What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

i am not sure why you Indians hide behind other countries flag.
you have such troubles with Indians that you see them everywhere.
you need medics or psychiatric hospital.

logic : i never speak about India in this forum but with your great intelligence you conclude i am Indian. what a logic!

peaceful !!! i have kashmiri friends ... they don't think like you :rolleyes:

Indians started showing their true colors to Iranians, lately.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

hey soheil ... are you agree with me ! israeli's & indians are the same :bad:

This is what Pakistanis are telling the Muslim world since long !!!

This is not at all appreciated. Iran and Israel may have their differences but taking their fight into India by bombing is not at all appreciable. That too after we refused to stand with US sanctions of completely stopping oil trade with Iran.

And to our Iranian members, the investigations are independent of state media or state bodies other than Police in our country. While our law system may not be swift, there's a procedure to investigate a case. The man has been found suspicious and further would be revealed as the case advances.

Please keep your conflict out of our country. We are peaceful but we cannot accept this proxy war on our soil. You have a problem, solve it outside.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

peaceful !!! i have kashmiri friends ... they don't think like you :rolleyes:

So much for knowledge. Kashmir is not a Muslim state. No part of India is Islamic by itself. And we don't care what Arab wannabes-separatist losers want. It is our state and it will remain ours. Worry about your clerics isolating your good country from rest of the world for selfish power.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

i am not sure why you Indians hide behind other countries flag.

Hussein is an Iranian. You need to stop being paranoid about us everywhere. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them an Indian always. You'd find it surprising that a lot of nationalities disagree with you Pakistanis on many issues.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

After that attack on our soil? I don't think you'd appreciate if another country you support internationally starts playing politics inside your nation.

Too bad no one gives a damn about it and sees their advantage and the benefits they can get with us. While you guys cry about Muslim World, One empire etc.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

so you mean we should frame israelis for the attack even though evidence proves otherwise??
we will do anything and everything to protect our nation from internal and external threat...if it is proven that iranian man had hand in this then it will be trialed in the court just like kasab is trialed in court..everyone gets a chance to prove their side...If these are our true colors then you guys should be ashamed at your own colors :)

so you mean we should frame israelis for the attack even though evidence proves otherwise??
we will do anything and everything to protect our nation from internal and external threat...if it is proven that iranian man had hand in this then it will be trialed in the court just like kasab is trialed in court..everyone gets a chance to prove their side...If these are our true colors then you guys should be ashamed at your own colors :)

Useless Trolling Can Get You Banned :argh:

You have been here since 2006. Have you followed his views and posts?
An Indian cannot have such detailed knowledge of Iran.

Husein is a moron with no actual knowledge about Iran. He even claims Khamenei is linked to MEK :azn:

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

That journalist is Indian, not Iranian. Fair trial is good :tup: I just hope Indians can withstand massive pressure by Israel and US, it certainly wont be easy.

Husein is a moron with no actual knowledge about Iran. He even claims Khamenei is linked to MEK :azn:
Always the same insults. Good to know you didn't like me.

Anyway i never said he is part of MeK. I just said that in the time of terrorism / bombings from this group at war, they killed sadly the best people of our country but they avoided to kill the extremists , like Khamenei. And i wonder why they never killed , if they have such abilities , Khamenei for exemple.
I give an explanation for this that you can read (if you would know a little bit of my country) in the ex military analysis or even Bani Sadr : go to their website: they spend much more time insulting the green movment with Mousavi than the regime. They think that if they let the extremists lead the country it is good for them as they want the worst situation in Iran so they could be placed by a foreign country there.
They spend much energy to convince countries in West to support them.

I hope this time you can understand a little bit my explanations. lol

does is look like we care?
Kasmir is Indian territory

Off-topic: Every body free to be a dreamer.

On-topic:In Iran-Israel scenario let world should left them alone to decide what they want; peaceful solution or war. But both countries shouldn't use third country for their power demonstration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom