What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

iran supports terror against israel too and now in india:rolleyes:

wtf??govt is waiting for ??

GOI can not do anything against Iran.... we need the Oil. But sure as hell can assist IL in HUMINT

Deport him to israel and let israelis do that job.;)

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

what you do by supporting hizbullah;)?

really ? you don't know why ? what happend in 2006 ?

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Deport him to israel and let israelis do that job.;)

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

what you do by supporting hizbullah;)?

Too early to say. If there is conclusive evidence, we can take it to iranian authority.

This is the news released by the govt

GOI can not do anything against Iran.... we need the Oil. But sure as hell can assist IL in HUMINT

its ok but doesnt mean that you will make us terror play ground

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

hi melika:enjoy:,

wat 2006?? plz shed light on it;)

well the terrorists happen to be muslims, what can we do.......
we cant just let them go since they are muslims!
maybe you aim for ummah, we actually are working for a peaceful and secular India.

peaceful !!! i have kashmiri friends ... they don't think like you :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

you mean the war between a country and a terrorist organization, one backed by Iran? So you do agree then, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorist activities.

Anyways thats off topic, why you troll and deflecting your govt. erring behavior!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

good for you, say Hi from me. also tell them we love Kashmir just like any other part of our country.

you mean the war between a country and a terrorist organization, one backed by Iran? So you do agree then, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorist activities.

Anyways thats off topic, why you troll and deflecting your govt. erring behavior!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

good for you, say Hi from me. also tell them we love Kashmir just like any other part of our country.

hey soheil ... are you agree with me ! israeli's & indians are the same :bad:

yea well, one can see how we both have similarities..... both victims of terrorist activities in the name of Islam.
Both are democratic establishments, secular and governed under the rule of law.

While if we were to judge a person by the company he keeps....... :whistle:

hey soheil ... are you agree with me ! israeli's & indians are the same :bad:

what same??:blink:

we are anti terror:hitwall:.
is it our mistake?

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

@soheil

we suffered alone 40000 + terror attacks from 1970 to till now. and thousands are killed...

yea well, one can see how we both have similarities..... both victims of terrorist activities in the name of Islam.
Both are democratic establishments, secular and governed under the rule of law.

While if we were to judge a person by the company he keeps....... :whistle:

Democratic & Secular ... !!! thanks ! i understand your problem :wave:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

what same??:blink:

we are anti terror:hitwall:.
is it our mistake?

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

@soheil

we suffered alone 40000 + terror attacks from 1970 to till now. and thousands are killed...

how many kashmiri killed ? :coffee:

peaceful !!! i have kashmiri friends ... they don't think like you

does is look like we care?
Kasmir is Indian territory and any Muslim saying other wise is a Pakistani ...there.GOt any probs with tht?:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom