What's new

Israeli Defense Minister: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey

I'm ready to take infractions for going off-topic and writing in Turkish, but this had to be done. I hope his insults will be enough to send him away for good this time.

BordoEnes sorry for ruining your thread, i'm sure it will be dealt with soon.

So much misinformation..Turkey does not have nuclear weapons, only hosts some U.S. nuclear bombs, along with four Western European countries.. Lets say Iran acquired nuclear weapons, Turkey would still be unlikely to pursue a nuclear weapon except in the case of a breakdown in Turkey’s security relationship with the United States..Otherwise, is unlikely that Turkey would voluntarily damage its relations with key allies and seriously complicate its international standing by choosing to proliferate.

But for KSA, i think they would go for it..As far as i know, KSA and Iran are archfoes

So much misinformation..Turkey does not have nuclear weapons, only hosts some U.S. nuclear bombs, along with four Western European countries.. Lets say Iran acquired nuclear weapons, Turkey would still be unlikely to pursue a nuclear weapon except in the case of a breakdown in Turkey’s security relationship with the United States..Otherwise, is unlikely that Turkey would voluntarily damage its relations with key allies and seriously complicate its international standing by choosing to proliferate.

But for KSA, i think they would go for it..As far as i know, KSA and Iran are archfoes

Turkey is part of NATO and Iran be stupid enough to nuke Turkey which will give us a reason to turn Iran into glass. Turkey doesn't need nukes.

TR 1 there are policies, guidelines, rules and restrictions i.e Doctrines regulating the usage of nuclear weapons and you are telling us that US is initiating a historical & a revolutionary change in their Doctrine...

lets follow your logic but for that we have to construct a parallel universe where US allows another country to use US nuclear arsenal without US approval even then in this parallel universe they would not do it without ask anything in return...dont you think so

Turkey is part of NATO and Iran be stupid enough to nuke Turkey which will give us a reason to turn Iran into glass. Turkey doesn't need nukes.
Damn yeah we don't... US is thousands of kilometers away, so is the rest of the NATO, But Turks have been here since 1071 Manzikert war and Iranians know that an honorless pre-emptive attack like that does not go unpunished

We make Israel least of their concerns

I mean, -before- NATO turns the place into glass :)

If Iran get it, KSA would most probably buy readymade.

Most Islamic countries would want Turkey to get it, so it keeps the West/Israel under pressure from invading.

Damn yeah we don't... US is thousands of kilometers away, so is the rest of the NATO, But Turks have been here since 1071 Manzikert war and Iranians know that an honorless pre-emptive attack like that does not go unpunished

We make Israel least of their concerns

I mean, -before- NATO turns the place into glass :)

You always try and act tough sitting behind your computer. We have no plans to come close to Turkey. Simply put, you are not on our minds. By the same token I can say that if Turkey attacks Iran, we will make Anatolia resemble your ancestral Gobi desert. You will wish that you had never even won malazgerd and had stayed there.

You always try and act tough sitting behind your computer. We have no plans to come close to Turkey. Simply put, you are not on our minds. By the same token I can say that if Turkey attacks Iran, we will make Anatolia resemble your ancestral Gobi desert. You will wish that you had never even won malazgerd and had stayed there.

how exactly? :) w/ nuclear?

LOL. A war torn Iran is bad for business. We need stable Pro Turkic Iran.

Iran will not exist on the map if it attacks Turkey. We will make sure of that. Iranian regime would fall apart from inside and its land divided amogst the willing since persians are minorty. That is why iranian attack on turkey is the most stupid thing they can do..

LOL. A war torn Iran is bad for business. We need stable Pro Turkic Iran.

Pro Turkic Iran... Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Iran will not exist on the map if it attacks Turkey. We will make sure of that. Iranian regime would fall apart from inside and its land divided amogst the willing since persians are minorty. That is why iranian attack on turkey is the most stupid thing they can do..

Barking atatdog will never bite.

Back
Top Bottom