What's new

Israeli Defense Minister: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey

Pro Turkic Iran... Can you elaborate on what you mean?.

Pro Turkic Iran means, a bridge between Europe, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Central Asia, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

You earn money, we earn money. you give up Persian nationalism, you give up supporting Armenia, then we are fine.

Pro Turkic Iran means, a bridge between Europe, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Central Asia, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

You earn money, we earn money. you give up Persian nationalism, you give up supporting Armenia, then we are fine.

There is currently no Persian nationalism in Iran. Also you can give up dreaming about that "bridge". We are an independent nation and will do whatever is in our interest, not Turkey's.

Turkey's best bet is to leave us alone and not try and intervene in our affairs.

There is currently no Persian nationalism in Iran. Also you can give up dreaming about that "bridge". We are an independent nation and will do whatever is in our interest, not Turkey's.

Turkey's best bet is to leave us alone and not try and intervene in our affairs.

You stand in the path of capitalism and imperialism. Unfortunately.

Israeli Defense Minister said: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey
This is while among three countries of Iran, Turkey and Israel only Israel has nuclear weapon.
So If Israel with less than 10M population has got nuclear weapon, so why not other countries!
I am not a nuclear weapon supporter but the logic of Israeli defense minister is only true for Israel.

How come saudi will go nuclear within weeks?-
If he meant Pakistan will make saudi arabia nuclear within weeks- then we can also make turkey go nuclear within days- we love you both-

BS, does your uncle own a nuke shop or something that you think Pakistan can give them away to whom ever as if its candy? Seriously, get out of this lala land.

Detonation code
Obviously i was just mocking him :) I know the process, thanks for playing
Israeli Defense Minister said: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey
This is while among three countries of Iran, Turkey and Israel only Israel has nuclear weapon.
So If Israel with less than 10M population has got nuclear weapon, so why not other countries!
I am not a nuclear weapon supporter but the logic of Israeli defense minister is only true for Israel.
Finally someone with a little sense, why nuclear? we can solve our differences with old-school conventional warfare.

A non-nuclear middle east is in everyone's interest.

how does a nuke-shop operate? do you take cash or shall we pay with conventional weapons? We give you a T129 for every 5 kilotons, how does that sound? :D There's no sweet way of doing this, nuclear is always ugly.

I don't know how it all goes down, perhaps you can ask jonasad what the process is, he did say he can make you guys "go nuclear within days".:enjoy:

Obviously i was just mocking him :) I know the process, thanks for playing

Finally someone with a little sense, why nuclear? we can solve our differences with old-school conventional warfare.

My big sense brother, there are other non military ways to solve differences.

My big sense brother, there are other non military ways to solve differences.

Unfortunaly thats in another dimension, Dont want to get all philosophic but read my signiture....

BS, does your uncle own a nuke shop or something that you think Pakistan can give them away to whom ever as if its candy? Seriously, get out of this lala land.

Israel will use turkey to counter iranian nuclear threat- and for that turkey needs to have a nuke of its own- if not us Uncle Sam will gladly give it to them just like it gave to israel- either way Iran going nuclear will start an nuclear arms race all over gulf- right price every thing is for sale-

I don't know how it all goes down, perhaps you can ask jonasad what the process is, he did say he can make you guys "go nuclear within days".:enjoy:

Maybe asking your country men amrikans can give you a better idea- how ready made nukes work-

Dear BordoEnes, the size of "another dimension" you mentioned is too big in middle east!!! There are differences, Justice, hatred & revenge all around the developed world but there is no war.

Back
Top Bottom