What's new

Israeli Defense Minister: If Iran gets nuclear weapons, so will Turkey

What makes you say that? He seems more like a little pyscho Nazi to me.

If Iran get it, KSA would most probably buy readymade.

Most Islamic countries would want Turkey to get it, so it keeps the West/Israel under pressure from invading.
what are they for sale
i want them tooo

1.Turkey officially has access to the codes of half the NATO nukes held. With Israel already a nuclear bully, it will be surprising if Turkey hasn't already acquired a stock of nukes of her own. Turkey has made great strides in science and technology. The economy is sound. Nuclear state Pakistan is an ally. I am certain Turkey is already nuclear. And I do not believe she will have any issues if Iran also joins the club.

2. The next lot of Muslim nuclear states should be Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia and BD.

If USA can have nukes, why not every other country in the world ? Israel has nukes then why cant iran ? why cant KSA ? why cant every other nation ? US govt policies are based on double standards. No one cant challenge israel in the region thats what the game is all about. BTW attaining nukes and using them are 2 different things.

Deno, you should also delete forum member what's post about bombing Iran. I find it offensive, apperantly you failed to see it. thanks.

@kamissick is tabriz azari that she is m...n ..
Fars hər nəyi də bacarmasada DİLBAZLIĞI və YALTAQLIĞI yaxşi bacarır

Would be nice to see how this little tard's "Persian Supremacy" idea gets destroyed in couple of weeks though :partay:

He will probably be the first to bite the dust. If Iran does something stupid and attacks Turkey i will personally come there to teach this little psho kid and eternal lesson.

Deno, you should also delete forum member what's post about bombing Iran. I find it offensive, apperantly you failed to see it. thanks.

Hey, what's wrong with bombing? You talk about it like a bad thing :what:

It's just that oldest sports branch known to mankind

Pfff offensive this, offensive that. I think that nothing of what has been posted should be deleted. People should be able to see the stupidity that has been written in here.

Feel free to give me an infraction point or something like that, but don't you go Erdogan on me.

He will probably be the first to bite the dust. If Iran does something stupid and attacks Turkey i will personally come there to teach this little psho kid and eternal lesson.

BRTky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom