What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

Hussein said:
Always the same insults. Good to know you didn't like me.

Anyway i never said he is part of MeK. I just said that in the time of terrorism / bombings from this group at war, they killed sadly the best people of our country but they avoided to kill the extremists , like Khamenei. And i wonder why they never killed , if they have such abilities , Khamenei for exemple.
I give an explanation for this that you can read (if you would know a little bit of my country) in the ex military analysis or even Bani Sadr : go to their website: they spend much more time insulting the green movment with Mousavi than the regime. They think that if they let the extremists lead the country it is good for them as they want the worst situation in Iran so they could be placed by a foreign country there.
They spend much energy to convince countries in West to support them.

I hope this time you can understand a little bit my explanations. lol

That's a lie. Bani Sadr was having orgasms live on TV when the “Green” crap was going on. But when they lost, he started to tell the truth to save face. :lol: So if Bani Sadr tells the truth that the Greenies don't popular support, he is suddenly “working for the regime” or some sort of conspiracy is going on. :lol:

And anyways, why should even care what MeK or Bani Sadr thinks or doesn't.

Hey instead of saying bullshit, can you give the articles from Bani Sadr?

And what is to do Bani Sadr with reformists???
Bani Sadr left Iran not long after revolution .... much much before that the reformists appear in Iran.
So this is really non sense to speak about Bani Sadr link with reformists.

MeK having nothing to do with Bani Sadr too. get some education.

Hussein said:
Hey instead of saying bullshit, can you give the articles from Bani Sadr?

And what is to do Bani Sadr with reformists???
Bani Sadr left Iran not long after revolution .... much much before that the reformists appear in Iran.
So this is really non sense to speak about Bani Sadr link with reformists.

MeK having nothing to do with Bani Sadr too. get some education.

When did I say Bani Sadar is in Mek?
When did I say Bani Sadar was one of the “reformists”?

Are you high?

Looking for articles? Use the Holy Google, mon ami. why should I waste my time to educate you?

That's a lie. Bani Sadr was having orgasms live on TV when the “Green” crap was going on. But when they lost, he started to tell the truth to save face. :lol: So if Bani Sadr tells the truth that the Greenies don't popular support, he is suddenly “working for the regime” or some sort of conspiracy is going on. :lol:

And anyways, why should even care what MeK or Bani Sadr thinks or doesn't.
again i ask you to proove what you say.
what said exactly Bani Sadr and where is the link from his website?

Second again, Bani Sadr is opposition anti IRI. This is highly different than the reformists.
Crazy that you don't even know the basics of politics .

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

guys leave this traitor alone
I accept: i am an ennemy of your master.
Your ideology means Khamenei=Iran. I don't think so. So i am a treator in your fanatic perception ,;;; that's fine for me

^^ bache mojahed, khoob gooshato baz kon. There is no place for microb like you in Iran, the horrible stuff you done to the country will never be forgiven. Like i said before, the only place where you wont get hunted like a rat and can stay in peace is the grave.

you have such troubles with Indians that you see them everywhere.
you need medics or psychiatric hospital.

logic : i never speak about India in this forum but with your great intelligence you conclude i am Indian. what a logic!

Running around and screaming like a lunatic not going to help you ,why are you hiding behind Iranian Flag?we all no people from certain country out there making false statements spreading propaganda against Iran while pretending to be Iranian and some are actually on government payroll.

And stay away from words like logic when form the get go you are lying to hide your true
identity.

ZABASHO this clown went as far as claiming to be Chinese and claiming to live in china as he wanted Mods to see his IP addy no one fell for his Bs Guess what no one is falling for yours shalom.

You have been here since 2006. Have you followed his views and posts?
An Indian cannot have such detailed knowledge of Iran.

I have followed Most his comments and this is why it isn't that hard to pin point who he actually is you coming to his defense like a true Allie clue number 2 .

you are arguing with me as to how the 2nd lebanon war was between Israel and civilians or innocents (aka hezbollah in your opinion) now how is that relevant to a terrorist activity committed by Iran in a 3rd country, India, targeting not just Indian civilians but also foreign diplomats?

It is you buddy, who is distorting, the title and the article talk about the heinous terrorist act carried out by an Iranian forces personal in India, the topic of discussion is not Iran against Israel/Israelis. Even then Im more than happy to discuss with you on that if you put forth your argument in a relevant thread.

Here is what you posted:
let everything fold out publicly, we all will know this was a planned terrorist attack by the Iranian regime. shame on them for supporting terrorist activity. This clearly shows Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
Hell they are even worse off than GoP, they are sponsoring terrorist activity in a 3rd country!! something even GoP/ISI hasnt done in over 2 decades.

you mean the war between a country and a terrorist organization, one backed by Iran? So you do agree then, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorist activities.

Either post your resources to back your nonexistent facts or stop crying out for a new thread.

It wasn't just a typical war, The purpose of the 2006 war was the complete elimination of Hezbollah and the destruction of a growing resistance force.Israelis completely bombarded a 60 kilometers area!

