What's new

Israel willing to resort to military action to stop Iran acquiring nuclear weapons: minister

The Iraqis and Syrians - who had their nuclear facilities destroyed by Israeli warplanes - would likely disagree with you, don't you think?
That..we planned together my friend...when we work together, we're strong. Hope for normalisation of ties between zionist Israel and Iran in future again.

That..we planned together my friend...when we work together, we're strong. Hope for normalisation of ties between zionist Israel and Iran in future again.

because it worked so well with limp hand Pahlavi right?

iran didn't even get an ally status like turkey.. just a puppet cash register to sell overpriced weapons to. and cut off the supply at will. You really want iran to turn into another Saudi Arabia?

I used to have the exact same mentality as you.. iran and Israel should team up and dominate the ME. But that is not reality. irans interests will always come after American/Zionist interests...

the fact that Zionist scum have been investing everything they have to try and break and starve the Iranian nation/people. Even going so far as "suing" to steal priceless Persian artificats (an empire that in its entire history never oppressed jews, and oujtright helped them out on occasions) should have been the final straw.

the Zionist are trying to undermine Iranian interests at every turn.. the only difference between them and arabs is that they are far more intelligent and influential then arabs.... If that doesn't make them the enemy of the Iranian nation/people then I don't know what does.

Iran's long term goal should be erasing this artificial regime off the face of the earth. Then we can not only breathe easy, but actually achieve our regional ambitions of claiming our spot as the regional and even a world power.

though I doubt iran will have to do much... apartheid regimes don't last.. Their collapse is not a matter of if, but when. iran can help speed the processs up though

Last edited:
We can have normal relation with them in the future. Prophet mohamed wanted to kill jews, we should not allow his personal arab conflict/problem/superiority feeling against jews to influence our foreign policy.
Also Israel has nukes, so they will go nowhere, if they lose they will take the winning side with them...
We had many times same interests, before and after Islam. Now that does not mean that we blindly must support Israel, however we can start a normal relation.
Who knows, maybe with the bombing of saddams nuclear facility which we planned together with Israel, maybe that prevented a holocaust against Iranians. Also I thank zionists for delivering weapons to Iran during that war, even if they benefited from that. We know dirty filthy soviets/russian role was worser and we now have ties with russia.

has absolutely nothing to do with mohammad and islam... and everything to do with current geopolitics...

also the USSR had the largest nuclear arsenal in human history. did not prevent their collapse either. nukes mean absolutely nothing. the day Israel loses unconditional American/western support. is the day they collapse.

Their state model is unsustainable. their strategic situation is hopeless. A tiny highly populated state. With every square inch in dispute. and surrounded by enemies, or temporarily pacified enemies. And in need of constant foreign welfare, goodwill, and holohoax shaming for survival.

not exactly a long term recipe for success. Especially with the continued decline of the American empire.

"Israel" is not sustainable. they are so desperate that they have to bring in eastern euro immigrants who maybe had a great grandmother who was a jew. And that parasite has a "right of return" to steal the lands of locals who have hundreds of years of roots there.

islam or no islam, This is disgusting behaviour by a racist apartheid state. history is not kind to such entities

has absolutely nothing to do with mohammad and islam... and everything to do with current geopolitics...

also the USSR had the largest nuclear arsenal in human history. did not prevent their collapse either. nukes mean absolutely nothing. the day Israel loses unconditional American/western support. is the day they collapse.

Their state model is unsustainable. their strategic situation is hopeless. A tiny highly populated state. With every square inch in dispute. and surrounded by enemies, or temporarily pacified enemies. And in need of constant foreign welfare, goodwill, and holohoax shaming for survival.

not exactly a long term recipe for success. Especially with the continued decline of the American empire.

"Israel" is not sustainable. they are so desperate that they have to bring in eastern euro immigrants who maybe had a great grandmother who was a jew. And that parasite has a "right of return" to steal the lands of locals who have hundreds of years of roots there.

islam or no islam, This is disgusting behaviour by a racist apartheid state. history is not kind to such entities
If MEK cult was in place instead of islamic republic we would have exactly the same failed marxists-pan-islamist policy which by the way till now has devestated the potential of our economy and country in the past 40 years, some images of Iran reminds me of cuba (dirty old cars driving in ugly streets). I feel we're frozen in time a little bit like North Korea which is ideologically frozen in the first half of the 20th century.

When the "Russian USSR" collapsed they became more Russian actually (not to mention they established ties with Israel in 1991 after fall of the failed communism system). My question is what do you mean with collapsing of Israel and what will happen with after that? could you describe this scenario?

Israel will keep contact with west and east (china, India, Russia), so it's not only west that has ties with Israel. Slovenia, Singapore, Belgium are examples of small countries who are doing fine, although not in the chaotic religion and situation like Israel.

How much is the constant foreign welfare which they receive? 2,5 billion a year from usa? if so that's not much. Holocaust truely happened and only populist use this against Israel, millions died. Furthermore their debt per capita and their debt/gdp ratio is not that bad, and they have a healthy GDP per capita (35th in the world). Lets give them credit where credit is due!

And in Judaism when the mother is jew the child will also become jew, so it's not that strange that they invide people who are maybe only 1/8th jew, it's perfectly normal for countries to re-adapt their ethnic kins. After the fall of soviet union many Turkic people went to Turkey and were accepted as citizen. Even Reza Shah proposed the Indian-mixed persian zoroastrian community of Iran that they can become Iranian citizens if they want.

Racist/apartheid system, these are relative terms I think, for example we cannot build a church in saudi arabia according to their religion and country laws, let alone converting to other religion in some islamic countries. Is that also a kind of racism or discrimination? 41% of palestinians don't even consider shia as muslims, and 23% doubts shia being muslim, isnt that "religious racism"? When Israel is gone do we become the second Israel (or the great Israel) as they called us when Shah was in power? or do we stay the "majusionists" like now?

Bells should ring after many betrayals by palestinians (who bombed us 2 times in lebanon and who helped saddam), arabs and muslim brotherhood (hamas, morsi), we Iranians like jews have elephant memory and we don't forgive and dont forget.

I believe we can have relation behind closed doors in the future (like when khomeini was in power) and that eventually could turn in normalization of ties with an Israeli embassy in Iran. Now it's impossible, it will take time, and I undestand it has also to do with geopolitics. The only question is how did it benefit us in the past 40 years (influence and power should be translated to strong economy else the system will collapse like soviet union)

Last edited:

ur carrying massive delusions lmao

lol if u think iran and israel are natural allies, they've been backstabbing u for 2500 yrs straight and u still hold the belief that u can be fwends like nothing happened...

just lol

I love the headline "Israel will resort to military action" Haha, when did they not? Hit and Run and violence is their calling card, but only with helpless civilians. Haven't you heard, they are the best army in the world for fighting poorly trained militias and unarmed people. If they could touch Iran without blowback they would have done so already. The reason Neatnyahoo is running around the world kissing a-ss is because he knows he can't go up against us. If your government occupies people, steals land, kills civilians, assassinates scientists....you've already failed you just don't know it yet. Get used to the new Middle East and the new sheriff in town.

israel knows about missile power of iran.it's hard for israel to attack iran because iran neighbor is pakistan so they should better look at the map first.pakistan don't want war inside iran and to repel any foreign force inside iran,pakistan is always ready.

Back
Top Bottom