuclear Weapons.

South Korea was better than Turkey in anything you said and had an enemy with nukes. US strongly opposed them when they just did a small laboratory size enrichment. Finally they apologized to the world. Israel also will not be easy on Turkey, if it starts a program.
Turkey is being used by NATO. They host nukes and that is it.
If Turkey is nuked by someone (VERY UNLIKELY), US will follow all the diplomatic ways to punish the invader.
I am just being honest.

Just a random question...

What are the implication if Iran indeed develop nuclear weapons and does not announce it or test detonate it...?

Just a random question...

What are the implication if Iran indeed develop nuclear weapons and does not announce it or test detonate it...?
So far no nuclear test has failed. So no test is necessary. Also steel cylinders are good too.
The Iranian situation would be like Israeli nuke ambiguity. It will get less sanctions and no other country can start a race.

Back
Top Bottom