Lebanon War 2006 - YouTube

Read: "The 33 day war - Israels war on Hezbollah in Lebanon" (Authors: MR Achcar and Michel Warschawski), Also I mentioned this incident to dismiss the allegation of Hezbollah being a terrorist organization and considering the fact that the ideology behind Hezbollah isn't random terror attacks on Israelis individuals, same goes for Iran regime. As the "sponsor of this organization" their agenda is compeletly different than what sheeple are being told 24/7. Iran has not been involved in any retalliation attack since 80s (Considering they've been actually involved before), the question is why would they want to launch a terror attack now? When the least thing they want is giving the opportunity to the western media streamers to spread even more propaganda?

Why on their "one of" the closest trading partner's soil? Not to mention Iranians are well known for successfully launching their counter attack operations. Read "The Devil we know - Dealing with the New Iranian superpower" (Author: Robert Baer).

Sabra and Shatila massacre was made by Syrian agent Elie Hobeika and his troops.

Who do you think you're talking to? A fellow Israeli citizen? This kind of cheap BS is not even worth a debate, However, Let's see if your protozoic brain cell can handle some FACTS.

Hobeika was Lebanese and an anti-Muslim christian phalangist extrimist, was one of those who assisted Michel Aoun to start a war "against" Syria in 90s, He played a significant role in civil wars between muslim groups and phalangist forces in favor of Israelis hegemony.
From september 15, the camps were surronded by Israelis armed forces, it was Sharon, the bloodthirsty who occupied those camps, the murderer responsible for leading the massacre, it was so obvious that he was forced to resign as Israel's defense minister.
Read: "Violence et droit dans un monde divisé" (Author: Antonio Cassese)

When was the last time Hezbollah had a strike on Israelis that wasn't in response of Israel's attacks/occupations ?
Last time in happened in 2006.

Not like we give a ****, but did the same thing passed your brain about Israelis and their assassination of Iranian scientists?
Original Post By punkbuster
Iranian scientists were killed by Iranian regime themselves.

What could be the benefits for Iran to run this kind of claimed terror attacks on said countries?
Hezbollah promised to revenge Israel for killing their terroriost leader Mugniyeh.

in the 33 days war what was the Hezbollah's target and what was the Israelis? Israelis are the good guys here?
Hezbollahs target was to liberate child murdrer Kuntar. Israel's target was to stop Hezbollah provocations.

Do you really believe in what you posted? You clearly lack something here, and it's called common sense.

I have followed Most his comments and this is why it isn't that hard to pin point who he actually is you coming to his defense like a true Allie clue number 2 .

And then you wonder why you have such a closed and paranoid perception of Indians. Just because he claims to be different from the usual Khameneist perceptions, he becomes us? Why not talk to him in Persian and ask him something that a true Iranian would know the best?

If he is Indian, why not show some of his posts about India. I dont think an Indian can resist posting about India and keep posting about Iran.
If somebody calls you bangladeshi I will protest too, because I have hardly seen you in bd section. :)

The purpose of the 2006 war was the complete elimination of Hezbollah
No, it was not.

Israelis completely bombarded a 60 kilometers area!
Nonsense.

Hobeika was Lebanese and an anti-Muslim christian phalangist extrimist, was one of those who assisted Michel Aoun to start a war "against" Syria in 90s, He played a significant role in civil wars between muslim groups and phalangist forces in favor of Israelis hegemony.
After the massacre Hobeika lived in Syrian occupied Beirut together with Hezbollah for many years withoiut any problem.

Conclusion: Hobeika was a Syrian agent and the massacre was done on behalf of Syria, just like many other massacres.

After the massacre Hobeika lived in Syrian occupied Beirut together with Hezbollah for many years withoiut any problem.

Conclusion: Hobeika was a Syrian agent and the massacre was done on behalf of Syria, just like many other massacres.

well by a fast look at the wiki you see the investigation by israelis themselves showed that
The Israel Defense Forces surrounded the Palestinian refugee camps, controlled access to them, and facilitated the massacre by firing illuminating flares over the camps.[5][6] In 1982, an independent commission chaired by Sean MacBride concluded that the Israeli authorities or forces were, directly or indirectly, responsible.[7] The Israeli government established the Kahan Commission to investigate, and in early 1983 it found that Israeli military personnel were aware that a massacre was in progress without taking serious steps to stop it. Therefore it regarded Israel as having indirect responsibility. The commission held Ariel Sharon personally responsible for having disregarded the prospect of acts of bloodshed by the Phalangists against the population of the refugee camps and not preventing their entry.[8]
Lt. Avi Grabowsky was cited by the Kahan Commission as having seen (on that Friday) the murder of five women and children, and gave a hearsay report of a battalion commander saying of this, "We know, it's not to our liking, and don't interfere." Israeli soldiers surrounding the camps turned back Palestinians fleeing the camps, as filmed by a Visnews cameraman.

well if I'm not wrong according to some Useless international laws (when it come to Israel)
security and welfare of the civilian in occupied land is on of the duties of occupiers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom