What's new

Israel willing to resort to military action to stop Iran acquiring nuclear weapons: minister

On what grounds do I believe this? Ask the millions of dead Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians amd Libyans. They'll give you a detailed explanation and analysis of what I am alluding to.

If only 18 dead then it's good the Israelis and Palestinians are moving towards peace and reconciliation.

Just ignore this foolish Zionist Agent.

So they're willing to bomb Tehran with their fighter jets? Saudis have allowed them in the past to use their airspace. So it could be doable.

What grounds do you have to believe such fears are sane rather than induced by censoring authorities?

Not busy at all!

What do you think was the total number of violent deaths across Israel - Jews and non-Jews -in 2016 including terror attacks, domestic disputes etc.?

Answer: 18.
link
If it is 18 then why are you jews crying daily and spending billions to Odessa a people including babies and pregnant women. You think that payback won't come to you.

What grounds do you have to believe such fears are sane rather than induced by censoring authorities?

Not busy at all!

What do you think was the total number of violent deaths across Israel - Jews and non-Jews -in 2016 including terror attacks, domestic disputes etc.?

Answer: 18.
link
what's the number of Israel related violent death outside Israel ?

So they're willing to bomb Tehran with their fighter jets? Saudis have allowed them in the past to use their airspace. So it could be doable.
only there is a problem , we have several early warning radar with the range of 1000-3000 km and its logical their operators ask themselves what Israeli airplanes do over KSA

fish_iran_israel_500.jpg

On what grounds do I believe this? Ask the millions of dead Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians amd Libyans. They'll give you a detailed explanation and analysis of what I am alluding to.

If only 18 dead then it's good the Israelis and Palestinians are moving towards peace and reconciliation.

You are arguing with a brick wall.

@500 why don't you fucking do it already? damn this is just too boring.

Either do it or take the D with open legs. i mean arms

and from D i mean Disrepair.
Your regime is investing tens of billions into nuclear program, while tens of millions of Iranians are in terrible poverty. Everything you achieved is sanctions.

Your regime is threatening to destroy Israel for nearly 40 years. And everything you did is slaughtering Muslim kids in Syria.

o_O If Iran is destroyed, how will Israel destroy middle east then?
Both recent revolutions in Islamic world(Saudi Wahabi and Irani Shia) were engineered in west. How can they destroy something that useful?

Back
Top Bottom