What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

Hussein

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper
New Delhi: An Indian journalist who allegedly works for an Iranian news agency has been arrested in Delhi for last month's bomb attack on an Israeli diplomatic vehicle in New Delhi. Israel has accused Iran of orchestrating the attack.

Syed Mohammed Kazmi, who is 50, was brought to a Delhi court today. He has admitted to being part of the conspiracy, says the police. The police say its investigations show he had been in touch with a man on a motorcycle who planted the bomb using a magnetic on the car.

The police say it searched Kazmi's house over the past two days to gather evidence of his link to the February 13 attack, which wounded the diplomat's wife, her driver and two other people in a nearby car. Police did not say what evidence they found.

The blast came the same day a bomb was discovered on an Israeli diplomat's car in the former Soviet republic of Georgia. The next day, three Iranians accidentally blew up their house in Thailand, and Israeli authorities said the similarity between their explosives and the two earlier bombs linked Iran to all three incidents.

Israel has accused Iran of waging a covert campaign of state terror and has threatened military strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

This is not about supporting Iran this is about supporting what is right and bombing people right and left is not right... Its wrong when Israel do it, its wrong when US do it, It is wrong when Russia do it, It is wrong when Turkey do it and It is wrong when Iran do it...

I don't know if its true or not. If this guy was payed to say that or if this guy is said the truth but thank you Hussein for being objective towards this issue!!!

I see you are happy from bottom of your heart.I'm sure this news is a lie too.But what you gain from posting these?
I don't remember you coming here and when Iran's nuclear scientist got killed and you didn't even condemn it or started a new thread about it.You have some internal problems with yourself and your identity.
stop one second your propaganda.
i didn't make any comment. posting a fresh news is being paid by Israel? lol this is news from India man! wake up

I said many times i condemn Israel using MeK for dirty job. But seems you prefer again to lie about my own words.

stop one second your propaganda.
i didn't make any comment. posting a fresh news is being paid by Israel? lol this is news from India man! wake up

I said many times i condemn Israel using MeK for dirty job. But seems you prefer again to lie about my own words.

Propaganda !!! you are speaking about Propaganda !!! ??? :lol:

IMO, he is just looking for the truth...

let everything fold out publicly, we all will know this was a planned terrorist attack by the Iranian regime. shame on them for supporting terrorist activity. This clearly shows Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
Hell they are even worse off than GoP, they are sponsoring terrorist activity in a 3rd country!! something even GoP/ISI hasnt done in over 2 decades.

I see you are happy from bottom of your heart.I'm sure this news is a lie too.But what you gain from posting these?
I don't remember you coming here and when Iran's nuclear scientist got killed and you didn't even condemn it or started a new thread about it.You have some internal problems with yourself and your identity.
He just posted a news, he did not tell his views.
Too much of "either you are with us or against us" here.
Also it is an ongoing investigation, only judge can pronounce somebody guilty, not police.

let everything fold out publicly, we all will know this was a planned terrorist attack by the Iranian regime. shame on them for supporting terrorist activity. This clearly shows Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
Hell they are even worse off than GoP, they are sponsoring terrorist activity in a 3rd country!! something even GoP/ISI hasnt done in over 2 decades.

& what you do in kashmir ? killing muslims ...

Also it is an ongoing investigation, only judge can pronounce somebody guilty, not police.

there is a difference between News & Bullsh!t

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Don't start a troll war! Stay on topic!

enjoy ... :disagree:

& what you do in kashmir ? killing muslims ...

well the terrorists happen to be muslims, what can we do.......
we cant just let them go since they are muslims!
maybe you aim for ummah, we actually are working for a peaceful and secular India.

Back
Top Bottom